In a word, how would you describe Easton?

Odds are, not too many Lafayette College students passed up the chance to attend Saturday's football game with arch-rival Lehigh University unless they had a really good reason. Full Story
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

“I am correct at times.”

Since: Jun 07

Easton

#485 Feb 17, 2008
flatlander pa wrote:
<quoted text> Are you insane,or just another crack-head. the so called city is the pits, as are most of the poverty stricken bipolar circus people who live there...
Obviously you are ignorant. Easton as well as other cities, has it's ups and downs. You, Sir, are acting on an idiotic uneducated opinion(look up ignorant) for assuming that I am "insane" or a "crackhead".You don't know me. To look negatively at the town would be an unfair assessment of it. I live in Easton and am proud of my heritage. I may not agree with how the city seems to appear but I have spent a lifetime here and am a third generation of six to be born and raised here.
Of course, You may look down on everything but in comparison, Easton, PA is a beautiful city full of awesome sights and attractions. I'm not afraid of any street in the whole town. Where are these circus people? More entertainment..... YAY
And where do you reside? Are you that insecure about yourself that you need to attempt to put down or disrespect myself and any other true and proud Eastonians? It's people like you that contribute to the social decline of one's hometown. If you don't like easton then move. Pick a different city which then you'll not even have to even collect your foodstamps here.
Sara Smarts

AOL

#486 Feb 18, 2008
Historic-drug deals-crime is so Ugly-we are fighting a war on Crime! Not enough Police Protection-In my heart I feel Easton Police work hard but they need more Officers.
sick of easton

United States

#487 Apr 18, 2008
Citizen in concern wrote:
<quoted text>
Where will you go? And am i to assume that you have been inside every home in easton? Are you familiar with code regulations? Are you sneaking into each house and counting electrical outlets and measuring how far from the floor they are? are you inspecting every bit of the plumbing (in and out) of each house? Do you jump from rooftop to rooftop looking for loose or missing shingles or slates? I live in easton and so does each of my family members (southside, West and palmer Twp. My friends and acquiantances who live in easton are quite proud of their homes. Each of those homes are in fine order. If you're so pressed on putting down the town which you live in....... MOVE!!!! Easton ROCKS!!!
I would move in a heartbeat if someone would buy my house!
sick of easton

United States

#488 Apr 18, 2008
just drive around the city and then tell me the houses are in good condition. you can't because there aren't many. 95% of all the homes exteriors look unkept and in disrepair. And if thats is just the outside imagine the inside...
Yes i live in Easton, and would move in a heartbeat if someone would buy my house. But no one wants to live in the crap hole city, so it sits on the market indiffidently.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 16 min Ed Swindell 51,452
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 5 hr Jeremy 183
Abington launches red-light camera program Aug '14 hattrickmom 1
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 willowgrovePAromp... 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF (Dec '13) Jun '14 irish1 4
Review: Old World Sausage Factory Jun '14 Erin 1
•••

Huntingdon Valley News Video

•••
•••

Huntingdon Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000