Two victims of alleged gang attack re...

Two victims of alleged gang attack refuse to cooperate with police

There are 2 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Mar 8, 2009, titled Two victims of alleged gang attack refuse to cooperate with police. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

A man and a teenager were shot today after an argument at a dance hall in Huntington Park but refused to cooperate with an investigation into what police believe was a gang-related attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

m1DDLET0N KLAN HECTIK

Pasadena, CA

#1 Jun 9, 2009
fk tha police
Why

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 9, 2009
It is funny how people want safer streets;yet, they don't want to get involve with the police. When I was in high school, I remember people with shirt that said "Dont snitch" or something like that. People were wearing them because it was fashion. However, it is stupid how the "real gangsters" of the school, were scared of the cops. Like I told one of them if you a real gangster why you scared that people snitch on you? Does that make you a real gangster? No! You a jerk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly 1 million immigrants ignoring deportation 2 hr Gwen 1
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 32,293
in N out 5 hr bottle racket 9
News Burgess pleads guilty to robbery, faces 30 years (Dec '09) 9 hr another loudmouth 73
News Gypsy thieves strike again in West Covina (Nov '08) 20 hr nicey 362
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... Thu Robert 2
Poll Did God Intend For The Races To Be Separate? (Sep '12) Thu Robert 10

Huntington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Park Mortgages