Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Huntingdon Valley Forum

Comments (Page 2,161)

Showing posts 43,201 - 43,220 of51,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Marisa Winston Peanut huh wrote:
<quoted text>
damn you got it bad for ole Danny boy.
And you got it SO bad for Marisa, Winston, Peanut, and huh that you have to use their name......now thats pretty bad!
Goodbye Blue Monday

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

yeastyoldcuntnugget wrote:
I need a skilled ob-gyn.
That's a truly horrible screen name. You should be either really proud of yourself or really ashamed of yourself.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Roscoe wrote:
Happy New Year to all the good Dems on here.
Bobby6464 .....
Dan the Man....
Rev Irrev....no matter which party...
Effington...
You guys are going to have a great 2013....let's all work for a Dem take over of the House too...
Revolution.....bring it on baby.....
Those big gun pricks with the little wienies will soon find out who this country really belongs too.....The good people of the US like yourselves....
Anyway....Happy New Year too all you guys
Yes Happy New Year to all the "girlie men liberals", and they are bobby 6464 (aka DTM),:Dan the Man (aka bobby6464), Rev. Irrev, Effington and off course girlie man, Roscoe (aka Muffins, and numerous other screen names).
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Marisa Winston Peanut huh wrote:
<quoted text>
damn you got it bad for ole Danny boy.
And you have it so bad for Marisa, Winston, Peanut, and huh, that you have to use their names. Now that's pretty bad!!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Every day president obama pisses of a racial hating tea bag is a good day for America. The majority of American voters hate the tea bags, but the fixed news network will never tell these ignorant dumb ass tea bags that, wonder why?

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Huh Marisa? keep changing screen names, dumb ass.
Vivaldi

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

bobby6464 wrote:
Huh Marisa? keep changing screen names, dumb ass.
I see you nare now registered. One post isn't, one is.You must keep forgetting to use your registered name after posting as one of your other screen names. And you call others dumb! Priceless!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

YouAreMistaken wrote:
<quoted text>
'gansta'? What's a gan? You must have meant 'gangsta'.
Seung-Hui Cho, One L. Goh, Jose Carranza, Alvaro Rafael Castillo, Jeff Weise, Rodolfo Godinez, Alexander Alfaro, Peter Odighizuma, and Melvin Jovel, to name a few school shooters, aren't white.
Post again to look more stupidly ill-informed, white gansta.
White males make up 30% of the US population but commit 70% of the mass shootings.

If that statistic was about black males, everyone would be talking about the dysfunction in the black community that caused it.

If that statistic was about Muslim males, everyone would be calling it terrorism and talking about how to keep the nation safe from Muslims.

But because it's white males, the discussion is almost exclusively about what was wrong with the individual shooters. Nobody is even hinting that there might be something wrong in the white community or how white males are a threat to national security.

Why is that?
do wah diddy

Butler, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

January 15 will be a day remembered
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
White males make up 30% of the US population but commit 70% of the mass shootings.
If that statistic was about black males, everyone would be talking about the dysfunction in the black community that caused it.
If that statistic was about Muslim males, everyone would be calling it terrorism and talking about how to keep the nation safe from Muslims.
But because it's white males, the discussion is almost exclusively about what was wrong with the individual shooters. Nobody is even hinting that there might be something wrong in the white community or how white males are a threat to national security.
Why is that?
It is also interesting that many of these shooters were on medications for depression and ADHD when the crimes were committed.

Kids today are put on Ritalin and anti depressants like they are Pez candy dispesers.

As for the black community, when anyone tries to bring up the dysfunction in the inner cities, they are immediately labeled as racist and all the blame is put on whites. Why is that blacks make up only 12% of the general population, but comprise 43% of the prison population. Most shootings in the big cities are black on black crime. If you add up all the mass shootings since Columbine, they still don't equal the number of black on black murders in the cities.
Info

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Here, read this:

http://www.naturalnews.com/038616_John_Novesk...

Scroll down to his last Facebook post...

Maybe more whites are the perps in these crimes because they have access to "health"care and are given these drugs because of school psychologists who immediately label them as depressed or have ADHD.

A teacher who recently retired from one of our elementary schools said she wouldn't deal with certain children unless they were medicated!

THIS is where the problem lies.

As for gun control, I see no reason why any citizen needs to own an assault rifle or have a high capacity clip for their personal protection or to go hunting.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics....Black people make up 30% of the population of the U.S. they account for 60% of imprisoned. 1 in every 15 black men and 1 in every 36 hispanic men are incarcerated compared to 1 in every 106 white men.

According to Dept of Education....black students are arrested far more often than white students. Of those 96,000 students, 70% were black and hispanic.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Why is that?
Cute trick, but I've seen it before.
Yes, if white Americans are roughly 70% of the population you need to divide that number in half to estimate the overall % that white men equal relative to the whole of the population. Where this falls apart though, is that school shooters are overwhelmingly male. The result is that you divide all the genersl population numbers by two anyway. It cancels out.

Dan the Man continues with his lies and tricks.
Winston Smith

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

<quoted text>
Why is that?
You like that 70% number don't you. well consider this...

If 1 in 3 black men can expect to go to prison on their life, and 1 in 15 is there currently... and if I put the number who never get caught for their criminality as being quite a bit higher than the number who are completely innocent of criminality and still end up in prison (which I do)... and then considering that there is a lot of "thug" behavior which won't result in prison time, even if caught...

I'm going to spit ball it and just sort of settle on... I think 70% of black men in the USA will have a "thug phase" in their early life.

I'd say about 70% of current black male teens are what I would consider thugs.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Seu-Hui-Cho, One L. Goh, Jose Carranza, Alvaro Rafael Castillo, Jeff Weise, Rodolfo Godinez, Alexandef Alfaro, Peter Odighizuma, Melvin Jovel....all school shooters, all non white.
I can add more if you like. Some of these are also illegals.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You like that 70% number don't you. well consider this...
If 1 in 3 black men can expect to go to prison on their life, and 1 in 15 is there currently... and if I put the number who never get caught for their criminality as being quite a bit higher than the number who are completely innocent of criminality and still end up in prison (which I do)... and then considering that there is a lot of "thug" behavior which won't result in prison time, even if caught...
I'm going to spit ball it and just sort of settle on... I think 70% of black men in the USA will have a "thug phase" in their early life.
I'd say about 70% of current black male teens are what I would consider thugs.
I was right... I knew you would make excuses.

Is it your "opinion based on logical reasoning". That's what Danny says when he has no answer.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Dan the Man is so threatened and obsessed with me, he has to take my name. What's the matter Danny? Feel like you're losing? Can't win against me so you start using my name. Poor Danny. suffers from so many derangement syndromes.
Winston Smith

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I can't stop thinking about you Dan the Man. Your on my mind night and day. You are the whole reason I post here, just so I can get your attention.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Interesting reading from a recent Psychology Today.
more non white school shooters
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/keeping-k...
Winston Smith

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Everybody must realize that we CAN NOT blame all whites for the actions of a few. That is racist. We only do that with non-whites.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,201 - 43,220 of51,205
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Search the Huntingdon Valley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
John Roman's Last Concert 17 hr Anon 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF Apr 7 Mrs R Schwartz 3
Debate: Marijuana - Jenkintown, PA (Aug '10) Mar 18 Puffing 18
Le-vel Thrive Experience Mar 17 Curious 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
Local Ukrainians organize amid fears of Russian... Mar '14 Holotta Wytrache 1
Shipe Motors (Aug '12) Feb '14 maxnort 11
•••

Freeze Watch for Montgomery County was issued at April 16 at 9:13AM EDT

•••
•••

Huntingdon Valley News Video

•••
•••

Huntingdon Valley Jobs

•••
•••