Review: iLoveKickboxing - Jenkintown

Review: iLoveKickboxing - Jenkintown

Posted in the Huntingdon Valley Forum

Edia

Glenside, PA

#1 Mar 3, 2017
Awesome place, staff is very friendly and welcoming. It's an awesome experience. I love it.
Ivy C

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 3, 2017
I love my health fitness club. They welcome ages 13 and up. The classes are fun, we support each other.
sofi112

Hatboro, PA

#3 Mar 3, 2017
this place is awesome its fun, energetic, and clean. the staff are awesome, friendly and welcoming. i love it
Lavonne

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 5, 2017
Woohoo, i finally found a place to workout, have fun and meet a bunch of great people. it is a must try ilovekickboxing Jenkintown pa
Charlotte

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Mar 12, 2017
I love this place they give u motivation the atmosphere is like no other .the instructors they are awesome . You want results then this is the place to be .you will love it c
mel8542

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 14, 2017
Found a place that keeps me motivated on my road to better health and fitness. The instructors keep you motivated and the environment is fun. 1 hour of kickboxing class is well worth the time. You will see and feel the results in no time!
neelay23

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 30, 2017
I had been looking for a kickboxing class in my area for months, when I heard about this place in October I looked them up and signed up for the trial right away. The first class was tough (well, really the 15-minute warm-up) but at the end itís such a great workout. The classes are full of energy and a lot of fun. The group of instructors is small but I like that; you can get to know the people coaching you and over time, they you. The instructors provide feedback on form and help to motivate you to push yourself (within your limits). It also helps that the music is always on point (punching the bag on a good beat). I'm excited to see how my strength grows over the next several months.
TamikaL

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Apr 13, 2017
The class is so much fun and full of energy. The intructors do an awesome job motivating and providing nutrition tips. Just the addition I needed on my road to being a healthier and more fit me.
Screilly

Philadelphia, PA

#9 May 2, 2017
I am addicted to attending classes at iLoveKickboxing. The instructors are so motivating and extremely helpful. I was a bit intimidated going to my first class but after the first minute, I felt like I was a part of the "family." The gym is very clean and they make sure to sanitize in between each class. The workouts can be challenging but they are meant to push you to be your best self. I have gained so much strength and stamina since starting and I am excited to see that else my body is capable of!

Since: May 17

Philadelphia, PA

#10 May 4, 2017
I am addicted to attending classes at iLoveKickboxing in Jenkintown. The instructors are so motivating and extremely helpful. I was a bit intimidated going to my first class but after the first minute, I felt like I was a part of the "family." The gym is very clean and they make sure to sanitize in between each class. The workouts can be challenging but they are meant to push you to be your best self!
Chickagirl

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Oct 6, 2017
This review has nothing to do with the actual class. I signed up to try this as a birthday gift to myself. I have worked in the fitness business about 35 years..way before it was a thing.
The ad posted promised pink gloves with the workout package . I get there...no pink gloves,
just a avalanche of excuses.

It really wasn't even about the gloves. I was told by staff that I could go to another location which was at least another 45 minutes from
Jenkintown. Could they have maybe had someone in their organization trot over a few pairs of pink gloves ( WHICH WAS PART OF THE OFFER) for customers who wanted them?

The attitude is take it or leave it. Do the workout
and stfu. I left and went to another already widely successful fitness location and completed my workout. Hell, I can get a workout right outside my front door.

Worst customer service experience I have had
in a long time. I was finally offered a refund after much back and forth..which I readily
accepted and eventually received several days,
phone calls and emails later...

Good Luck people.
Regina S

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Jun 17, 2018
I never thought I would say this but I LOVE KICKBOXING! I could never get myself to stick to a good workout routine until I tried iLoveKickboxing and now I go atleast 3 days a week and I absolutely love it! The trainers are absolutely wonderful and they push you and motivate you to accomplish your goals. I have gained so much confidence in myself that I never knew I had before. I would highly recommend this place to anyone! Even those who don't think they can do it or that it's not for them. That was me 3 months ago and now I go atleast 3 days a week! I'm feeling stronger and happier from joining this place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Renew Family Services/Hope Stein; LSW, ... Sep 15 Joe Brown 7
Who wants to sexting buddies? (Sep '13) Dec '17 ooh baby right there 2
Old picture Ice skating in willow grove (Aug '17) Aug '17 Jared 2
News Montco sheriff gets spotlight in Allentown corr... (Aug '17) Aug '17 weaponX 1
News Matthew Fox's Birthday (Jul '07) Jul '17 Natalie Pagano 4
News Anthony P. Fortino | Company executive, 80 (Jan '09) Jan '16 Phil Fortino 6
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF (Dec '13) Jun '14 irish1 4

Huntingdon Valley Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntingdon Valley Mortgages