Follow the LAW Select Board

Follow the LAW Select Board

Posted in the Huntington Forum

tell the truth

Windsor, CT

#1 Jul 12, 2012
At a recent SB meeting, the new board of health and new building insp. both spoke up when a resident there wants to open a store. The BI and BOH both set down the proper way on how to do business the correct way when it comes to opening a business.
The towns female SB member said we are a small town, do we have to follow the rules. How ignorant can this Select Board member be. Do the rules only apply to the chosen few. Is Middlefield not part of Massachusetts and they can do as they wish. I bet her comment will not make it to the min. of the meeting to be posted on their web page. I am sure the Atty Gen. would like to here her comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lindas River Cafe May 17 sneezie 1
News No trace of third Lewis Lent victim in Greenwat... (Jul '13) May 16 URFamiliar 31
News Couple leading 10-day Walk for MA Children from... May 4 Praxis33 9
News Berkshire Museum, Lichtenstein Center feature f... Apr '15 die Stadt die ich... 3
News $150K in pot seized in pair of raids (Aug '11) Mar '15 joe 13
Middlefield Mass. ( Helicopter ) Feb '15 corvair 1
News Mayor Reminds Boston Residents Winter Safety Pr... Jan '15 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]