people in the news

There are 1 comment on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 22, 2009, titled people in the news. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Britain's Got Talent sensation Susan Boyle , known for her frumpy style and amazing pipes, is sporting a new look on her media tour.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

leonina

Noble Park, Australia

#1 Jul 22, 2009
Susan Boyle looks great ! Her dress is perfect for her, but what is more important is the way she presented herself in the interview: confident, calm,relax and always ready to laught at herself ( that is real intelligence).
Susan added class to AGT. I am waiting to buy her CD,DVD or whatever she choose to do for us. Susan is going to have a long ans succesful career. I love her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Detractors, growing debt dog local builder (Jun '07) 10 hr Watching you 3,655
News Matthew Fox's Birthday (Jul '07) Jul 14 Natalie Pagano 4
2 for 1 May '17 MFF maybe 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Jenkintown May '17 Screilly 10
Review: Boggs Printing Feb '17 Mary Finnigan 1
News Blaring Church Bells Drive Some Neighbors Buggy (Jun '08) Nov '16 Emcollazo 68
Marilyn Regan (Oct '16) Oct '16 Mojo 1

Huntingdon Valley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntingdon Valley Mortgages