Huntington official in hot water

Huntington official in hot water

There are 6 comments on the WLFI-TV West Lafayette story from Dec 12, 2008, titled Huntington official in hot water. In it, WLFI-TV West Lafayette reports that:

A Huntington County employee has been suspended, accused of hacking into the private e-mails of more than a dozen co-workers, and he says a Huntington County commissioner made him do it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLFI-TV West Lafayette.

Peter Lemongelo

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 14, 2008
It appears quite obvious that Mr. Snelling should be terminated for his actions as he'll never regain the trust needed to perform his duties. Mr. Helvie should do the right thing and resign his position for the same reason.
Also from Huntington

South Bend, IN

#2 Dec 15, 2008
I agree also that Snelling should be fired for what he did. He knew he should not have done it. Giving him a few days off work is just a slap on the wrist, aka: vacation.
Tim Settlemyre

Chicago, IL

#3 Dec 22, 2008
Have to agree totally, espicayy about the slap on the wrist. An average Joe would have probably had some kinda federal charges slapped on them.
spellcheck

Wakarusa, IN

#4 Dec 23, 2008
What is "espicayy"? Did you mean especially?
laughing girl

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2008
What is "espicayy"? Did you mean especially?

lol lol lol
Also from Huntington

United States

#6 Dec 25, 2008
What I found interesting in the article was that he wants a second chance. He has served prison time for felony drunk-driving in the past. Now he's scamming the county employees? How many chances does he want?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Apr 9 The real voter 536
Dirty Cops in Huntington Indiana. (Dec '11) Mar 21 htown82 3
Huntington Music Thread (Apr '15) Feb '18 Musikologist 4
Jaime Koontz (Mar '15) Jan '18 Letsbereal 13
scottharvey (Sep '17) Sep '17 Idiot for the win 1
Randall & Anita Richardson (Jul '17) Jul '17 escrow56 1
Looking for old friend (Jul '17) Jul '17 Carl 1

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages