UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Full Story
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17535 Feb 1, 2013
Brew In wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely!!! I enjoyed our Bruins knocking the TrOJans out of the national Championship race with that upset victory :)
<quoted text>I was never a Bruin to say that. We were fortunate under the circumstances, BUT just one year removed and we did WIN the Pac-12 South Title this year with hopefully more to come
<quoted text>When our two schools get together the rivalry brings out the best in performance, even if a team in inferior. What the heck, look how good of a game your team gave our football Bruins, the now champions of the Pac12 South :)
Ya I agree Brewie great game by USC, superior performance by the Trojans, many congrats to our superior rivals, they out played and out coached us. Congrats to Mighty SC......Go Bruins!
Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17536 Feb 1, 2013
Artie Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya I agree Brewie great game by USC, superior performance by the Trojans, many congrats to our superior rivals, they out played and out coached us. Congrats to Mighty SC......Go Bruins!
How did that Shabizzbazzz work out for you the other night against SC ?, pfft...what a train wreck clown that joker is , good to see you'll have him back next year...good for us that is!....
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17537 Feb 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>How did that Shabizzbazzz work out for you the other night against SC ?, pfft...what a train wreck clown that joker is , good to see you'll have him back next year...good for us that is!....
The imposter from Fontana.

Have a good weekend, Fontana Trojan. Hope you enjoy the SB!
Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17538 Feb 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
The imposter from Fontana.
Have a good weekend, Fontana Trojan. Hope you enjoy the SB!
who's the imposter?, you must be if you're saying you are from Encino , those people have money!.....btw ,what is SB?

“UCLA112 Natties ClownCollege98”

Since: Aug 09

UCLA 35 - Clown College 14

#17539 Feb 1, 2013
^^^^^You are ALL IMPOSTERS!!! the real Trojan posts in Whittier. But let's do the test to see who the real imposter is, maybe one or both you, 2 questions:

Question: Are Cops good guys, or bad guys.
Answer:_________

Question: Do You wish death on Cops?
Trojan

Los Angeles, CA

#17540 Feb 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
^^^^^You are ALL IMPOSTERS!!! the real Trojan posts in Whittier. But let's do the test to see who the real imposter is, maybe one or both you, 2 questions:
Answer:______Bad__________
Answer:________yes __________
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17541 Feb 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
LOL!! During the day, my posts are not in the Whittier area. In the evening they are.

Most cops are bad guys.

No, I do not wish death on cops. But I sure hell don't care when it happens. Yes, you might even say I celebrate it a bit. It's called karma. The first thing I do, however, is send up a prayer that it wasn't one of the FEW good ones. I know there are some out there.

Fight On!

#17542 Feb 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! During the day, my posts are not in the Whittier area. In the evening they are.
Most cops are bad guys.
No, I do not wish death on cops. But I sure hell don't care when it happens. Yes, you might even say I celebrate it a bit. It's called karma. The first thing I do, however, is send up a prayer that it wasn't one of the FEW good ones. I know there are some out there.
Fight On!
ding ding ding ding ding!!!

Trojan from FONTANA...get a different name you POUSSER!!!
Suggestions: "Fake Trojan"
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17543 Feb 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>
ding ding ding ding ding!!!
Trojan from FONTANA...get a different name you POUSSER!!!
Suggestions: "Fake Trojan"
"IE Trojan" would be cool. But at least now you know it's not me.:-)
Trojan

Fontana, CA

#17544 Feb 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
"IE Trojan" would be cool. But at least now you know it's not me.:-)
Frankly I think you should be thanking me for posing as you ,because my posts are better than yours , however for you,if it will make you happy I will be 'Inland Emperor'Trojan ,provided my posts get the respect and attention they deserve from everybody.

#17545 Feb 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly I think you should be thanking me for posing as you ,because my posts are better than yours , however for you,if it will make you happy I will be 'Inland Emperor'Trojan ,provided my posts get the respect and attention they deserve from everybody.
Respect is "earned" around here...attention? sure, depends on what you offer here, if it's boring, or repetitious you can expect to be ignored.

#17546 Feb 1, 2013
As I've said all along, UCLA has a very good chance to finish ahead of USC in Recruiting this year...Eddie Vanderdoes IV and Kylie Fitts are the key factors. This class is already the best UCLA class ever, and by NSD on Feb 6th UCLA will have the chance to have taken over as the L.A. school to be considered by the top recruits. http://www.rivals.com/
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17547 Feb 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly I think you should be thanking me for posing as you ,because my posts are better than yours , however for you,if it will make you happy I will be 'Inland Emperor'Trojan ,provided my posts get the respect and attention they deserve from everybody.
I'm CERTAIN your posts will get plenty of attention. In fact, more than mine. You seem a little more passionate.

It's all good. Enjoy the SB!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17548 Feb 1, 2013
Trojan wrote:
And by the way, you sure won't get any respect posting as me. I may as well have nicknamed myself Rodney Dangerfield, as far as THAT'S concerned!:-P

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#17549 Feb 1, 2013
24 to 21 49ers
Artie Manhattan

Los Angeles, CA

#17550 Feb 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
24 to 21 49ers
Ya a perfect game for me would be a 69-69 tie ;)......Go Bruins!
Trojan

Encino, CA

#17551 Feb 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
24 to 21 49ers
No! That's a 5. I need 6!!

I don't care who wins. I dislike people on both sides: Lewis, Crabtree, Moss, Jim H.

#17555 Feb 1, 2013
YOYO wrote:
BRUINS CACA
YOYOCACA

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17556 Feb 1, 2013
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE a fair weathered fan!!!! you were NOT there last night you big effing liar! and there were empty seans all right, when people would go take a piss or but some california rolls...USC should be embarrassed to have had only 145 fans there...and the reason for being some empty seans is because USC couldn't sell their alloted seats, so they went back on for sale, and many Bruin fans bought them in the last 7 days of the game.
The only thing that was embarrassing was your prima donna (B)ruins getting bitchslapped on their own home court on Reggie Miller night. But I understand you wanting to deflect their inadequacies to some B.S. about what or what not is a fair weathered fan. Makes total sense coming from a (B)ruin and years of being overmatched... HaHa

TROJANS 75
(B)RUINS 71

“TRADITION RICH!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#17557 Feb 1, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
24 to 21 49ers
Good thing the Super Bowl is this weekend. It gives relief to (B)ruin fans everywhere having to endure the sting of a loss to the USC Trojans for 11 days straight... HaHa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 57 min truth told 19,572
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 3 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,439
los Angeles police chase 12/20/2014 Kyiv 7 hr big huerta walkeda 1
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Dec 3 Los Angeles 4,494
Review: Pro Elim Photo Photography Nov '14 padilla0607 2
What has happened to Lynwood? (Dec '05) Oct '14 LITTLE CROW 1,070
Weekend Planner: 24 Things To Do In Los Angeles Sep '14 A Winter 1

Huntington Park News Video

Huntington Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Huntington Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntington Park News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington Park

Personal Finance