The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20391 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8527 Aug 5, 2012
White Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
They've invented plenty. Just enough to make you look like the ignorant white trash you are.
Otis Boykin (1920–1982) invented the electronic control devices for guided missiles, IBM computers, and the pacemaker. Fast Fact: Boykin invented 28 different electronic devices.
Dr. Patricia. E. Bath (1949–) invented a method of eye surgery that has helped many blind people to see. Fast Fact: Dr. Bath has been nominated to the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
Garrett Morgan (1877–1963) invented the gas mask.
Lewis Latimer (1848–1928) invented an important part of the light bulb — the carbon filament. Fast Fact: Latimer worked in the laboratories of both Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell.
George Washington Carver (1860–1943) developed peanut butter and 400 plant products!
There's plenty more.
Who cares? The fact is, the US would be a safe, richer, more orderly place without coloreds.

Since: Jul 12

Venus

#8528 Aug 5, 2012
yomama wrote:
<quoted text>
If that it your real pic, you have an amazing face!
Well shucks, yes it is; thank you!(:
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8529 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that the Negro invented peanut butter, hair and nail botiques and fancy names like La'Shantique and Tyrod.
You shouldn't be getting ignorant on here, I don't respect that either, I am trying to make a valid educated point but not attack people's different cultural appearances or cultural differences, unless it involves stupid behavior and violence. By the way, I am half-scotch/irish and half sicilian. You got a problem with the Italians?

Venus

#8530 Aug 5, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that the Negro invented peanut butter, hair and nail botiques and fancy names like La'Shantique and Tyrod.
And don't forget the cell phone, traffic light, air conditioning units, elevator, fire estinguisher, lawn mower, the refrigerator, ect.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8531 Aug 5, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
Well shucks, yes it is; thank you!(:
Your not like a minor or anything are you? I don't want to feel like a creep, but you are definitely beautiful regardless.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8532 Aug 5, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget the cell phone, traffic light, air conditioning units, elevator, fire estinguisher, lawn mower, the refrigerator, ect.
Lawn mower? Like negroes cut their grass.

Venus

#8533 Aug 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>You spelled "can't" wrong, Jemima. I went to U of M......I had to make it the old fashioned way....no affirmative action matriculation and full tuition.
Congrats, what did you major in? Buffoonery?

Full tuition? Not exactly. While I did receive the Florida bright futures scholarship and received college credits by doing dual enrollment and advanced placement classes, I still pay out of pocket. University dental programs are very expensive.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8534 Aug 5, 2012
And Sicilians aren't 5'6 always either. My father, who is 100% sicilian, is the shortest of 4 boys at 5'11 and the tallest is 6'4. My 6'4 Uncle if you saw him, has a build at 74 that most 25 year olds would desire, no bullsh.t. Most of us are not Joe Pesci sized, that is a misnomer.

Venus

#8535 Aug 5, 2012
yomama wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not like a minor or anything are you? I don't want to feel like a creep, but you are definitely beautiful regardless.
You know, flattery is a sin hehe

LOL I'm definitely not a minor, don't feel like a creeper haha

Venus

#8536 Aug 5, 2012
yomama wrote:
And Sicilians aren't 5'6 always either. My father, who is 100% sicilian, is the shortest of 4 boys at 5'11 and the tallest is 6'4. My 6'4 Uncle if you saw him, has a build at 74 that most 25 year olds would desire, no bullsh.t. Most of us are not Joe Pesci sized, that is a misnomer.
I wasn't aware of that stereotype, but I HAVE heard that Sicilians have excellent hospitality and are very family-oriented

Venus

#8537 Aug 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Lawn mower? Like negroes cut their grass.
Yawn. Your mediocre "insults" are boring me
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8538 Aug 5, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, flattery is a sin hehe
LOL I'm definitely not a minor, don't feel like a creeper haha
You are mixed then, black and white? You look hispanic, either way those dark eyes and dark hair is exotic, I'm done. Beating a dead horse. Just saying.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#8539 Aug 5, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats, what did you major in? Buffoonery?
Full tuition? Not exactly. While I did receive the Florida bright futures scholarship and received college credits by doing dual enrollment and advanced placement classes, I still pay out of pocket. University dental programs are very expensive.
Right...right...affirmative action. Don't worry, you can ditch your student loans.....you are expected to. Paying bills is for white people.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8540 Aug 5, 2012
And your skin tone, amazing. I'm trying to seriously argue over here and my eyes keep taking me back to that pic, and I am like, damn she is pretty. Ok that's it. Had to say it.
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8541 Aug 5, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware of that stereotype, but I HAVE heard that Sicilians have excellent hospitality and are very family-oriented
My family absolutely drives me crazy, but when I haven't seen them for a while I feel that emptiness. They would give me the shirt off their back. I got into some sh.t for a little bit and wasn't living right and they completely had my back and helped, all the while giving me a verbal beating and telling me I was fu.king up. I'm pretty sure without my father I would be in the penitentiary. I used to hate him for that, now I love him for it. They don't make them like my pop anymore.

“no”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8542 Aug 5, 2012
Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell do I have to be grateful for? Blacks never did anything for me and certainly not Jesse Jackson.
You sound like you could be violent. ROTFLMFAO
lol. Really. I bet you like peanut butter with your jelly. I bet you like a beat with your fckn rock n roll, I bet u like air conditioning when its hot.

Venus

#8543 Aug 5, 2012
yomama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mixed then, black and white? You look hispanic, either way those dark eyes and dark hair is exotic, I'm done. Beating a dead horse. Just saying.
Black, white and west Indian.
Ethnic origins of Britain, Guyana, and India.

You're killin me Smalls!(love that movie)
But seriously, compliments make me bashful lol

Venus

#8544 Aug 5, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Right...right...affirm ative action. Don't worry, you can ditch your student loans.....you are expected to. Paying bills is for white people.
Yawning again.

Venus

#8545 Aug 5, 2012
yomama wrote:
And your skin tone, amazing. I'm trying to seriously argue over here and my eyes keep taking me back to that pic, and I am like, damn she is pretty. Ok that's it. Had to say it.
I can't effectively debate with you flattering me and making me a softy!:D

“no”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#8546 Aug 5, 2012
FloridaGirlx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawning again.
lol [email protected] girl wake up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 2 hr Robert 3,025
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 7 hr Hanson Bologna 4,511
News Police fatally shoot knife-wielding man in Bell 7 hr Syd Roth 2
News Cynthia Kurtz: Taxes, negativity driving busine... (Oct '10) 7 hr Rat Chainy 3
News John Swoboda (Apr '12) 8 hr hMMMMM 5
Jeff Griffin Gets Hot Sauce Squirted In Eye 8 hr Marcus Gallagherus 2
Trump 10 hr Raydot 4

Huntington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Park Mortgages