Who do you support for U.S. House in ...

Who do you support for U.S. House in California (District 34) in 2010?

Posted in the Huntington Park Forum

VirgySouthGate

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2010
Wayne Miller knows how to help our South Gate and South East Cities economy BETTER!. Let's vote for someone who isn't for the sam-o sam-o like Roybal Allard. She like her Politician father before here, has been rehashing things for more years than I can count and hasn't done a darn thing to help the Taxpayers of this State.
These Congress Person jobs are career enhancers not "for the people, by the people" callings.
Ed Solis

Surfside, CA

#3 Oct 19, 2010
Stop Obama!
Mike

Cerritos, CA

#4 Oct 25, 2010
Stop Obamanism!!!!No more change!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How should an angry liberal celebrate the Fourt... 52 min ReleaseTheGerbils 457
Review: Inglewood Lanes Bowling Center 1 hr INGLEWOOD LANES B... 1
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) 1 hr INGLEWOOD LANES B... 122
Review: Inglewood Lanes 1 hr INGLEWOOD LANES B... 89
Downey High School Haunted? (Jul '09) 1 hr Jema 26
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WPWW 20,966
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) 7 hr False Flag Follies 4,550

Huntington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Park Mortgages