Since: May 09

Valparaiso, IN

#1 Oct 14, 2009
why does the school system let the kids run around and do what they want during the lunch periods? the students practically attack each other and all they get most of the time is a warning.or a stupid Friday school. i mean come on there's police officers there for a reason. the kids in Huntington north are running wild and yet the school system doesn't seem to care.

Huntington, IN

#2 Oct 22, 2009
wicked pathetic people need to grow up in the school system. they practically adults and yet they act like they are 2. if people dont grow up you mise well hand them a bottle and call em a baby. because thats how they are acting all day everyday
Also from Huntington

South Bend, IN

#3 Oct 25, 2009
"mise well"??? Are you kidding me? You're accusing someone of being a baby, but maybe YOU need some schooling yourself?? At least a grammar class. The correct term would be "might as well".

Valparaiso, IN

#4 Oct 26, 2009
Also from Huntington wrote:
"mise well"??? Are you kidding me? You're accusing someone of being a baby, but maybe YOU need some schooling yourself?? At least a grammar class. The correct term would be "might as well".
i can speak how i want when i want. and i have proper grammar i just choose not to use it. and if u seen how they act u would say the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any good paying carpenter jobs around Aug '15 jobs 1
Wild women Jun '15 Just looking 1
Jaime Koontz (Mar '15) Jun '15 Dumb 5
Girl named Krystal Jun '15 seeking old friend 2
Huntington Music Thread Apr '15 Musikologist 1
Cliff Falcone of Huntington Indiana has passed Mar '15 Charles Penn 2
does anyone know her (Feb '15) Feb '15 disgusting 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages