Huntington County Community School Le...

Huntington County Community School Leaders Issue Statement

There are 1 comment on the NBC 33 News story from Mar 26, 2009, titled Huntington County Community School Leaders Issue Statement. In it, NBC 33 News reports that:

The Huntington Community School Board has officially issued a statement regarding a federal judges decision to halt religious education classes on school grounds while the matter is being debated in court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 33 News.

Monique_01

League City, TX

#1 Apr 1, 2009
No where in the constitution does it state that as citizens we get to pick and choose where our tax money goes. This is the case and if christians began suing because we don't want our money going to aid in abortions or war, we would be dismissed. In all reality it is the same thing except the fact that this issue is way less dramatic and is a total waste of everyone's tax dollars. Seriously if you are that against religious activities why not home school your children instead? I don't believe its right that my tax money is going to bailout rich people, but no where in the constitution does it say I can choose where my money goes and this lady shouldn't be allowed either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 7 hr JustJoe 574
Dirty Cops in Huntington Indiana. (Dec '11) Mar '18 htown82 3
Huntington Music Thread (Apr '15) Feb '18 Musikologist 4
Jaime Koontz (Mar '15) Jan '18 Letsbereal 13
scottharvey (Sep '17) Sep '17 Idiot for the win 1
Randall & Anita Richardson (Jul '17) Jul '17 escrow56 1
Looking for old friend (Jul '17) Jul '17 Carl 1

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages