Joseph Brancato | Bank manager, 41

Joseph Brancato | Bank manager, 41

There are 1 comment on the Philly.com story from Mar 19, 2009, titled Joseph Brancato | Bank manager, 41. In it, Philly.com reports that:

Joseph Brancato, 41, of Northeast Philadelphia, a bank manager and motorcycle enthusiast, died of cancer at the Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia on Tuesday, three weeks after the disease was diagnosed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philly.com.

A good friend

Fairfax, VA

#1 Apr 22, 2009
There are no words to explain how much I miss you. You were an awesome friend, one I will cherish every day of my life. God brought you into my life and I pray that you are there with our Lord now and some day, we will meet again to laugh about the memories, the jokes, the good times we shared.....the thoughts that will keep you close in my mind and my heart.....always bringing a smile to my face...like no other can. I love you and I miss you dearly..you will always hold a special place in my heart. My dear Joe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who wants to sexting buddies? (Sep '13) Dec '17 ooh baby right there 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Jenkintown (Mar '17) Oct '17 Chickagirl 11
Old picture Ice skating in willow grove (Aug '17) Aug '17 Jared 2
News Montco sheriff gets spotlight in Allentown corr... (Aug '17) Aug '17 weaponX 1
News Matthew Fox's Birthday (Jul '07) Jul '17 Natalie Pagano 4
2 for 1 (May '17) May '17 MFF maybe 1
News Anthony P. Fortino | Company executive, 80 (Jan '09) Jan '16 Phil Fortino 6

Huntingdon Valley Jobs

Personal Finance

Huntingdon Valley Mortgages