El Monte selects former Baldwin Park ...

El Monte selects former Baldwin Park CEO as interim city manager

There are 5 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Aug 17, 2012, titled El Monte selects former Baldwin Park CEO as interim city manager. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

After conducting closed-door interviews Thursday, the City Council unanimously selected an interim city manager to replace Rene Bobadilla, who is leaving the post for a position in Huntington Park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

This is Funny

United States

#1 Aug 18, 2012
Thank god El Monte has this air head. If you look at her resume she can't seem to stay anywhere very long. This woman was in Baldwin Park when all the corrupt dealings were done in redevelopment of Baldwin Park. This will certainly help El Monte because they are very used to this style of politics.
Hey why not throw Sid Mousavi in over there also to complete the corruption ring. We have seen the sugar tax snd the extra sales tax over in El Monte why not bring Sid baby in to show how consulting fees can turn into cash for city council people. Well all I can say if you live in El Monte get out FAST.
Juanita

Corona, CA

#2 Aug 18, 2012
If bloated Andre, Gargantuan Norma, VacuousVikki, JabirdGoatmess, and Pathetic Pastel zPaatell voted for this gal, then God help us one and all.
Juan resident

Montclair, NJ

#3 Aug 19, 2012
I am a resident of Baldwin Park and this lady is bad news she cost our city millions in stupid redevelopment decisions but she did make thousands for council members like Lozano,Garcia and Pacheco.
The dumb and fat council people of El Monte are preparing your city for a screwing of excessive taxes like you have never seen before. The residents do have the power to not vote for these stupid taxes.
MayberryOne

Park Ridge, NJ

#4 Aug 24, 2012
It's all of these sugar drink taxes, they're building up? Drip...,Drip..Drip. No Llyod it's worse than I thought. It's the gasman on the other end of the door looking for our worm collection!!!! You guys are funny, I love funny people. Don't get cross?
Facts

United States

#5 Aug 25, 2012
Juan resident wrote:
I am a resident of Baldwin Park and this lady is bad news she cost our city millions in stupid redevelopment decisions but she did make thousands for council members like Lozano,Garcia and Pacheco.
The dumb and fat council people of El Monte are preparing your city for a screwing of excessive taxes like you have never seen before. The residents do have the power to not vote for these stupid taxes.
Beware anyone who worked for Baldwin Park learned how to be corrupt or was brought in to teach more corruption. It is not a honor to have worked in Bolen Parque it's a stink you can never get rid of it will follow you all the way to India.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City of Montebello Covertly Using Taxpayer Doll... 51 min I Voted No 11
No on Measure S 1 hr Trusted Council NOT 27
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Not who you think 34,445
Another Department Head Resigns 1 hr Interesting 5
I just voted 1 hr ImAlreadyVotedNo 24
Inglewood Lanes is new located at 4030 W. Centu... (Feb '16) 1 hr INGLEWOOD LANES B... 392
Montebello Voters Face Decision on Sales Tax Hi... 1 hr MonteBELLo corrupt 13

Huntington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Park Mortgages