Hard prognosis no match for Chelmsfor...

Hard prognosis no match for Chelmsford woman's unbeatable spirit

There are 21 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jan 4, 2010, titled Hard prognosis no match for Chelmsford woman's unbeatable spirit. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Meghan Sullivan, 22, with her mother, Cheryl, in their Chelmsford home. Meghan is living with Huntington's disease, for which there is no cure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amanda

San Diego, CA

#23 Jan 17, 2010
Meghan, thank you so much for being so open about this disease! Its really an eye opener to see someone so brave dealing with this. Its so random that we grew up only the next town over and never knew that both of our families were facing this ugly disease. I hope that all of the efforts that our generation is making in fundraising and awarness will put a stop to huningtons disease....Love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $150K in pot seized in pair of raids (Aug '11) Jul 17 C to the C 14
gay meet (Aug '15) Feb '16 wayne 4
News Free condoms for teenagers (Jun '07) Feb '16 Sancho 104
News Pittsfield Mayor Linda Tyer to replace finance ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 the city I hate 1
News No trace of third Lewis Lent victim in Greenwat... (Jul '13) Sep '15 Concerned Citizen 34
News Statehouse photo exhibit to depict food insecur... (Sep '15) Sep '15 cops are liars an... 2
Review: Lindas River Cafe (May '15) May '15 sneezie 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages