Pastor honored for 20 years of faithf...

Pastor honored for 20 years of faithful service

There are 5 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Nov 22, 2009, titled Pastor honored for 20 years of faithful service. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

In 1989, the South Congregational Church of Pittsfield was searching for stable spiritual leadership, after going through three ministers in eight years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Prove me wrong

Albany, NY

#1 Nov 23, 2009
My wife and I were looking to find a congregation about 4 years ago. We attended a sunday service with this reverend. We were forced to sit through a sermon that was a 20 minute rant against Thomas Jefferson and the entire white race especially those who lived in this country during the American Revolution.
It was the most alarming sermon I'd ever heard in Pittsfield. We did not go back.
SubLiterate

Clockville, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2009
Well, he must have known you were attending. Got your attention, didn't he?
Prove me wrong

Albany, NY

#3 Nov 23, 2009
I knew you'd write something stupid.

Since: Nov 09

Clockville, NY

#4 Nov 23, 2009
Prove me wrong wrote:
I knew you'd write something stupid.
Wasn't me - someone posting under my name. I have no knowledge or interest in this topic.
lolz

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2009
I still cant see why anyone still goes to church, its a bunch of brain washing, and them trying to get money from you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $150K in pot seized in pair of raids (Aug '11) Aug '16 Selfish Breed 17
gay meet (Aug '15) Feb '16 wayne 4
News Free condoms for teenagers (Jun '07) Feb '16 Sancho 104
News Pittsfield Mayor Linda Tyer to replace finance ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 the city I hate 1
News No trace of third Lewis Lent victim in Greenwat... (Jul '13) Sep '15 Concerned Citizen 34
News Statehouse photo exhibit to depict food insecur... (Sep '15) Sep '15 cops are liars an... 2
Review: Lindas River Cafe (May '15) May '15 sneezie 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages