El Camino College has new police chief

El Camino College has new police chief

There are 39 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jun 25, 2008, titled El Camino College has new police chief. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Before his job in Huntington Park, Trevis served as chief in Maywood, and held leadership positions at the Bell Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
R-Smart

United States

#22 Jan 13, 2010
THESAULSTER wrote:
<quoted text> The answer can't come from that which causes the problem. I am human as are you therefore we are the problem and the answer in one.
Well then, if you are correct, I revert back to my post #20 and again ask you sir, which are you???? And, if you insist on maintaining that you are both, then that qualifies you as a ball-less crybaby who is totally lost within yourself.
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Jan 13, 2010
R-Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, if you are correct, I revert back to my post #20 and again ask you sir, which are you???? And, if you insist on maintaining that you are both, then that qualifies you as a ball-less crybaby who is totally lost within yourself.
Well now we revert to profanity. I guess we know what/who the problem is**kick**(SAULSTER kicks R_smart in groin)!!
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Jan 13, 2010
OH boy!
R-Smart

United States

#25 Jan 14, 2010
THESAULSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Well now we revert to profanity. I guess we know what/who the problem is**kick**(SAULSTER kicks R_smart in groin)!!
From your post I gather that you are a midget in mind and therefore a midget in stature thus making it impossible for you to kick that high. Nice try though.
THE SAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Jan 14, 2010
R-Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
From your post I gather that you are a midget in mind and therefore a midget in stature thus making it impossible for you to kick that high. Nice try though.
Well your logic assumes that if b occurs a cannot occur when the equation itself is flawed as a must occur before b therefore i kicked you in the balls.(hee,hee)
R-Smart

United States

#27 Jan 15, 2010
THE SAULSTER wrote:
<quoted text> Well your logic assumes that if b occurs a cannot occur when the equation itself is flawed as a must occur before b therefore i kicked you in the balls.(hee,hee)
Our group has determined that YOU are contaminated. Therefore, you must crawl back into your jar, put the lid back on and deposit yourself into the trash can. And, that canels the need for a, b, & c.
thesaulster

Santa Ana, CA

#28 Jan 15, 2010
R-Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
Our group has determined that YOU are contaminated. Therefore, you must crawl back into your jar, put the lid back on and deposit yourself into the trash can. And, that canels the need for a, b, & c.
I don't fit in a jar perhaps your colon can accomodate me for a week or two
R-Smart

United States

#29 Jan 16, 2010
thesaulster wrote:
<quoted text>I don't fit in a jar perhaps your colon can accomodate me for a week or two
I am sure that you would be right at home as "birds of a feather you know"!
THESAULSTER

Burbank, CA

#31 Jan 18, 2010
poundsand
Papi

United States

#32 Feb 3, 2010
Keep him in El Camino, we are doing just fine in the southeast without him. WORD
THESAULSTER

Torrance, CA

#33 Feb 4, 2010
Papi wrote:
Keep him in El Camino, we are doing just fine in the southeast without him. WORD
We a should send him to lynwood with a shopping cart full of oranges
Cadet 37

Grass Valley, CA

#34 Jul 30, 2010
Agreed! Many of you have no idea of what is coming out of your mouth. The el camino police department is doing a great Job. They have taken over the Compton college pd and have fixed many of the problems there. As a el camino graduate and former cadet there I have nothing but great things to say about the department. The police department even offers students rides to there cars at night to keep them safe. The police can't prevent all problems! But there is one thing I will agree upon, one of the line sgts should definitely be chief. But el camino has a good back bone and foundation so they will sure prosper.
THESAULSTER

Pomona, CA

#35 Jul 30, 2010
Cadet 37 wrote:
Agreed! Many of you have no idea of what is coming out of your mouth. The el camino police department is doing a great Job. They have taken over the Compton college pd and have fixed many of the problems there. As a el camino graduate and former cadet there I have nothing but great things to say about the department. The police department even offers students rides to there cars at night to keep them safe. The police can't prevent all problems! But there is one thing I will agree upon, one of the line sgts should definitely be chief. But el camino has a good back bone and foundation so they will sure prosper.
Yeah they still rolll to the winchells on alondra.
MrsEmmaPeel

United States

#36 Sep 9, 2010
Dano wrote:
Hate to say what every local TPD already knows, The El Camino PD is not worth the cost. Rapes and all kinds of crimes occur right under their noses. These guys are good for writing tickets, that's all. I don't know this new chief, but a record of serving as Maywood's chief of police is a big RED flag. But as usual the folks running El Camino usually have their head up in a place where most of us don't.
Ah, Officer Dano... I couldn't possibly even begin to agree with you more. In fact, I have a priceless collection of said parking tickets, unpaid and awaiting appeal of course. These young C-average cadets have NO idea what a Peace Officer is. I am running out of point-blank, calm and respectful comments to counter their smart-ass remarks.

I am female, 5'2" and 110lbs. I am inside of the campus police station explaining why I unwittingly parked in "handicapped." Behold! A 6'3", 236 lb. Afro-Cuban ("maybe,'cause I'm just a cadet and I like to guess about things like that") just shoved that petite young student to the ground, walked away a few feet, taken and opened her bookbag. Upon finding nothing worth stealing, he rushes back to the prostrate student and begins beating her viciously with the 50 lb bag full of text books. What's a cadet to do? "Gee, let's (they travel in packs, you know; how many cadets does it take to...?) write that little tiny lady a parking ticket. It took me so long to gel my hair this morningówouldn't want to muss it whilst rescuing that chick." Oh, BTW cadetsóCampus Escort Service? I think that means that YOU see to it that people get around campus safely. It doesn't mean you get the pick-of-the litter of the female student body (yesópun intended). I wouldn't let you escort my daughter to the next crack in the pavement. What are we talkin' here? Couple of cm's?
atMsEmmaPeel

Redondo Beach, CA

#37 Sep 9, 2010
Elco cops are weasal-a-s-s cowards. They avoid the football/track area because all the big black and Samoan guys hang out there. In other words, these rent-a-cops know they'll get physically overwhelmed if they try to set these big dudes straight. When I was student, I saw how these elco cops would walk around with their hands in their pockets, wouldn't catch eye contact with the black nor Samoan males, hover around the parking lots so to pounce cars that are "over the parking limit," etc.

This former Maywood police chief echoes that fat-a-s-s Rizzo from Bell along with all his corrupt, money embezzling crony cop friends.

elco cops = p-u-s-s-i-e-s

ya might as well work for Del Amo Mall security, cuz you puzzies are just as useless and avoid the gangstas like them
Cadet37izaphaggo t

Redondo Beach, CA

#38 Sep 9, 2010
Cadet 37 wrote:
Agreed! Many of you have no idea of what is coming out of your mouth. The el camino police department is doing a great Job. They have taken over the Compton college pd and have fixed many of the problems there. As a el camino graduate and former cadet there I have nothing but great things to say about the department. The police department even offers students rides to there cars at night to keep them safe. The police can't prevent all problems! But there is one thing I will agree upon, one of the line sgts should definitely be chief. But el camino has a good back bone and foundation so they will sure prosper.
"As a el camino graduate and former cadet there I have nothing but great things to say about the department"-little defensive maybe?

"But el camino has a good back bone and foundation so they will sure prosper." -not "backbone," but more like tail-between-your-legs when you guys walk around with your hands in your pockets, are scared to catch eye contact with the blacks and Samoans, write parking citations like it's going out of style...
THESAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Sep 13, 2010
I loved el camino turned off my radio and parked behind a donut shop and monitored traffic zzzzz!
Joe

Los Gatos, CA

#40 Mar 4, 2011
I been doing a little checking into chief travis's history,it seems where ever a certain politician went chief travis followed.that is until that certain politician was convicted of laundering campaign donations.
I would note, that everyone one of the cities that Chief travis worked for,was involved in some sort of corruption investigation.
It stands to reason " when you lay down with dogs,you get up with fleas".
gil5027

Plano, TX

#41 Mar 8, 2011
THESAULSTER wrote:
I loved el camino turned off my radio and parked behind a donut shop and monitored traffic zzzzz!
I agree El Camino Campus Police are losers!! the campus would profit more in contracting with a Private Security Company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 min LMFAO PHART 34,222
Hadjinian getting paid to push Pot businesses i... 27 min Educate community 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr MamaSays 21,187
Kimmel Has Cajones To Shine A Bright Light On H... 5 hr Well Well 2
Montebello Council's 2 Worst Actions (Sep '16) 6 hr No On Measure S 7
Beyonce, T.I. Chris Brown and the rest of the c... 9 hr Well Well 2
New Walmart service delivers, puts away groceri... 9 hr Well Well 3

Huntington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Park Mortgages