Tony

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2006

WHo do u think are the most dangerous and gang populated cities in America, i need to know for research, lets discuss
Pablo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2007

I cant tell you about the most dangerous city's in america but i can tell you the names of some of the most dangerous cities in southern california.such as on of the most infamaus in all the country the CPT or in other words Compton then theres Watts,Inglewood and all the little but dangerous cities in south central LA such as the cities of Florence,Athens and alot of others. hopefully this will help you out with a small portion of your study.
Tevan

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2007

No doubt about it,New York City has got to have the biggest history of gang violence in the U.S.
KING SP00KY

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2007

CHICAGO IZ WHERE ITS AT, KINGZ STARTED THERE, AND THATS WHERE THE 5 AND THE 6, (THATS PEOPLE N FOLKZ) STARTED, URBAN THUG LIFE STARTED IN THE CHI
KING GOOFY

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2007

THE 219, GARY INDIANA, MURDER CAPITAL OF THE WORLD FOR 5 YEARS STR8, I AGREE WIT SPOOKY
Resident Evil

Pasadena, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Pomona California Ran by the Mexican Mafia
Papi

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Check the FBI crime index if you need scholastic research. Or just go with LBC in the 310 or CPT word....
grew up in HG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

the most dangerous and ruthless gang in the united states is Hawaiian Gardens gang in HG californa...for the simple fact that its history says it all..look it up...its real deal..most of them are in prison now. the poeple that live there now are fake drug addictrats that work with or for the police .and try to claim the fame , ...wanna be rappers and witches and snitches...and dont forget the wetbacks u lames work for..anyways look up the history.. im a chicano..lates
Meg

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Tevan wrote:
No doubt about it,New York City has got to have the biggest history of gang violence in the U.S.
No way. Old days not no more
Compton and oakland and San Fransisco
Meg

Tracy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

So cAl
Comton watts Frisico Oakland
Tacoman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Definitely Compton cause it's known all over the country. St louis Missouri and Detroit are up there too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntington Park Discussions

Search the Huntington Park Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 min truth told 18,603
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Brian_G 7,851
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 1 hr Serpico 2,357
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr rain or snow to slow 15,928
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr tail pipe 4,898
All American Home Center closes its doors (Dec '11) 7 hr Ray Brown 6
•••
•••

Huntington Park News Video

•••
•••

Huntington Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington Park People Search