Man shot and killed in Norwalk

Jul 31, 2011 Full story: Los Angeles Times 163

L.A. County sheriff's homicide detectives said they are investigating the shooting death of a Latino man in Norwalk.

Full Story
Nwk4life

La Habra, CA

#179 Sep 11, 2012
Hey redneck,want to help us white folks.shut the hell up.you may be changing the way these people think about all of us.
REDNECK

Downey, CA

#180 Sep 12, 2012
You think I give a crap what you and some filthey Mexicans think about me? You are a self-hating white freak. Go kiss some beaner but...
nwk4life

Marina Del Rey, CA

#181 Sep 13, 2012
REDNECK wrote:
You think I give a crap what you and some filthey Mexicans think about me? You are a self-hating white freak. Go kiss some beaner but...
get in where you fit in,you dont fit here.
Educated

Fullerton, CA

#183 Sep 26, 2012
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...Considering the fact that you can not even wright properly, I would bet that you do not even have a G.E.D. to your name. You should learn the "Kings English" you ignorant Beaner.
Redneck WOW! How are you going to speak about an individualís writing when you can't even spell "write" in the correct manner. You are very ignorant!Everyone in America immigrated at one point shows how much knowledge you have. Get off the internet and read a book. From what I can't tell you live in poverty because no middle class or high class individual would write and express themselves the way you do.
johnmw

Simpsonville, SC

#185 Dec 7, 2012
can we one day put aside the gang politics and lift the miracle of a glass pipe with a 16th a meth and a smile i was damn good trakauto manager always bud then i left to construction and discovered meth i dont mean slam it im mean the cloud of smoke and the job welldone feeling i used to ride around in the chuck wagon getting the fellas high never had a problem with anyone keep it just reminding you to lay back and enjoy once in while give that cool wedo double ups
Silent

Tustin, CA

#186 Jan 8, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to the shooter?
PURRO SANCHEZ

Norwalk, CA

#187 Jan 26, 2013
Adrian wrote:
R.I.P.
Roger
You and brown better have a cold 24oz. For me!!!
B. I'm so sorry this happen to all of us and your kids.
Life sucks right now for us so no one fuck with us..(and you little kid that did this look over your back at all times cause were coming for your punk ass .money doesn't make the world go round !!! Family and friends do!! You will see when Roger is kicking your ass like the little bitch that u are!! Were going to make that happen promise you that!!!)
VNWK all day!!!
Light one up for my homeboy Roger !!!
Will meet up when my time comes ,
He was down for his familia
PURRO SANCHEZ

Norwalk, CA

#188 Jan 26, 2013
I miss you dogg, I just want you to know that I always looked up to you as a little kid.
amsterdam

United States

#189 Jan 26, 2013
redneck wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...Considering the fact that you can not even wright properly, I would bet that you do not even have a G.E.D. to your name. You should learn the "Kings English" you ignorant Beaner.
why don't you go f&&k your mom daughter and sister you hemophillac fool
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#190 Jan 26, 2013
amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you go f&&k your mom daughter and sister you hemophillac fool
Wow...Where did you learn to write English? Obsessively, your a illiterate illegal Mexican...LOL!!! WHEN IS THE CAR WASH...LOL!!!
amsterdam

United States

#191 Feb 8, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...Where did you learn to write English? Obsessively, your a illiterate illegal Mexican...LOL!!! WHEN IS THE CAR WASH...LOL!!!
I'm blue collar American damn ashamed of being linked to the likes of you I know rednecks in the south were labor who sun burned there neck and back now there hemophillac fools who can't stop bleeding there nonsense I understand you have life insurance and reserved a plot in the company of your wife and splice good for you I want a Catholic send off with a full size headstone why don't you call yourself skin head or neo n.a.z.I. low rider and talk about white pride if you had any pride or balls you would wow a white supremist from orange county who voted for dormant maybe your just a wood and you don't mean ant harm I'm a real redneck blue collar worker who respects work ethic not creed pride or Mafia so Neo redneck put your head down work hard work safe support the friends of labor or put the piece in your mouth loner or put in work for your group maybe double ups remember your a skinhead hate criminal I'm a redneck hard worker one day you'll have a carwash or be returned to your family and I'm sure you'll make them proud until then do you need a clotting agent
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#192 Mar 18, 2013
amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>I'm blue collar American damn ashamed of being linked to the likes of you I know rednecks in the south were labor who sun burned there neck and back now there hemophillac fools who can't stop bleeding there nonsense I understand you have life insurance and reserved a plot in the company of your wife and splice good for you I want a Catholic send off with a full size headstone why don't you call yourself skin head or neo n.a.z.I. low rider and talk about white pride if you had any pride or balls you would wow a white supremist from orange county who voted for dormant maybe your just a wood and you don't mean ant harm I'm a real redneck blue collar worker who respects work ethic not creed pride or Mafia so Neo redneck put your head down work hard work safe support the friends of labor or put the piece in your mouth loner or put in work for your group maybe double ups remember your a skinhead hate criminal I'm a redneck hard worker one day you'll have a carwash or be returned to your family and I'm sure you'll make them proud until then do you need a clotting agent
This is classic...You are absolutely brilliant. Your intelligences is truly amazing. Keep up the hard work. Good job, great effort...LOL!!!
Carlene in CA

United States

#193 Mar 19, 2013
Beautiful wrote:
My prayers nd deepest sympathys go out to this mans family exspecially his dear children! All this gang violence needs to stop! That being said, all niggers are filthy, disgusting, violent ANIMALS.
Agreed. Reinstate slavery.
El penny

Tijuana, Mexico

#194 Apr 1, 2013
IN GOD WE TRUST
El penny

Tijuana, Mexico

#195 Apr 1, 2013
Peace
james a woods

United States

#197 Apr 10, 2013
Carlene in CA wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Reinstate slavery.
I'm the master cylinder your the slave cylinder I like to.monitor you when your dope doesn't smoke I rise as the patriot act kneels and surrenders to budice ZOd and Obama reports to the cotton club yes a slave cylinder its a lower class Meth pipe to my superior master cylinder that blows smoke across the room the south is getting excited fewp2p bold and the beautifully rd
El apache

Houston, TX

#200 Apr 26, 2013
Stop the violence ,I was raised in this stz n it's sad to see this kids grow up with no father .
LUNA

Norwalk, CA

#201 Apr 26, 2013
You want some cheese with that whine?
Soldier

Norwalk, CA

#202 Jun 25, 2013
Carlene in CA wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed. Reinstate slavery.
Most lazy people would love go back to the ole days of free labor and not having to do nothing. The early settlers took the welfare system to a different level free labor stolen land from very loving trusting people
no name

Norwalk, CA

#203 Dec 29, 2013
we are all human and true we are all of different race and color but we all bleed the same color. We all have someone who loves us dearly please love each other as God intended us to. Stop this hatered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 28,761
Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bat... 9 hr AuthorMen 1
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 13 hr kyl shts 259
Earthquake could imperil L.A.'s water supply 19 hr squeezers 4
Marco Rubio in 2016! 23 hr Tony 10
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 23 hr Skew da Poich 4,504
The 30-year metal reign of Tom Araya and Slayer (Aug '12) Dec '14 from 3

Huntington Park News Video

Huntington Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:04 am PST