Hawthorne police shoot dog while owner is arrested for obstructing justice

Jul 2, 2013 Read more: Examiner.com 13
This author, a dog rescuer and activist, was disturbed to discover a story called 'Police Shoot a Man's Dog in Front of Him, Arrest Him for Video Recording' , which includes a video of the Hawthorne police shooting a man's Rottweiler on Sunday, June 30, 2013. Read more
Carolyn Link-Patterson

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Jul 2, 2013
I wish I knew this guys name...

This is MURDER. That police office needs to pay for what he's done.
Eric Hamel

Granby, Canada

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Everybody here in Canada hope that officer will lost is job!!! Just in the U.S that kind of things happen!! Shame on you!!!
Infowars

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Carolyn Link-Patterson wrote:
This guys name is Jeffery Salmon and he lives in Castaic‎ I think.
This was posted online but it could be bullshit:
http://www.zabasearch.com/people/jeffrey+e+sa...
SAYWHAT

Troy, NY

#4 Jul 2, 2013
I HOPE THAT COP THAT SHOT THE DOG DIES OF CANCER
jerry richards

Lincoln, NE

#5 Jul 2, 2013
I love it.... BWA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA! This hero punk ass cop shoots a dog,because he is lacking in manhood. Now there are multitudes of people who are praying for this punk ass to encounter some undesirable situations and most hope that he would be extinguished. Not a bad thought, but the slime usually continues to live on..it's an unfortunate situation. The cop obviously is lacking in training and lacking in the mental department. What an assclown... maybe we'll be reading his name on the website fallen cops in the line of duty. We can only hope.
Is this true

Hacienda Heights, CA

#6 Jul 3, 2013
I read that the name of the officer that shot the dog is Officer Jeffery Salmon, badge number 317. Yes, the same Officer Salmon that kicked a handcuffed man in the face so hard that he broke the mans jaw and then high-fived fellow officers for doing so. jsalmon@cityofhawthorne.org
his name is

Europe

#7 Jul 3, 2013
Jeffery SALMON
Tia

Warrior, AL

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Infowars wrote:
<quoted text>
This guys name is Jeffery Salmon and he lives in Castaic&#8206; I think.
This was posted online but it could be bullshit:
http://www.zabasearch.com/people/jeffrey+e+sa...
I hope you are willing to take responsibility for posting the officers name. I am sure his family will be glad to sue you if he is harmed in any way. I am sure the State will investigate this matter due to large response, threats and sensitivity. Vigilante justice does not prevail.
Jeffrey Salmon

Lima, Peru

#10 Jul 3, 2013
tonight i will go inside my home 30029 Sharp Rd and take 4 shots at my kids and family. yes. because i a crazy person that loves to shoot my gun.

BE CAREFUL MR SALMON WE WILL BE WATCHING YOU
Ipo

Kailua Kona, HI

#11 Jul 4, 2013
Who gives a shi*?
Meeka

Modesto, CA

#12 Aug 6, 2013
How many know this same cop was found guilty of beating a handcuffed man resulting in a broken jaw. Then tried to cover up the brutality.
Put the mans head on the ground and stomped his face!! It resulted in costing Hawthone Police Dept over 1 million.
Do a search. You hate Jeffery now? Do a search on his past!
Meeka

Modesto, CA

#13 Aug 8, 2013
Ipo wrote:
Who gives a shi*?
Who gives a shxt about this unstable cop murdering a dog? Well over 100k people let it known they give a shxt. Jeffery, the little cop that pissed himself probably thought the same as you.
Now he is California's most hated cop.
Your comment shows your just the same type of low life, scared of his shadow punk! Ask the same question in a group of people like me in person you would most likely get the ever loving shxt beat out of yourself.
Meeka

Modesto, CA

#14 Aug 8, 2013
Is this true wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that the name of the officer that shot the dog is Officer Jeffery Salmon, badge number 317. Yes, the same Officer Salmon that kicked a handcuffed man in the face so hard that he broke the mans jaw and then high-fived fellow officers for doing so. jsalmon@cityofhawthorne.org
YES! Not a kick. More of a Shinhead type boot stomp to the face. He should have lost his badge then. It cost Hawthone over 1 million dollars. And when you hear he has been taken of duty for murdering Max. That means he is off the streets for his own saftey. Jeffery is going to work everyday and getting paid. They just don't let him out from behind a desk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wage war: As low wage protests grow, some compa... 2 min Watchers 1
News Walmart Employees: Store Closures Due To Labor ... 3 min Watchers 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Robbie C 29,549
Public Meeting on Oilfield Condos 4-21 2 hr Wonder Why 8
Downey High School Haunted? (Jul '09) 3 hr Truth Hurts 18
News Montebello City Council votes 3-2 to give city ... 3 hr Wonder Why 79
Open minded women (Jan '13) Mar '15 3234136573 geo 26... 3
More from around the web

Huntington Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]