Review: Massage Therapy by Diana

Review: Massage Therapy by Diana

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Jesse Magnum Ruggiere

Hobart, NY

#1 Aug 27, 2010
I'll tell you one thing about Diana she cares about her clients. She makes sure you feel relaxed and comfortable she’s a professional at her craft. Having suffered from years of anxiety and complications with my arthritis and muscles tension disorder. Diana provides me with alternative to my pain better then any medicine I can take.
Jennifer Huntington NY

Tenafly, NJ

#2 Jan 21, 2011
Best massage I've ever had! I've been looking for a new massage therapist without having to go a crowded spa.I don't like feeling like a number in a factory. A friend of mine told me about Diana and how cozy and welcoming her place was.Diana did an awesome job and I left there feeling great! I will definitely be back.
lord virus

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Aug 18, 2012
Jesse Magnum Ruggiere wrote:
I'll tell you one thing about Diana she cares about her clients. She makes sure you feel relaxed and comfortable she’s a professional at her craft. Having suffered from years of anxiety and complications with my arthritis and muscles tension disorder. Diana provides me with alternative to my pain better then any medicine I can take.
you sound like a retard
sogner keydee

Massapequa, NY

#4 Aug 19, 2012
I hear she tosses the hog pretty good too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 8 hr workoutgrl 73
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Dix Hills (Mar '17) 19 hr Ariella 4
The old Bayville (Sep '07) Wed Drew 73
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) Tue Lord Pfogg 121
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,827
News Dix Hills man neglected dog to 'point of emacia... Jan 12 Common sense 2
News Standoff ends peacefully in Huntington (May '08) Dec 19 Former Co-worker 87

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages