July 19, 2007: Montco woman charged in crash that killed teen

A Montgomery County woman faces a preliminary hearing today on charges she ran a red light in South Whitehall Township last fall and broadsided another vehicle, killing the teenage driver. Full Story
JEAN-LUC

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Aug 28, 2008
ACCIDENT? WHAT A GODDAMN JOKE. THIS WAS MURDER AND THIS BITCH KILLED THESE INNOCENT VICTIMS.
JEAN-LUC

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Aug 28, 2008
I SAID BIOTCH
Ruled by Regime

Sparta, NJ

#3 Aug 28, 2008
"Incredibly serious charges for an accident", that's because the police are trained to charge with the maximum crime. That's why people who get caught urinating behind a dumpster are charged as sex offenders now.
I'm sure Karnam got what she deserved or maybe should have gotten more, but I find her attorney's comments funny.
mrklean

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2008
Ummmmmm....I'm sorry officer.. I was cleaning my gun and it went off...it was an accident !! I bet she would sue my butt !!
r u kidding me

Allentown, PA

#5 Aug 28, 2008
it was unfortunate that someone died but accidents occur?!?!?!
wow, would it have made a difference if she was a 23 yr old male,probablly would be doing some jail time.what an idiot,nice comment d__ k head!
Jeanne

Whitehall, PA

#6 Aug 28, 2008
Pat Reilly is a sc*mbag lawyer that work for Gross, McGinley, Labarre & Eaton. No Lawyers in that firm have any ethics and I am doubtful they know what they are talking about!

This women ran a red light...that is NOT an accident!
BoBo

Hazleton, PA

#7 Aug 28, 2008
This woman runs a red light, kills someone, and is then SHOCKED that she was charged?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 35 min Henri 51,473
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon Jeremy 183
Abington launches red-light camera program Aug '14 hattrickmom 1
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 willowgrovePAromp... 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF (Dec '13) Jun '14 irish1 4
Review: Old World Sausage Factory Jun '14 Erin 1
•••

Huntingdon Valley News Video

•••
Huntingdon Valley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••