Magana funeral services at 10 a.m. today

Magana funeral services at 10 a.m. today

There are 4 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Jul 11, 2008, titled Magana funeral services at 10 a.m. today. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Hortensia Magana was the owner of Diana s Mexican Food Products. Funeral services will be held today for Hortensia R. Magana, co-owner of Norwalk-based Diana's Mexican Food Products, which includes a string of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Angelica Sotelo

San Jose, CA

#1 Jul 11, 2008
I send my own sepathy to the family of Hortehsia Magana she will be miss. Hopefully god have her in he's arm right @ this moment. God bless her for ever!!!
BMHS Grad

South El Monte, CA

#2 Jul 11, 2008
Wonderful woman. Wonderful family. God bless you all.
Idaho

Hayden, ID

#3 Jul 12, 2008
This makes me so sad! What a beautiful woman she was!
I moved away from San Pedro/Carson 30 years ago to North Idaho and used ONLY Diane's Tortillas at my Mexican rest that I owned in North Idaho in the 80's. Diane's are still my favorite!!!
God Bless her family!
Carolyn Brooks Wood
THE SAULSTER

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Idaho wrote:
This makes me so sad! What a beautiful woman she was!
I moved away from San Pedro/Carson 30 years ago to North Idaho and used ONLY Diane's Tortillas at my Mexican rest that I owned in North Idaho in the 80's. Diane's are still my favorite!!!
God Bless her family!
Carolyn Brooks Wood
Yeah I liked her tortillas tooo!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 min LMFAOphartss 34,214
New Walmart service delivers, puts away groceri... 6 hr ThomasA 2
Byron's Back! (in spirit) 8 hr flurnet 13
Jimmy Kimmel I don't watch anymore 8 hr District 5 LAUSD ... 8
Bicycle Rider Shot Dead on Pioneer Blvd 11 hr Damage 3
News San Marino police arrest mother and daughter fo... (May '16) Jul '17 Chosen Traveler 2
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul '17 Lynn 4,551

Huntington Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Park Mortgages