|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

LOL From Clearfield wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO....you have no idea who I am, blowhard. I don't know you and you sure don't know me. Get off this paranoid trip you're on and get real. In your little and lonely world any white man who opposes any of your black logic is a racist. How can you post 24/7 on here and work? You don't work and after reading some of your comments I would guess your on SSI with a mental disability.
And you have no idea who I am, do you jackass? If I don't know you and you sure as hell don't know me.

But that doesn't stop you from speculating, does it? Just like all your political posts, you're pulling made-up nonsense out of your ass. You simply don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Unemployment heading back up to all time high. Gas is back up to when Obama took office. Spending at an all time highs. This is the change you idiots supported, so read it and weep.
BTW - if you're going to bitch about high gas prices, at least put the blame where the blame is due...

----------

Exxon, Chevron Made $71 Billion Profit In 2012 As Consumers Paid Record Gas Prices

While 2012 might not be a banner year for Big Oil profits, it wasn’t a bad one either. With just BP left to announce 2012 earnings, Big Oil earned well over $100 billion in profits last year, while the companies benefit from continued taxpayer subsidies. Average gas prices also hit a record high last year, showing how a drilling boom may help oil companies’ profit margins, but not consumers’ wallets.

ExxonMobil — now the most valuable company in the world, passing Apple — earned $45 billion profit in 2012, a 9 percent jump over 2011. Meanwhile, Chevron earned $26.2 billion for the year. In the final three months of the year, the companies earned $9.95 billion and $7.2 billion respectively.

----------

Remind me - why are we giving tax breaks to big oil again?

And why is the right willing to fight to the death to protect them?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
So now the government DOES create jobs/wealth? Harumph. Imagine that.
No. But the government does need to stop printing worthless money and then get the f*ck out of the way.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's policies brought unemployment down. That is an indisputable fact.
Republican obstructionism is responsible for the current employment stagnation. Also an indisputable fact. The GOP has obstructed the jobs bill that the CBO says will create a million jobs.
Why can't you rightwingers take responsibility for the damage you create? Why do you have to constantly shift the blame for your failures onto the President?
So, you think another $1 trillion Porkulus bill to hire more government employees is the way to go?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - if you're going to bitch about high gas prices, at least put the blame where the blame is due...
----------
Exxon, Chevron Made $71 Billion Profit In 2012 As Consumers Paid Record Gas Prices
While 2012 might not be a banner year for Big Oil profits, it wasn’t a bad one either. With just BP left to announce 2012 earnings, Big Oil earned well over $100 billion in profits last year, while the companies benefit from continued taxpayer subsidies. Average gas prices also hit a record high last year, showing how a drilling boom may help oil companies’ profit margins, but not consumers’ wallets.
ExxonMobil — now the most valuable company in the world, passing Apple — earned $45 billion profit in 2012, a 9 percent jump over 2011. Meanwhile, Chevron earned $26.2 billion for the year. In the final three months of the year, the companies earned $9.95 billion and $7.2 billion respectively.
----------
Remind me - why are we giving tax breaks to big oil again?
And why is the right willing to fight to the death to protect them?
Which tax breaks and subsidies are you talking about? Be specific.
Tax Free GE

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Actually GE paid more taxes under Obama than under Bush, but Davey has been proven wrong time and time again, if FOX news reports it, it has to be true.
Dave Rogers

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

<quoted text>
I see Obama's bed buddy GE pays no taxes.
Do you have a problem being poor and dependent on taxpayers? Go get a job and make some money while contributing to society. The attitude you have of taking from those who work and make the money and give to those who make a living sucking off our government is BS.
priceless; you can't confront the facts so you attack the messenger

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> I'm not the only poster on here with DTMDS.
I know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I see Obama's bed buddy GE pays no taxes.
Do you have a problem being poor and dependent on taxpayers? Go get a job and make some money while contributing to society. The attitude you have of taking from those who work and make the money and give to those who make a living sucking off our government is BS.
Being a patriotic American, I have no problem paying my fair share. Why do you defend those who don't while attacking those who don't earn enough to pay federal tax? You support the big leaches and attack those working hard and playing by the rules but still can't make it.

You've been thoroughly brainwashed by the rightwing propaganda machine. They have you attacking your fellow working man while defending the hyper-rich who are stealing from the rest of us.

What a good little drone you are - slobberingly obedient and don't even know it. Pathetic POS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you think another $1 trillion Porkulus bill to hire more government employees is the way to go?
No, I support the jobs bill the GOP is obstructing. Whatever it is you're describing doesn't exist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Which tax breaks and subsidies are you talking about? Be specific.
You're joking. You seriously don't know?

----------

The nonpartisan taxpayer watchdog group Taxpayers for Common Sense estimates the U.S. tax code currently contains about $5 billion in yearly tax breaks that are exclusive to the oil and gas industry, and says the industry also benefits from an extra $5.5 billion worth of general business tax provisions that companies in other industries also claim.

http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/201...

----------

Why would you come here and debate anything when you have such an embarrassing lack of knowledge of something this basic? Don't you pay any attention at all to what's going on in the world?
John Galti

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I'm gonna mow all you friggin Democrats down!!!

No Election rigging required now, hahahahhahaha

I'm going to show you all how to run this government... its just like my family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galti wrote:
I'm gonna mow all you friggin Democrats down!!!
No Election rigging required now, hahahahhahaha
I'm going to show you all how to run this government... its just like my family.
Gotti
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

CBO Confirms: Obamacare Raises Taxes on Middle Class

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Chart of the Week: Poor, Middle Class Hit by Obamacare Mandate Tax

http://blog.heritage.org/2012/10/07/chart-of-...
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Despite claims made by Obamacare’s advocates that the law will help middle- and low-income Americans, CBO’s table reveals that the distribution of the tax falls heavily on those making less than 400 percent of the federal poverty level (FPL)—meaning the majority of this new tax falls on the very people the law was supposed to help. For instance, a family of four making about $24,600 per year, the projected FPL in 2016, could be subject to this egregious tax penalty.

Regardless of whether or not these 6 million Americans want health coverage, they are going to pay a hefty tax and still won’t have it. Moreover, the individual mandate tax is only one of Obamacare’s 18 new or increased taxes and penalties that will cost Americans $836 billion over the next 10 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
CBO Confirms: Obamacare Raises Taxes on Middle Class
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
It's a penalty and it's completely voluntary. Don't want to pay the penalty, get insurance. Simple.

And, of course, Breitbart distorted the CBO report. Read what the CBO actually said here:
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/43628

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
Chart of the Week: Poor, Middle Class Hit by Obamacare Mandate Tax
The only reason low income people will have to pay more under the ACA is if states choose to not expand Medicare.

The only states who have said they will not expand Medicare are those with Republican governors.

If you want to decry increased costs for healthcare for the poor, blame those who are actually planning to cause that problem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Nerd Rage wrote:
Despite claims made by Obamacare’s advocates that the law will help middle- and low-income Americans, CBO’s table reveals that the distribution of the tax falls heavily on those making less than 400 percent of the federal poverty level (FPL)—meaning the majority of this new tax falls on the very people the law was supposed to help. For instance, a family of four making about $24,600 per year, the projected FPL in 2016, could be subject to this egregious tax penalty.
Regardless of whether or not these 6 million Americans want health coverage, they are going to pay a hefty tax and still won’t have it. Moreover, the individual mandate tax is only one of Obamacare’s 18 new or increased taxes and penalties that will cost Americans $836 billion over the next 10 years.
Of course Heritage is also distorting what the CBO said.

Read the actual CBO report here:
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...

Again, the are referring to the individual mandate - a Republican idea that Democrats included in healthcare reform. It provides a penalty for those refusing to get health insurance. The penalty is completely voluntary. Don't want to pay the penalty - get insurance. Simple.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I know.
Don't try to be clever. You just don't have the brain power to pull it off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Huntingdon Valley News Video

•••
Huntingdon Valley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntingdon Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••