embroidery & screen printing services

Posted in the Huntingdon Valley Forum

FLEXY CUSTOM APPAREL

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 17, 2013
FLEXY CUSTOM APPAREL
We are thrilled to announce that we just opened up a new store at the Willow Grove Park Mall. We are located at the 3rd level next to Bloomingdale's.

*** EMBROIDERY SERVICES ***

Flexy offers custom embroidered designs, logos, monogramming and personalization. Dimensional embroidery, team and player names and numbers,

Greek lettering and corporate custom designs and artwork are available. The company provides its service for everything from T-shirts, sweats, aprons, jeans, towels and robes to bags, hats, athletic apparel and workwear.

We have the tools, skills, and experience to provide you with exactly what you are looking for in customized merchandise.

Let us bring your ideas to life.

*** CUSTOM PRINTING / HEAT PRESS / VINYL CUTTING ***

We are a full service textile printing and embroidery shop specializing in t-shirts, golf shirts, polo shirts and various other apparel.

We can produce custom embroidery or printing for your company, family reunions, weddings or any other special occasion you can think of.

*** For more details please visit our website :  www.flexyus.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mr Jim's (Aug '09) Feb '15 John William Baxter 10
Winter Storm Warning for Montgomery County star... Jan '15 ArchieTiberious 1
So my son looks a lot like Cooper Jan '15 jtilghman 1
Power outage lower Southampton now Oct '14 Earl of Pearl 4
News Robbers don Halloween masks to rob banks Oct '14 Roo 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF (Dec '13) Jun '14 irish1 4
News Anthony P. Fortino | Company executive, 80 (Jan '09) Jan '14 Phil Fortino 5
More from around the web

Huntingdon Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]