Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44175 Dec 5, 2012
LOL! It would be fun to watch the wingnuts' heads explode, but the First Lady clearly has no interest in political office.

----------

From Public Policy Polling:

Other notes from Illinois:
- If Michelle Obama decided she wanted to follow the Hillary Clinton route once her husband leaves office in 2016 and go to the Senate, she'd have the upper hand on Mark Kirk. She leads him 51/40 in a hypothetical head to head. Kirk's approval numbers are ok with 34% of voters approving of him to 19% who disapprove. But those numbers are no match for the first lady, who's seen positively by 60% of voters to 33% with a negative one.

Since: Dec 12

Johnstown, PA

#44176 Dec 5, 2012
can anyone tell me who this frogtowner person is????
Sergeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44177 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Chuck wrote:
can anyone tell me who this frogtowner person is????
He goes by the name "Tax No More" and he's a real frogtowner...

He's a mentally challenged imbicile with no emaphy or regard for fellow human beings.
These types are more commonly known as a "sociopathic personalities" or anti-social

His posts speaks for themselves...

Yes...he's a frogtowner too
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#44178 Dec 5, 2012
Sergeant McPhearson wrote:
<quoted text>
He goes by the name "Tax No More" and he's a real frogtowner...
He's a mentally challenged imbicile with no emaphy or regard for fellow human beings.
These types are more commonly known as a "sociopathic personalities" or anti-social
His posts speaks for themselves...
Yes...he's a frogtowner too
There's definitely an autistic quality there as well.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44179 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If Topix would clean up the verbal vomit of the mentally retarded troll, this thread would probably have half as many posts.
“Benghazi"

“Benghazi”,” Benghazi "

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word

“Benghazi"

I just heard an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly that name

Will never be the same

To me

“Benghazi"

I just heard of an obummer scandal named “Benghazi"

And suddenly I found

How wonderful a sound

Can be

“Benghazi

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying.

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

“Benghazi",“Benghazi "

“Benghazi"

Say it loud and there's “Benghazi-gate” playing

Say it soft and it's almost like obummer lying

“Benghazi"

I'll never stop saying

“Benghazi"

The most beautiful sound I ever heard

“Benghazi"

//////////

"Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones of this Presidency"

-Barry Insane obummer
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44180 Dec 5, 2012

Debate dannyboy, protect your lying oppressed black girl.

Rice saw genocide as being less important than partisan politics interests.

Rice saw Benghazi as being less important than partisan politics interests.

Susan Rice is a liar just like obummer and you "dannyboy".
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#44181 Dec 5, 2012
The Washington Post’s complete pass for Obama shows its double standard.

Like Watergate, the Obama Benghazi cover up was motivated by avoiding an election issue and retaining power.

Obama had built his campaign on

“I saved Detroit”

and

“I killed Osama and have al Qaeda on the run.”

An organized al Qaeda attack that kills a U.S. ambassador nullifies the second narrative.

The video and the spontaneous mob were apparently the best story they could come up with on the spur of the moment.

Debate "dannyboy"?

Your messiah is a liar.
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44182 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
If Topix would clean up the verbal vomit of the mentally retarded troll, this thread would probably have half as many posts.
You got that right... we would not know who Dan the man is.... because Topix would have cleaned up the verbal vomit of Dan the man.

I see Dan the man is still spending his days on topix. I would say this confirms he does not work. He is on government handouts, you know, food stamps, free healthcare, low income apartment (of course he could still be living at home with mommy and daddy), monthly welfare checks and the free cell phone with the free 200 minutes.

So of course he and anyone like him is going to love Obama. Obama is their provider, their daddy, their husband. Obama is their hero. Sad isn't it? Heroes used to be positive role models.

Now on to another subject... something I have been thinking about recently......Bill Clinton can't seem to stay out of the lime light, especially during the election. Most democrats think that not only can Obama walk on water, so does Bill Clinton.

Fast forward to 50 or so years and Bill Clinton will not be admired. He will be looked at as an abuser of women. The women of the future will be wondering why NOW did nothing about Clinton, why did they ignore that he was abusive to women? Why did they care more about abortion? Especially when most abortions were preformed on minority women? Future women will wonder why Hillary Clinton stayed with a man that not only abused and belittled her but did it to other women. Mrs. Clinton will be looked at as a weak woman that turned her head to a husband that raped, molested, and took advantage of young interns. Just as her husband, she will not be admired.

Of course liberals reading this will disagree, I would be surprised if they agreed with me. But later down the road when people, especially women, see Bill Clinton for what he really is, a womanizer that abuses women, and Hillary Clinton, for what she really is, a weak, over rated woman that speaks with no emotion with a lot of "you know", and "ah".

Bill Clinton WILL NOT go down in history as a good president, and his wife will go down with even less. Remember Benghazi and 4 dead Americans? And that's just for starters.

How sad...women have waited a long time and this is the best that is offered?
Okay all said and done. Now those of you that have nothing better to do but spend spend your days on topix.......knock yourself out!

Since: Dec 12

Johnstown, PA

#44183 Dec 5, 2012
so this person is a local man????
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#44184 Dec 5, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are afraid to support anything the UN does. They have convinced their ignorant base that supporting the UN is taking away our sovereignty. So now they are so pathetic,they can even vote to help the disabled people in other countries.
I thought you were dead. Looks like Dan the man brought you back to life.
Sergeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44185 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
There's definitely an autistic quality there as well.
No doubt about it.....he does like repetitve mental prossessing

But the list is long one of the most prominent diagnosis to attribute to this fool is his basic ..."stupidity"

How about narcisist...he thinks he smarter than everyone..hahahah
That's my favorite.

This list is long....

But be careful because he will now accuse you of "Psychological PROJECTION"
Something he made up when he was in one of his hallucinatory psychotropic episodes.
poopy pants

Du Bois, PA

#44186 Dec 5, 2012
i support whoever backs freedom of poop
Sergeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44187 Dec 5, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were dead. Looks like Dan the man brought you back to life.
Marisa, Marisa, Marisa,

You're one to talk?

So what brings Miss Marisa back...did you Mis her?
Dan the Man

Loysville, PA

#44188 Dec 5, 2012
Marisa wrote:
<quoted text> You got that right... we would not know who Dan the man is.... because Topix would have cleaned up the verbal vomit of Dan the man.
I see Dan the man is still spending his days on topix. I would say this confirms he does not work. He is on government handouts, you know, food stamps, free healthcare, low income apartment (of course he could still be living at home with mommy and daddy), monthly welfare checks and the free cell phone with the free 200 minutes.
So of course he and anyone like him is going to love Obama. Obama is their provider, their daddy, their husband. Obama is their hero. Sad isn't it? Heroes used to be positive role models.
Now on to another subject... something I have been thinking about recently......Bill Clinton can't seem to stay out of the lime light, especially during the election. Most democrats think that not only can Obama walk on water, so does Bill Clinton.
Fast forward to 50 or so years and Bill Clinton will not be admired. He will be looked at as an abuser of women. The women of the future will be wondering why NOW did nothing about Clinton, why did they ignore that he was abusive to women? Why did they care more about abortion? Especially when most abortions were preformed on minority women? Future women will wonder why Hillary Clinton stayed with a man that not only abused and belittled her but did it to other women. Mrs. Clinton will be looked at as a weak woman that turned her head to a husband that raped, molested, and took advantage of young interns. Just as her husband, she will not be admired.
Of course liberals reading this will disagree, I would be surprised if they agreed with me. But later down the road when people, especially women, see Bill Clinton for what he really is, a womanizer that abuses women, and Hillary Clinton, for what she really is, a weak, over rated woman that speaks with no emotion with a lot of "you know", and "ah".
Bill Clinton WILL NOT go down in history as a good president, and his wife will go down with even less. Remember Benghazi and 4 dead Americans? And that's just for starters.
How sad...women have waited a long time and this is the best that is offered?
Okay all said and done. Now those of you that have nothing better to do but spend spend your days on topix.......knock yourself out!
Thanks for using the Marisa name. It tips me off that the post will be asinine, so I don't have to waste my time reading it. LOL!

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44189 Dec 5, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who?
Don't forget to say please.

Since: Sep 12

Seattle, WA

#44190 Dec 5, 2012
poopy pants wrote:
i support whoever backs freedom of poop
Grow up.
Sergeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44191 Dec 5, 2012
Dr_Chuck wrote:
so this person is a local man????
He's from Frogtown
poopy pants

Du Bois, PA

#44192 Dec 5, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> Grow up.
Go poop yourself
Sergeant McPhearson

Baltimore, MD

#44193 Dec 5, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to say please.
Your damsel needs you now...He's in Marisa mode too, and boy is she in distress right now just for you Dave...you got here just in time to show him that you're a gallant knight in shining armour.

Your timing is always flawless...showing up just in time to save your sweetie pie.

Oh oh and you're smarter than everybody else too. Alsmost forgot to mention that.

I'm impressed...is anyone else?
Dan the Man

Loysville, PA

#44194 Dec 5, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to say please.
I will if he asks. I'm a civilized human being with character and integrity.

Unlike you, Roger the Racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power outage lower Southampton now Oct 20 Earl of Pearl 4
Robbers don Halloween masks to rob banks Oct 9 Roo 1
Abington launches red-light camera program Aug '14 hattrickmom 1
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 willowgrovePAromp... 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF (Dec '13) Jun '14 irish1 4
Review: Old World Sausage Factory Jun '14 Erin 1
Pa. Democrats Aim For Spot To Challenge GOP Gov... May '14 Lawrence Wolf 14

Huntingdon Valley News Video

Huntingdon Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE