Witness, boyfriend testify about fatal crash on Route 309 -- th...

David Keppel and Tara Koshinski were two weeks shy of their relationship's fourth anniversary when Koshinski, 18, died in front of him outside their mangled car on Route 309 in South Whitehall Township, a ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

clg

“Designers Do It Better”

Since: Jul 07

nunnyaville

#22 Jul 21, 2007
I am sorry about your brother. I know what you are talking about. Same thing happened to my brother.:*(
Whispering Breeze wrote:
My heart goes out to the family who lost their precious angel. This is certainly a tragedy. I also understand the anger, and the grief that everyone is feeling, as I felt the same when my brother was killed due to the negligence of another human being. There is no pain in the world that is greater than losing a child. I also do feel bad for Nirmala. This lady is not a monster. I know her. I keep trying to understand how this possibly could have happened. She dedicated her entire life caring for children. I know she worked extremely long hours (sometimes 20 hours a day), and I often wondered how she did it. I can only guess that she may have been extremely tired, which is certainly no excuse, but I know she would have given her life to have saved the life of any child. I'm sure she will never forgive herself for taking the life of this young woman.
just me

Whitehall, PA

#23 Jul 21, 2007
clg wrote:
I am sorry about your brother. I know what you are talking about. Same thing happened to my brother.:*(
<quoted text>
hey hang in there cig, some people on here are just plain cruel. believe what you want to believe in. god bless.

clg

“Designers Do It Better”

Since: Jul 07

nunnyaville

#24 Jul 22, 2007
just me
Thank you so much. What a nice thing to see on my Sunday morning. I have seen you on here before. Thank You again and God Bless you also.:)
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
hey hang in there cig, some people on here are just plain cruel. believe what you want to believe in. god bless.
YES MAAM

Andover, NJ

#25 Jul 22, 2007
clg wrote:
ok, Ron has a point
My post kind of sounded strange, but I did specifically say that the answers I got from deceased loved ones were NOT in words~ meaning I was NOT hearing voices, lol!
But come on, has nobody had something strange happen that you took as a sign? Maybe I am looking for things because I miss my loved ones terribly.
:(
<quoted text>
Youre not strange at all. I sometimes talk to my mom and something strange will happen like a bird will chirp real loud out of nowhere.
brianna koshinski

Califon, NJ

#26 Jul 29, 2010
she was my cousin. we all miss her so much! RIP tara
BlueSky

Jersey City, NJ

#27 Dec 28, 2011
I used to work with Tara's mother. I still think about the families every year around the anniversary of this tragedy. It's something you just can't get past. So sad and unnecessary.
How Dare You

Allentown, PA

#28 Mar 6, 2013
Troy, I am Tara's brother. I wish it was you who ran through the red light and killed someone. Maybe then when you're sitting in court you can expain to the judge how the light just kind of snuck up on you, you careless idiot. This was 100% that old p.o.s.'s fault. She's had too many accidents (including on 309 weeks before this) to even count, but all that was of course excluded during the trial. She knew she shouldn't have been driving, she never even touched her brakes and was only concerned about getting her goddamn lexus back right after she just murdered my sister. I know because we were there before the ambulances or anyone, it happened blocks away from our home. So from someone who watched the only sibling I had die in front of my eyes, I have to say watch your goddamn mouth before you say things. I'll never get to be an uncle or see my sister married or become an elementary teacher like she deserved. She doesn't deserve people like you saying thoughtless nonsense about something I hope no one in this world ever has to experience. Some of you people are completely heartless and evil.
Thank You

Allentown, PA

#29 Mar 6, 2013
Thank You for actually saying something about my sister who everyone who commented on this page seemed to forget about. I don't mean that what happened to your loved ones is in any way less important, but don't forget who this page was for!!! My Sister!!! My parents only Daughter!!! My Best Friend!!! And as far as your idiotic comments about dog piss and whatnot I hope you're proud of yourself. Our lives are ruined, still, almost seven years later. We're just begining to try to resume our lives. You have no idea how hard this is and what she meant to us all, I don't even think she knew... We've just now begun cleaning out her room which has been untouched since the accident. So please all I ask is you children think before you type. And to those who realized the gravity of this situation and left heartfelt comments; God Bless You. My Heart goes out to you all for your losses. Only those who have lost someone so dear, so unexpectedly and violently can relate. I struggle with PTSD and vivid nightmares still to this day. My only comfort is knowing she has already done the hard part, and we will be reunited one day soon. It will be Glorious...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power outage lower Southampton now Oct '14 Earl of Pearl 4
Robbers don Halloween masks to rob banks Oct '14 Roo 1
Abington launches red-light camera program Aug '14 hattrickmom 1
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 willowgrovePAromp... 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF (Dec '13) Jun '14 irish1 4
Review: Old World Sausage Factory Jun '14 Erin 1
Pa. Democrats Aim For Spot To Challenge GOP Gov... (May '14) May '14 Lawrence Wolf 14

Winter Storm Warning for Montgomery County was issued at November 26 at 11:25AM EST

Huntingdon Valley News Video

Huntingdon Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntingdon Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntingdon Valley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:42 pm PST