Introduce yourself
pain_less_future

Ithaca, NY

#1 Jun 4, 2010
lets see i was born april 14th 1993 some time in the morning. upon which i met my mother Stacey Renee and Ronnie Paul Watkins. freshly married before my birth. i do not remember much of my child hood until the point of three or four. When i was playing with a barbie toy from mcdonalds and i spilt fries in the car. we were on the side of the highway or some road and i remember tossing the toy outside and falling back to sleep. XDi broke my foot before kindergarden. the cause, jumping off the stairs onto the couch.. only i missed the couch and hit the floor :)

“never let fear power your life”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 6, 2010
pain_less_future wrote:
lets see i was born april 14th 1993 some time in the morning. upon which i met my mother Stacey Renee and Ronnie Paul Watkins. freshly married before my birth. i do not remember much of my child hood until the point of three or four. When i was playing with a barbie toy from mcdonalds and i spilt fries in the car. we were on the side of the highway or some road and i remember tossing the toy outside and falling back to sleep. XDi broke my foot before kindergarden. the cause, jumping off the stairs onto the couch.. only i missed the couch and hit the floor :)
ok now i have a forum stalker who used my old account! wow you really have no life!

“never let fear power your life”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 6, 2010
sir im going to have to ask you to leave this forum and never return with your gossip!

nice to know you enjoy hacking into a blocked to public myspace page

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lori schoeff Mon idk 5
Jaime Koontz (Mar '15) Sun Fuzzynutt 8
Evan anson Jan 11 htown 2
News Ah, The Carrier Topic Dec 26 Mikey 2
scott harvey (Sep '15) Dec 23 disbelief 19
News Donald Trump picks fight with Carrier steelwork... Dec '16 spocko 49
Ashle skeens Nov '16 Curious 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance