UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 29767 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18536 Mar 3, 2013
Next time , lets have Bobby Knight!!,ahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18537 Mar 3, 2013
Maybe he will be up in Washington,and he can rub in your ass when you get your ass's kicked as usual up there by Romar's bunch!!
Bruin For Life

United States

#18538 Mar 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not talking about the tournament , you are!
You honestly think with all the defections/erratic play by your freshman/no size to rebound-and according to you a joke coach...your gonna make a serious run in the tournament?!! pfft , your delirious , unless you run into some real tomato cans early , it will just be a cup of coffee for Bruins!
I expect sweet-16 anything better is just icing on the cake...hater! Lmfao
Bruin For Life

United States

#18539 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>Hey numbskull , SC can still win the conference tourn - which they have done before and get the bid into the ncaa tourn.
in my best Pawn Stars' Rick Harrison voice "uhhj,, that's not, gonna happen" lmfao
Bruin For Life

United States

#18540 Mar 3, 2013
And why did Bilas keep saying Drew should have got a foul call in his favor on a drive , When he wasn't evened touched by a Wildcat!!
Amazing , Bilas is from Duke 3,000 mi away , and even he possesses a Ucla bias....go figure!!
sMH what game were you watching boy?pffft sMH
Bruin For Life

United States

#18541 Mar 3, 2013
Next time , lets have Bobby Knight!!,ahahahahahaaaaaaaa
Bobby Knight doesn't have the balls to step into Pauley Pavillion...no douchebags allowed in there.
Bruin For Life

United States

#18542 Mar 3, 2013
Gawd! It must suck to be a trOJan fan...Nothing to cheer about in football, Basketball and Baseball...and watching UCLA take all honors for champions in the Pac-12 conference. Great time to be a Bruin fan...worst time to be a trOJan fan...it must be REALLY EMBARRASSING wearing that USC crap....no wonder I hardly see it being worn anymore, except by some idiots who shop at yard sales and have no clue they're being laughed at. Lmfao
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18543 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Gawd! It must suck to be a trOJan fan...Nothing to cheer about in football, Basketball and Baseball...and watching UCLA take all honors for champions in the Pac-12 conference. Great time to be a Bruin fan...worst time to be a trOJan fan...it must be REALLY EMBARRASSING wearing that USC crap....no wonder I hardly see it being worn anymore, except by some idiots who shop at yard sales and have no clue they're being laughed at. Lmfao
What are you talking about?.
SC is playing the most improved BB of anybody in the conf , right now!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18544 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>sMH what game were you watching boy?pffft sMH
Something other than you I guess....what were you watching , the HS playoffs?!!
Inland emperor Trojan

Fontana, CA

#18545 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>I expect sweet-16 anything better is just icing on the cake...hater! Lmfao
The only icing your gonna get,is the pearl necklace rendered on you in the 2nd or 3rd round of the tournament by some team!,lmao
Bruin For Life

United States

#18546 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>The only icing your gonna get,is the pearl necklace rendered on you in the 2nd or 3rd round of the tournament by some team!,lmao
was that your 14 year old son hacking into your "Topix account" again? By the way, you don't have a Topix account.
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#18547 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>What are you talking about?.
yyyyyyeah ummmmmm, that is not going to get you into the real tournament, except MAYBE the NIT.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18548 Mar 3, 2013
<quoted text>What are you talking about?.
Your effing crazy ever heard of Cal. Bears 20 & 9?

Won 7 in a row and 9 0f last 10

3 ranked teams?

maybe this will help Sparky

Thu, Jan 31 Oregon St. W 71-68
Sat, Feb 2 (10) Oregon W 58-54
Thu, Feb 7 at Arizona St. L 62-66
Sun, Feb 10 at (7) Arizona W 77-69
Thu, Feb 14 UCLA W 76-63
Sun, Feb 17 USC W 76-68
Thu, Feb 21 at (23) Oregon W 48-46
Sat, Feb 23 at Oregon St. W 60-59
Thu, Feb 28 Utah W 64-46
Sat, Mar 2 Colorado W 62-46

Your Clueless

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#18549 Mar 3, 2013
Inland emperor Trojan:

Maybe you should let your 14 yr post instead of you,
He seems a lot smarter

“Let's go Bruins! Bring Another”

Since: Aug 09

National Title to Westwood!!

#18550 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>was that your 14 year old son hacking into your "Topix account" again? By the way, you don't have a Topix account.
When you have a Topix Account it looks like this:
/
---------
\

and you also get to put up a picture to identify youself, and it keeps impersonators out, like Fight On, posting as me amd others at times...the reason I don't always use mine, is because I post using my cell phone most of the time and it doesn't let me do everything I want to do.

#18551 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Your effing crazy ever heard of Cal. Bears 20 & 9?
Won 7 in a row and 9 0f last 10
3 ranked teams?
maybe this will help Sparky
Thu, Jan 31 Oregon St. W 71-68
Sat, Feb 2 (10) Oregon W 58-54 2
Thu, Feb 7 at Arizona St. L 62-66
Sun, Feb 10 at (7) Arizona W 77-69
Thu, Feb 14 UCLA W 76-63
Sun, Feb 17 USC W 76-68
Thu, Feb 21 at (23) Oregon W 48-46
Sat, Feb 23 at Oregon St. W 60-59
Thu, Feb 28 Utah W 64-46
Sat, Mar 2 Colorado W 62-46
Your Clueless
you have to forgive SUCster fans, they think they are the hottest team in the conference when they win 2 games, or they lose to a team by less points than UCLA did. LMAO

#18552 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Inland emperor Trojan:
He seems a lot smarter
I was thinking the same thing. LMAO his son even knows all the history on Wilt Chamberlain and the UCLA players that were in the league at that time. LMAO
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#18553 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
Inland emperor Trojan:
He seems a lot smarter
Ya I agree Ben Howland is a bust as a coach, there's gotta be a better HS coach available once we fire Ben, he's horrible we only won by 5 last night it should have been by 50!....Oh where is my lil "Trojan Horse" hiding today:(........Go Bruins!
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18554 Mar 3, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
Unlike Bruin fans, most of wear our apparel win or lose. Only ones who might be stupid enough to laugh at us are fair weather putzes...which is about 75% of Bruin fans.

Only a fair weather loser would think it's embarrassing.(In fact, I bought a new shirt yesterday at the USC-ASU game.) You even suggesting it would be embarrassing tells us all that you're full of shit about being loyal. After a bad ass kicking, you don't wear your Bruin gear.
Trojan

La Habra, CA

#18555 Mar 3, 2013
most of US

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Goose 19,930
News Suge Knight Hires Former Attorney For Michael J... 6 hr FREE SUGE 1
News Steve Martin reflects on nearly 5 decades in Ho... 8 hr Marvin 1
News Rusty's bread was a memorable loss (Aug '08) 9 hr Lori C 20
News San Clemente Our Town 9 hr Modenaro 2
News Tom Hanks donates to Red Bluff State Theatre (Jan '10) 10 hr Lori 42
News Anti-710 Freeway tunnel group presents new traf... 10 hr Tom 1
More from around the web

Huntington Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]