Review: Pro Medical Supplies

Posted in the Huntingdon Valley Forum

Jim Murray

Collierville, TN

#1 Feb 4, 2010
I was EXTREMELY disappointed with the lack of customer service that ESA Medical, aka Pro Medical Supplies, gave me.
I ordered some tens unit supplies from ESA. One item that I ordered was a pair of electronic leads. As happens occasionally, the leads which were sent were faulty. No big deal, right? WRONG. The "Customer Service" that I got, after MANY, MANY emails was absolutely NASTY to me. I have the faulty lead if they want it to prove it was bad, but the CS agent repeatedly "lost" my request for replacement and finally when it was sent, there was a nasty email informing me.
I WOULD STRONGLY WARN ANYONE AGAINST EVER ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!! THEY WILL ABSOLUTELY NEVER GET MY BUSINESS AGAIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power outage lower Southampton now Oct '14 Earl of Pearl 4
Robbers don Halloween masks to rob banks Oct '14 Roo 1
Abington launches red-light camera program Aug '14 hattrickmom 1
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 willowgrovePAromp... 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF (Dec '13) Jun '14 irish1 4
Review: Old World Sausage Factory (Jun '14) Jun '14 Erin 1
Pa. Democrats Aim For Spot To Challenge GOP Gov... (May '14) May '14 Lawrence Wolf 14

Huntingdon Valley News Video

Huntingdon Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Huntingdon Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntingdon Valley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:21 pm PST