Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Huntingdon Valley Forum

Comments (Page 2,225)

Showing posts 44,481 - 44,500 of51,412
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for one and I gave you six. Now you want to change the terms of your request.
This is what a person does who can't defend his argument with evidence.
BTW - why haven't you answered my questions? You demand that I answer yours, so I did. Why won't you show me the same courtesy?
The University of Delaware does not award a Ph.D. in "Climatology."

Find one that does and provide a link.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The University of Delaware does not award a Ph.D. in "Climatology."
Find one that does and provide a link.
LOL! You asked for ONE and I gave you SIX. Now you're demanding a link. Jesus, grow up.

It's your turn. Answer my question and I'll give you links.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL! You asked for ONE and I gave you SIX. Now you're demanding a link. Jesus, grow up.
It's your turn. Answer my question and I'll give you links.
Already checked two of your six and found them to be inaccurate.

What is your question?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Already checked two of your six and found them to be inaccurate.
What is your question?
Are you claiming that there is no such thing as climate scientists who devote their professional careers to studying the earth's climate? Are you claiming that there are not professional experts in the earth's climate?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

That is what he is claiming. The fixed news network told him and Limbaugh backed it up so it must be true, huh?
Gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you claiming that there is no such thing as climate scientists who devote their professional careers to studying the earth's climate? Are you claiming that there are not professional experts in the earth's climate?
Dan, Dan whoaa

You forgot he's been using his Texas textbooks....

Hahahahhaahahhaa wow
Gringo

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

The product that's produced in metric tons on any given day in our atmosphere from a unhooked oxygen atom from (CO) burning fossil fuels that hook up with the O2 (air) oxygen atom to produce the byproduct O3 molecule called ozone from basic chemistry

This ozone is really benefiting humans in O so many ways...this stuff makes us grow big and strong.

Those stupid "scientists" are attributing all kinds of evils from this wonderful dance of the molecules such as;

Cancer
Respiratory problems
Acid rain
Global warming
Severe weater

"These scientists better not mess with GOD's master plan or they're going to be stricken to eternal damnation from the Lord....giver of ozone himself."
Quote from the:
Texas Geographical Bible reader for 8th grade
Rubiks cube

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Peter King, a New York Republican, is furious that Sen. Marco Rubio is hitting up New Yorkers for campaign cash after voting against federal funds to rebuild the region after superstorm Sandy ravaged the area.

In fact, King urged New Yorkers not to give money to any of his fellow Republicans who voted against the Sandy aid.

"Nobody on Wall Street, nobody in the financial services, nobody anywhere in New York should give a nickel to these guys," he told ABC News.

King's tirade is the latest spat to roil the Republican Party which is already torn over the issues of gay marriage and immigration reform. King's fury is aimed at one of the party's possible presidential candidates.

King says it's even worse than his other fellow Republicans who voted against the Sandy aid package because Rubio is from Florida, a state that has been ravaged by storms in the past and "has gotten billions and billions of dollars in hurricane aid," King said.

He said Rubio voted against the $50.4 billion in aid without talking to him or other leaders in the state like New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo or New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg. The storm slammed in to the region on Oct. 29.

Why do Republicans hate America?
Ronald R

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Rubio may face probe into luxury home lease

California's campaign watchdog agency may investigate whether former state Sen. Michael Rubio (D-Shafter) is getting a special break on his home payments from a campaign supporter.

"We have received a complaint and are in the process of reviewing it to determine whether or not we will open an investigation," wrote Gary Winuk, the chief of the enforcement division of the Fair Political Practices Commission on Thursday.

LK HERE:

http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.com/politic...

Since: Feb 13

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Republican PROPAGANDA with your taxpayer money!!!!!!!!!! yes it is very true. since they took over in PA, they are now using taxpayer websites like L&I to send out mast emails to all PA residents to spread there views and agenda, now is this legal,I'm serious, is it? i bet my life it is not, and well anyone want to help this PUNK put a end to it,I'm dead serious. I mean i collected unemployment and had to be put on the states L&I website email list, but now that i getting spam mail from a gov funded website all with Republican propaganda, i know it is unlawful, will bet my life on it. Nobody has pointed this fact out yet, and I will lead the charge. i don't go to the left or the right, I lean more towards the brick threw a starbucks windows and get labeled with the scarlet A,if you get my drift.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There are individuals who study climate, but there are no defined criteria for certifying "climatologists." The "professional experts" are self-proclaimed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Ronald R wrote:
Rubio may face probe into luxury home lease
California's campaign watchdog agency may investigate whether former state Sen. Michael Rubio (D-Shafter) is getting a special break on his home payments from a campaign supporter.
"We have received a complaint and are in the process of reviewing it to determine whether or not we will open an investigation," wrote Gary Winuk, the chief of the enforcement division of the Fair Political Practices Commission on Thursday.
LK HERE:
http://www.bakersfieldcalifornian.com/politic...
Uhh...not the same Rubio.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Punk215 wrote:
Republican PROPAGANDA with your taxpayer money!!!!!!!!!! yes it is very true. since they took over in PA, they are now using taxpayer websites like L&I to send out mast emails to all PA residents to spread there views and agenda, now is this legal,I'm serious, is it? i bet my life it is not, and well anyone want to help this PUNK put a end to it,I'm dead serious. I mean i collected unemployment and had to be put on the states L&I website email list, but now that i getting spam mail from a gov funded website all with Republican propaganda, i know it is unlawful, will bet my life on it. Nobody has pointed this fact out yet, and I will lead the charge. i don't go to the left or the right, I lean more towards the brick threw a starbucks windows and get labeled with the scarlet A,if you get my drift.
You're only on the email list because you voluntarily provided your email address. The information that you receive is directly related to your unemployment benefits and is not political.

Cheer up. The emails will stop after 10 weeks. You would know this if you could read and comprehend.

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only on the email list because you voluntarily provided your email address. The information that you receive is directly related to your unemployment benefits and is not political.
Cheer up. The emails will stop after 10 weeks. You would know this if you could read and comprehend.
My benefits ended two years ago!!!!!!!!!! And well yes if you file your bi-weekly benefits by the web and not by telephone or by old fashion mail, yes your on the mailing list. So my question is this, why is it before republicans took over office in PA I never once was sent Democratic propaganda spam emails,never once? as i stated i not one of the two molds,even if i have the brain to know republicans are the scum of the earth, they can't answer a question but try and to defuse it with moronic wit. So yes i can read and comprehend, so why you defend your party I assume,your going to tell me that what they are doing this by using taxpayers money to spread the propaganda they do and it is legal and ok? i have already researched a little bit and did my own homework, and well learned that taxpayers money can not be used ever to promote or spread ones party's view. i mean if you like i could post the lengthy statue and article that states all these legal terms, but would you be able to fully read and comprehend it?
See for me, I'm all about equal rights. I don't need to belong and feel like I'm standing beside others. I do my own homework, and when I need help i will ask for it, as I did. But I will never blindly stand there and defend something in the name of ignorance that I have no clue if I'm rite or wrong, you clearly just did that. now you see whats wrong with this country?
You jumped the gun and why???/, all because you read my 1st few words that said Republican propaganda with taxpayer money ????? as i said i don't take sides, i am the scarlet letter when it comes to political mumbo jumbo, but honestly you just blindly stood up fo5r something you have no fact and info on, and in the name of what? Now see once more, why the country fucked, you add a few million more like you, throw a bible in there hand and program them, you have man made robots.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Punk215 wrote:
<quoted text>
My benefits ended two years ago!!!!!!!!!! And well yes if you file your bi-weekly benefits by the web and not by telephone or by old fashion mail, yes your on the mailing list. So my question is this, why is it before republicans took over office in PA I never once was sent Democratic propaganda spam emails,never once? as i stated i not one of the two molds,even if i have the brain to know republicans are the scum of the earth, they can't answer a question but try and to defuse it with moronic wit. So yes i can read and comprehend, so why you defend your party I assume,your going to tell me that what they are doing this by using taxpayers money to spread the propaganda they do and it is legal and ok? i have already researched a little bit and did my own homework, and well learned that taxpayers money can not be used ever to promote or spread ones party's view. i mean if you like i could post the lengthy statue and article that states all these legal terms, but would you be able to fully read and comprehend it?
See for me, I'm all about equal rights. I don't need to belong and feel like I'm standing beside others. I do my own homework, and when I need help i will ask for it, as I did. But I will never blindly stand there and defend something in the name of ignorance that I have no clue if I'm rite or wrong, you clearly just did that. now you see whats wrong with this country?
You jumped the gun and why???/, all because you read my 1st few words that said Republican propaganda with taxpayer money ????? as i said i don't take sides, i am the scarlet letter when it comes to political mumbo jumbo, but honestly you just blindly stood up fo5r something you have no fact and info on, and in the name of what? Now see once more, why the country fucked, you add a few million more like you, throw a bible in there hand and program them, you have man made robots.
You do not need to provide an email address to file for bi-weekly benefits on-line.

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not need to provide an email address to file for bi-weekly benefits on-line.
Why are you defending this, when you know what they are doing is wrong? And yes i had to provide a email when filing my benefoiets online, when i set my claim before any paycheck. Whats your catch, like we going to debate this or you will always avoid the fact with UN-educated assumptions? I mean sorry could play this game all day long and i would win in the end. mark my words, already contacted the media on this with all the facts, all the proof, all the laws, and well i'm sure it will be one of those blurps, but i got a wild card. recall this message, recall it, recall it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There are individuals who study climate, but there are no defined criteria for certifying "climatologists." The "professional experts" are self-proclaimed.
LMAO! I haven't heard this particular argument before.

I guess if you discredit all scientists as "self-proclaimed", then you are free to believe whatever you like because you've eliminated objective authority on scientific issues.

That's very convenient for maintaining a radical and destructive political ideology. But not very helpful if you want to accurately perceive the world and reality.

Your choice, I guess. I believe I'll stick with the reality-based universe, thanks.
Guess Who

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Climatologists may earn professional certification through the American Meteorological Society. Certification is open to climatologists who meet educational requirements, have at least five years experience and pass an exam.

Read more: The Average Salary of Climatologists | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_7748287_average-sala...
Guess Who

Clearfield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Punk215 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you defending this, when you know what they are doing is wrong? And yes i had to provide a email when filing my benefoiets online, when i set my claim before any paycheck. Whats your catch, like we going to debate this or you will always avoid the fact with UN-educated assumptions? I mean sorry could play this game all day long and i would win in the end. mark my words, already contacted the media on this with all the facts, all the proof, all the laws, and well i'm sure it will be one of those blurps, but i got a wild card. recall this message, recall it, recall it.
It may seem like an email address is required, but it is not.

But knock yourself out if this is of critical importance to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,481 - 44,500 of51,412
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Search the Huntingdon Valley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr Independent Voter 3,557
Mayor's menu filled up: 1 day, 24 restaurants Apr 20 Christshariahns R Cumin 1
John Roman's Last Concert Apr 15 Anon 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF Apr 7 Mrs R Schwartz 3
Debate: Marijuana - Jenkintown, PA (Aug '10) Mar '14 Puffing 18
Le-vel Thrive Experience Mar '14 Curious 1
Local Ukrainians organize amid fears of Russian... Mar '14 Holotta Wytrache 1
•••

Freeze Warning for Montgomery County was issued at April 24 at 7:02PM EDT

•••
•••

Huntingdon Valley News Video

•••