A couple of Kurt Warners

A couple of Kurt Warners

There are 8 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jan 31, 2009, titled A couple of Kurt Warners. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Kurt Warner sat down at a restaurant in Western Massachusetts, and his friends asked the waitress if she were a football fan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

are you kidding me

Easthampton, MA

#1 Jan 31, 2009
i really just wasted 5 minutes of my day reading this ridiculous article.
Cincinnatus

Westfield, MA

#2 Jan 31, 2009
Now that is a dumb ass story, even beneath the standards of the Eagle. Wasn't there an Obama kiss-ass piece you could write instead?
wanna b

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Jan 31, 2009
well, at least the guy saves money when he goes to buy a personalized jersey...
wish I could
Sam

AOL

#4 Jan 31, 2009
This article is a perfect example why the old media'S print and television outlets are sinking faster than the Titanic!!!!
Richard Noggin

Syracuse, NY

#5 Jan 31, 2009
That's news? I have the same name as somebody too, my nickname is the same as the editor.
Chuck

Medford, MA

#6 Jan 31, 2009
Richard Noggin wrote:
That's news? I have the same name as somebody too, my nickname is the same as the editor.
That is really funny, Dick!
sonofamutha

Syracuse, NY

#7 Jan 31, 2009
are you kidding me wrote:
i really just wasted 5 minutes of my day reading this ridiculous article.
lmao.. I thought I was reading a joke at the beginning. Then when i was finished realized the joke was on me. This would be better fit if the guy's name was Tom Brady. Thanks for five minutes of my life I'll never get back.
Phil

Averill Park, NY

#8 Feb 1, 2009
This was a waste of newspaper print. Did the Eagle really think this was of interest to the general public. I can't believe I fell for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News $150K in pot seized in pair of raids (Aug '11) Aug '16 Selfish Breed 17
gay meet (Aug '15) Feb '16 wayne 4
News Free condoms for teenagers (Jun '07) Feb '16 Sancho 104
News Pittsfield Mayor Linda Tyer to replace finance ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 the city I hate 1
News No trace of third Lewis Lent victim in Greenwat... (Jul '13) Sep '15 Concerned Citizen 34
News Statehouse photo exhibit to depict food insecur... (Sep '15) Sep '15 cops are liars an... 2
Review: Lindas River Cafe (May '15) May '15 sneezie 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages