Detractors, growing debt dog local builder

Jun 24, 2007 Full story: The Times-Tribune 3,499

“He gets really obnoxious and tries to get you mad so you quit and take a loss”

Scott Binsack makes his trade as a home builder, but his best tools are his mastery of marketing and his magnetic charisma. via The Times-Tribune

Full Story

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3492 Oct 17, 2012
Hey Ive been binsacked, did you see the first episode of the new hit tv reality show on youtube smokin in shamokin featuring our favorite Criminal?
Ive been binsacked

Souderton, PA

#3493 Oct 18, 2012
nikomahs wrote:
Hey Ive been binsacked, did you see the first episode of the new hit tv reality show on youtube smokin in shamokin featuring our favorite Criminal?
I didn't. What station is it on? Or is it just on you tube? Hahaha.
Ive been binsacked

Souderton, PA

#3494 Oct 19, 2012
Oh my! I tried to watch his dumb show.... I can't. It's so moronic. I do love that you have a cigarette in your hand in every scene.(you're a classy guy). You don't have a show you moron. I could film around my town and call it "Debbie does Dallas" and put it on you tube, that doesn't make it the "hottest new show". If just means I have an iPhone and wifi. You are a crook Binsack. Shut your stupid mouth. Your poor business partner Crone. Little does he know that initial flight will empty his bank account when you're done with him, right?! Liar! Thief! Loser!
bob williams

Norristown, PA

#3495 Oct 20, 2012
You got that right I' ve been Binsacked he is nothing but a lier and a thief that show was garbage i could do better with my phone.He is a scumbag .We all here in Shamokin that dont like him we make comments about something he deletes them then blocks us from his page so we have r own page but they come on their and run their traps that they r doing this and that.And all he is doing is wanting to sue everyone ( myself inclued) and to point fingers .Like i said he is the biggest scumbag on the face of the earth
Ive been binsacked

Philadelphia, PA

#3496 Oct 20, 2012
bob williams wrote:
You got that right I' ve been Binsacked he is nothing but a lier and a thief that show was garbage i could do better with my phone.He is a scumbag .We all here in Shamokin that dont like him we make comments about something he deletes them then blocks us from his page so we have r own page but they come on their and run their traps that they r doing this and that.And all he is doing is wanting to sue everyone ( myself inclued) and to point fingers .Like i said he is the biggest scumbag on the face of the earth
he is a joke. He is suing everyone. I feel bad for the town of Shamokin. He's a 2-bit hustler who preys on weak people. He wouldn't know the truth if it punched him in the mouth. He prances around like a boss... Complete joke. Why isn't he in jail? He's a total fraud. He gets run out of every town he lands in. I'll say a prayer his number gets called sooner than later. MORON!!! It used to be "The Scranton Times" was a shitty paper. Now it's "The Daily Item" . Get real. Pick up a dictionary Binsack. Liar! Thief! Fraud!
bob williams

Reading, PA

#3497 Oct 20, 2012
He thought he was going the other week but didnt.But what i did to them he didnt like it so he said im gonna get sued .Haha and i just laughed at him. I stopped them from donating football equipment for one of r midget teams cause he went to the game with his fisher price camera and was videoing.het was on the field and in the lockerroom.And he didnt have permission from the school to do so.And as for being on the field or lockerroom he didnt have his clearances. But now he is also sueing r chief of police And now he is going after the school board and gonna try and clean up r conty prision I hope to god he goes in as a inmate that would be funny as shit.Balsack is a fack fraud scumbag scam artist and anything else u can think of.
bob williams

Reading, PA

#3498 Oct 20, 2012
And as for him reading a dictionary i heard he is leagaly blind.But by the looks of him on his shitty ass videos and his so called reality show he dont look blind to me
ASS CLOWNS BELONG IN JAIL

Tunkhannock, PA

#3499 Oct 21, 2012
Someone with a voice you are SO truly uninformed! Scott hired 100's of employees in Lackawanna County HAHAHAHA NOT TRUE, Dave Falchek from the Scranton Times is an EXCELLENT reporter, all people are NOT like your bitchass boyfriend, they don't open their mouths before they know what they are talking about. You deserve what you have coming from him!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3500 Oct 22, 2012
Ive been binsack are you excited for the 2nd episode of his bitch fest tomorrow night at 8pm on channel YouTube? He actually thinks his show is a hit. Ha ha. What an idiot!
Ive been binsacked

Souderton, PA

#3501 Oct 22, 2012
I can't sit through more than 5 minutes of his fake show. It's nauseating. I'm not going to hate on someone that lacks higher education, however, I wish this moron would stop using big words that he doesn't understand. He uses transitional words and phrases like "heretofore" , "thereof", "due process", "prospectus". SHUT your stupid mouth Binsack. You are a moron. Get it? Con-artist. I know you met that dumb girlfriend on a dating website. She must have deposited a lot of money in your commissary account (we know how you like your newports) you only keep people around that believe your far-fetched stories. You're a sociopath. You have websites dedicated to your criminal activities. Get real loser. Go back to New York..... Oh that's right... You've ripped off everyone there too, or does Parole not let you cross state boarders? Hahaha. God, I hope you are rotting in a cell soon. I'll get a prospectus together and maybe take up donations to deposit in your commissary account...... If you promise to stay there... Newports for life buddy!! Now run along Binsack, I know you have to film airplanes taking off on your iPhone... For your smash hit show. Bahahahahaha
bob williams

Philadelphia, PA

#3502 Oct 23, 2012
Haha thats right Binsack u r a loser his new hit will be just as bad as the first one u r pathedict u assclown. And all that follow him r in for a real treat. And he isnt aloud in New York cause if he goes there everyone he scammed from will kick he ass. But he is messing with the wrong people in Shamokin. A lot of us called him out on some of the shit he is pullin here. Hopefuly he will be gone soon. We all here are trying hard to get him gone
josiah johns

Shamokin, PA

#3503 Oct 23, 2012
bkinsuck, iheard was in the court house in northumberland county, dressed like the jail house lawyer, he THINKS he is, that guy he was with is so dumb and stupid, the paper said ernie preate is his attorney, i guess through binsack, dosen't that guy know that preate was in prison too, and how can he continue to practice law? oh i forgot he furthered his education the same place as binsuck, binsuck how much did preat pay you to go to the court hbouse?
bob williams

Emmaus, PA

#3504 Oct 23, 2012
His second you tube video came out it was trash just like his first on. The audio sucked real bad and the shit bag said he might go back to jail. Well when u do go back to prison i wanna be there to greet u going in. Or better yet i will drive u there mysels u piece of shit. And i hope u get raped while u r in there and u will cry like the little bitch that u r. So good luck Binsack
Ive been binsacked

Napa, CA

#3506 Oct 23, 2012
bob williams

Mifflinville, PA

#3507 Oct 24, 2012
you are more then welcome to join the group we dont delete or block anyone from the page like the sack does
bob williams

Emmaus, PA

#3508 Oct 25, 2012
Hey if anyone can help me out with 2 names.Does anyone know who Sandra or Peggy Phelps is they r from California
josiah johns

Shamokin, PA

#3509 Oct 25, 2012
sandra phelphs is the binsack
bob williams

Nanticoke, PA

#3510 Oct 26, 2012
kk thanks thats what i though but we did find a sandra phelps that is a realitor in california
bob williams

Nanticoke, PA

#3511 Oct 26, 2012
and just to let everyone know the Balsack is wanted by hi po and he is in hiding
Ive been binsacked

Cancún, Mexico

#3512 Oct 26, 2012
Someone put him in jail already! He is a sociopath and as fun as it is exposing him... It would be so much rewarding to know he's in jail. Corruption is everywhere? That loser is in an undisclosed location??? Hahahahaha. He taped a recording and posted it to Facebook. He says his high powered attorneys advised him to hide. Hahahahaha. He rants about set ups and conspiracys. He is delusional. He says his parole officer is corrupt along with the chief. Hahaha. Loser, thief, scumbag, con-artist. Suck it Binsack. Shut your stupid mouth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 32 min Obamas Democratic... 3,993
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 36 min Failed Dem Leader... 51,478
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Jeremy 183
Abington launches red-light camera program Aug '14 hattrickmom 1
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 willowgrovePAromp... 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF (Dec '13) Jun '14 irish1 4
Review: Old World Sausage Factory Jun '14 Erin 1
•••

Huntingdon Valley News Video

•••
Huntingdon Valley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntingdon Valley Jobs