Willow Grove Annex Remains Closed

Full story: Patch.com

Montgomery County offices have been informed by PECO that power will not be restored to the Willow Grove Annex before 11 p.m. tonight.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
EMD

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

My parents live in a retirement apartment in Lower Moreland and we have not been able to find out if PECO is in the area yet working to restore the power. We live quite a distance and do not know if we should start to drive there or if it will be back on by tonight. Any info will be appreciated.
Been Around

Quakertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

EMD wrote:
My parents live in a retirement apartment in Lower Moreland and we have not been able to find out if PECO is in the area yet working to restore the power. We live quite a distance and do not know if we should start to drive there or if it will be back on by tonight. Any info will be appreciated.
My father lives in a Sr. apt by Jacksonville & County Line Rd. It took several days to get power back and cell reception is still patchy.No major injuries or death.Some trees are still down making repairs and travel sometimes difficult.Schools still closed. I hope this is of help,good luck reaching your parents

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Search the Huntingdon Valley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr teabagger racist 51,261
John Roman's Last Concert Apr 15 Anon 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF Apr 7 Mrs R Schwartz 3
Debate: Marijuana - Jenkintown, PA (Aug '10) Mar '14 Puffing 18
Le-vel Thrive Experience Mar '14 Curious 1
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MaZzie 3,507
Local Ukrainians organize amid fears of Russian... Mar '14 Holotta Wytrache 1
•••
•••

Huntingdon Valley News Video

•••
Huntingdon Valley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntingdon Valley Jobs

•••
•••