UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18619 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Ineresting: all Bruins are women and all Trojans are men
Ya I agree
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18620 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Rob, YOU really need to get those homosexual thoughts out of YOUR head. And if it makes you feel a little less uncomfortable, I will try not to discuss my encounters with the ladies publicly. I wouldnt want you to get any more depressed then you have been over the last decade of UCLA football... or (like you (B)ruins with the chicks) lack of! HaHa
USC - BRUINS DONT BRING YOUR WOMEN TO OUR PARTIES OR YOU MAY NOT GO HOME WITH THEM!
"BRUINS DONT BRING YOUR WOMEN TO OUR PARTIES OR YOU MAY NOT GO HOME WITH THEM"

Yah, especially if there are USC football players present, there has been enough USC players arrested for rape over the years...like CT says, do NOT bring women to USC parties.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18621 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
"BRUINS DONT BRING YOUR MEN TO OUR PARTIES OR YOU MAY NOT GO HOME WITH THEM"
Yah, especially if me,"MBD-Bruin Nation", "Brew In" are there:).
Ya I agree....Go Bruins!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18622 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>LOL season is over dude...but if you go to vegas for the tourney, hit me up here, and I'll buy the tickets and you but the beer. haha
Regarding Fight On's favorite desert, no worries, I don't hold grudges...if grudges were held here, trojan and I would not be cordial from time to time, and certainly Fight On and I would be at war each day, trust me I've learned to move on, unfortunately at least ONE individual on here hold grudges like like pitbulls hold on to their prey...life is too short my friend.
Seasons over??...its just getting started!!...lets see ,you have WSU probably a win , then WU - an auto loss - then the conf tourn and then the big dance!, thats alot of BB left!
'I buy the beer!', beer is probably twice as much as tickets!

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#18624 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
"BRUINS DONT BRING YOUR WOMEN TO OUR PARTIES OR YOU MAY NOT GO HOME WITH THEM"
Yah, especially if there are USC football players present, there has been enough USC players arrested for rape over the years...like CT says, do NOT bring women to USC parties.
I think Rob needs to clarify a little. When addressing his fellow (B)ruins, he means dont bring your sisters or mothers. Because we all know you public funded, Westwood wannabe, rich guys cant get any chicks. Hey Rob, I bet you drive a big, gas guzzling truck to try and offset your insecurities... HaHa
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18625 Mar 5, 2013
Hey BFL , don't make it a habit , but we can root for the same side Tonight(OKC)-for Charlatan Kobe and his Lackers to get their poser ASS'S KICKED!!....I heard the Lakers were gonna try to slow the game down and make it as ugly as possible - bull-shit BB ....but that is their only chance!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18626 Mar 5, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
Hey BFL , don't make it a habit , but we can root for the same side Tonight(OKC)-for Charlatan Kobe and his Lackers to get their poser ASS'S KICKED!!....I heard the Lakers were gonna try to slow the game down and make it as ugly as possible - bull-shit BB ....but that is their only chance!
An old fashioned asswhoopin' is what the Fakers need, to bring them down to earth, and send them down below .500, where they need to be.

Go Thunder!!(Fight On, don't get excited and start masturbating by "thunder" as you rememebr down under on your trips to Vegas).
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18627 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Seasons over??...its just getting started!!...lets see ,you have WSU probably a win , then WU - an auto loss - then the conf tourn and then the big dance!, thats alot of BB left!
'I buy the beer!', beer is probably twice as much as tickets!
season over for "tix" as there are no more home games for UCLA is what I meant...I am not a season ticket holder for basketball but I do attend about 10 games per year and I have had exta tix at times when one of my buddies couldn't make it, I usually just give them away at Pauley to people waiting in line to buy tix.
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18628 Mar 5, 2013
Hey BFL , let's make it a habit , we can wack each other off all night Tonight OK ;)!
Ya I agree..Go Bruins!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18629 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I think Rob needs to clarify a little. When addressing his fellow (B)ruins, he means dont bring your sisters or mothers. Because we all know you public funded, Westwood wannabe, rich guys cant get any chicks. Hey Rob, I bet you drive a big, gas guzzling truck to try and offset your insecurities... HaHa
haha stealing my line? actually I did drive a big SUV, that's in the garage now, I recently bought me a fiat 500, small but powerful, and super economic, I get arount 36 miles MPG in the cit and 40 on the highway.
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18630 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I recently bought me a fiat 500...
Those are cool. Get a rag top?
Trojan

Encino, CA

#18631 Mar 5, 2013
You're getting in your Fiat what I get on my bike. People often think we'd get 75 mph on a bike. But that's only a 150-250cc.(600-900cc about 40-45. 1300 & bigger 35 or so.)

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#18632 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
agree on both, Floyd could recruit and Cantu's been around awhile and has done a good job this year deserves a full time chance.
Go Buffaloe's
There you go again Nation, agreeing to everything Trojan :/

But since you brought it up, the Trojans would probably be smart to bring Floyd back and keep Canti as his assistant :/

Well don't tell them that Nation, they already split our crosstown series, you know, the games we were supposed to both win :/

Go Bruins, Go Coach Benny, Stay Shabazzzzz!

West Hollywood, CA

#18633 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>haha stealing my line? actually I did drive a big SUV, that's in the garage now, I recently bought me a fiat 500, small but powerful, and super economic, I get arount 36 miles MPG in the cit and 40 on the highway.
Oh my yes, those Fiats are such cute, little cars :)

See Lifer, you did it! I knew it was a matter of time before you jumped in and completely joined our cavalier club ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooo Bruins!

West Hollywood, CA

#18634 Mar 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but how I just love the new Volkswagen Golf Cabriolets. They are just soooooo cute :)

I have seen them mostly in white but was hoping they expand into more pastel colors, say powder blue :)

Maybe I can upgrade to one if Jonathan gets that promotion at the West Hollywood Spa. We Bruins like to dream ;)

Go Bruins, Go car fashion!

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#18635 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>haha stealing my line? actually I did drive a big SUV, that's in the garage now, I recently bought me a fiat 500, small but powerful, and super economic, I get arount 36 miles MPG in the cit and 40 on the highway.
Well Rob, what can I say, that MPG puts my Porsche Cayman to shame. But I will stick with my horsepower.

“Pac 12 South front runners”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18636 Mar 5, 2013
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Well Rob, what can I say, that MPG puts my Porsche Cayman to shame. But I will stick with my horsepower.
I'll take my 66 Chevel with custom built 383 stroker 500 HP engine over your girlie Porshe any day, even at 3 & 1/2 MPG

“TRADITION RICH!”

San Marino, CA

#18637 Mar 5, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take my 66 Chevel with custom built 383 stroker 500 HP engine over your girlie Porshe any day, even at 3 & 1/2 MPG
Well old man, yeah I guess you could call my Porsche girlie because of all the chicks it attracts! You hang out, belch and fart with your old car buddies at Bobs Big Boy, while I sleek and chic the babes in my ride after a night at the clubs... HaHa

BRUIN NATION - JUST LIKE HIS BASKETBALL TEAM, LAST RELEVANT IN 1995
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18638 Mar 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
no rag top sun roof.. I love it. It was also cheap.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18639 Mar 5, 2013
Trojan wrote:
You're getting in your Fiat what I get on my bike. People often think we'd get 75 mph on a bike. But that's only a 150-250cc.(600-900cc about 40-45. 1300 & bigger 35 or so.)
what kinda bike you ride?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Destroyed By Fire in Compton 3 min Nuierastieavopyn 1
Nick Cannon's kids aren't his, they were concei... 10 min et tainmenttoday 2
a Some Like It Hot,a a Hunger Gamesa marathon a... 1 hr anti-freak americano 1
Bill Cosby facing litany of allegations 1 hr theTruzsayers 2
Mariah Carey's new secret love affair with Alex... 1 hr Bridget Fontanas ... 2
Montebello councilwomana s husband sentenced to... (May '14) 3 hr Compassion for th... 41
did someone get shot on santa ana and state st? Nov 18 elheffe 1

Huntington Park News Video

Huntington Park Dating
Find my Match

Huntington Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington Park

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:37 pm PST