Funny chit as danthetard goes al gore!

LMAO!
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#47833 Mar 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
LMAO!
Better get a 2nd job is your lazy butt is going to support anyone for anything Fronk. You can't pay your taxes as it is.

Sssssssssssssssssst. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
jmdammit

Greensburg, PA

#47834 Mar 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
LMAO!
...and what does global warming have to do with Pa governor in 2010? I admit I am not a global warming expert.But windbag Dan claims to be one? Why doesn't he get on a REAL global warming forum? Because he would get his ass kicked."If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance,baffle 'em with bullshit !"
jmdammit

Greensburg, PA

#47835 Mar 4, 2013
And I almost forgot, I supported Jack Wagner in 2010.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#47836 Mar 4, 2013
Global warming didn't work so now it's Climate Change . No shyt - most of the country has four seasons. When the weirdos started this 'Erf Day' crap in 1969 - they said a new Ice Age was coming & that by the 2000, most of Europe would have starved to death from the inability to grow food. Guess what - WRONG . Then it was the Ozone - spotted owls & snail darters ! Hogwash - smoke another bowl or glass pipe & dream up some more BS to suck money out of the taxpayers instead of getting a real job.

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#47837 Mar 4, 2013
jmdammit wrote:
Wow!!! Windbag Dan the Man is still rambling on...and on...and on... And on a thread about Pa governor 2010.Anyone ever see "My Name is Earl" season 2 episode 8 - "Robbed a Stoner Blind" ? Perhaps Dan the Man Chambersburg should post as Earl Hickey Camden.Why post hundreds of pages of "evidence","pro of","studiies"a nd "education" and not one sentence of "solutions"?By the way,I supported Jack Wagner in 2010.(I may have failed to mention this before.)He doesn't cause global warming.
Aaaaaaaannnndd there it is!

Every single wingnut. Every single time. Without exception.

When they've been defeated in legitimate argument, they resort to personal attacks.

They come with a veneer of politeness and respect, but start confronting their bullshit with facts and reality and they are all are the same underneath - name-calling personal attackers.

Thank you JM. You've lived up to the stereotype.

Chambersburg, PA

#47838 Mar 4, 2013
White Lightning wrote:
Global warming didn't work so now it's Climate Change . No shyt - most of the country has four seasons. When the weirdos started this 'Erf Day' crap in 1969 - they said a new Ice Age was coming & that by the 2000, most of Europe would have starved to death from the inability to grow food. Guess what - WRONG . Then it was the Ozone - spotted owls & snail darters ! Hogwash - smoke another bowl or glass pipe & dream up some more BS to suck money out of the taxpayers instead of getting a real job.
No, your ignorance is showing. Climate change is the result of global warming. There's been no change in terminology.

You're embarrassing yourself. Go get educated.

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/cli...
Frank

Fairview, PA

#47839 Mar 4, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Better get a 2nd job is your lazy butt is going to support anyone for anything Fronk. You can't pay your taxes as it is.
Sssssssssssssssssst. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
LOL! drink much??

Come back when you get your welfare check and sober!
Frank

Fairview, PA

#47840 Mar 4, 2013
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
No, your ignorance is showing. Climate change is the result of global warming. There's been no change in terminology.
..........TROLL!

Chambersburg, PA

#47841 Mar 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>
..........TROLL!
LMAO!
R Jackson

Clearfield, PA

#47842 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
When they've been defeated in legitimate argument, they resort to personal attacks.
They come with a veneer of politeness and respect, but start confronting their bullshit with facts and reality and they are all are the same underneath - name-calling personal attackers.
Personal attacks? My god man, I've looked over your past posts and I will say you are King of personal attacks. So in your own words you are defeated. What a loser. LMFAO

Chambersburg, PA

#47843 Mar 4, 2013
R Jackson wrote:
<quoted text> Personal attacks? My god man, I've looked over your past posts and I will say you are King of personal attacks. So in your own words you are defeated. What a loser. LMFAO
Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about.

See, the issue is people who begin making personal attacks rather than debating the issue. I never do that first. But when someone makes that decision, I'm happy to play along.

So any time you see me calling anyone names it's because they want it that way. It's because that's the game they started. I'm just playing by their rules.

I've been nothing but respectful to JM since he showed up. We've been debating the issues here - right up until he started throwing the insults. If that's the way he wants to play, fine. But if you actually read over past posts, you'll see that HE made that decision, not me.

Hope that clears things up for you.
Frank

Fairview, PA

#47844 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Sorry, you don't know what you're talking about.
See, the issue is people who begin making personal attacks rather than debating the issue. I never do that first. But when someone makes that decision, I'm happy to play along.
So any time you see me calling anyone names it's because they want it that way. It's because that's the game they started. I'm just playing by their rules.
I've been nothing but respectful to JM since he showed up. We've been debating the issues here - right up until he started throwing the insults. If that's the way he wants to play, fine. But if you actually read over past posts, you'll see that HE made that decision, not me.
Hope that clears things up for you.
Nothing like ramling!

Just like a POS!

LOL!
Frank

Fairview, PA

#47845 Mar 4, 2013
Nothing to do, and all year to do it!

You have to love the TRASH!

Why do you think Omams's take seperate vaca?

Lapp that dick!

LOL!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47848 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
"Climate change" was created because idiots like Algore couldn't figure out whether the planet was warming or cooling. This way they win either way.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#47849 Mar 4, 2013
Frank wrote:
Nothing to do, and all year to do it!
You have to love the TRASH!
Why do you think Omams's take seperate vaca?
Lapp that dick!
LOL!
Obama with Reggie Love and Moochelle with ???...Oprah???

Just a couple of down low bro types.
GoodTimes

United States

#47850 Mar 4, 2013
<quoted text>
No Dan-o I've lived up to every post from square one...What does global warming have to do with Pa governor 2010 ? Get on a Global Warming Site.We don't care about your "Baffle 'em with Bullshit". Why don't you answer Winston ?....p.s....I supported Jack Wagner in 2010.He is opposed to global warminng and doesn't cause it.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#47852 Mar 5, 2013
GoodTimes wrote:
<quoted text>No Dan-o I've lived up to every post from square one...What does global warming have to do with Pa governor 2010 ? Get on a Global Warming Site.We don't care about your "Baffle 'em with Bullshit". Why don't you answer Winston ?....p.s....I supported Jack Wagner in 2010.He is opposed to global warminng and doesn't cause it.
and yet you keep responding,

Chambersburg, PA

#47853 Mar 5, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Climate change" was created because idiots like Algore couldn't figure out whether the planet was warming or cooling. This way they win either way.
False.

You are stating an opinion based on a political ideology. Objective, verifiable science proves you wrong.

Chambersburg, PA

#47854 Mar 5, 2013
GoodTimes wrote:
<quoted text>No Dan-o I've lived up to every post from square one...What does global warming have to do with Pa governor 2010 ? Get on a Global Warming Site.We don't care about your "Baffle 'em with Bullshit". Why don't you answer Winston ?....p.s....I supported Jack Wagner in 2010.He is opposed to global warminng and doesn't cause it.
LOL! Thanks for proving my point.

Rightwingers can only hold it together for so long. They come with a veneer of respectfulness and politeness, but when you confront their lies and distortions and reveal the illogic of their arguments, they're all the same - angry, childish name-callers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power outage lower Southampton now Oct '14 Earl of Pearl 4
Robbers don Halloween masks to rob banks Oct '14 Roo 1
Abington launches red-light camera program Aug '14 hattrickmom 1
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 willowgrovePAromp... 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF (Dec '13) Jun '14 irish1 4
Review: Old World Sausage Factory (Jun '14) Jun '14 Erin 1
Pa. Democrats Aim For Spot To Challenge GOP Gov... (May '14) May '14 Lawrence Wolf 14

Huntingdon Valley News Video

More from around the web

Huntingdon Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntingdon Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntingdon Valley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:40 am PST