Swim Club Turns Away Minority Kids

Jul 9, 2009 Full story: Fox 8 - WJW 14

Members and officials of a private swimming pool in a Philadelphia suburb reacted to a visiting group of minority children by asking them not to return and pulling other kids out of the water, a day camp director said, and the state is investigating.

Full Story

Since: Jul 09

Sonora, CA

#1 Jul 10, 2009
awww...poor poor little black folks had their rights taken away. Perhaps they should have thought about that before they voted to strip the rights away from gays.

Now excuse me but I am going swimming...and sorry...no blacks allowed....

being black is a choice!!!

look at Michael Jackson.

he KNEW being black was a choice so he CHANGED...just like the blacks say gays can change..so do I feel sorry for them NO.

now you try to stay cool while you are sittin on that hot asphalt watchin me swim....lol

maybe next time you will think about equal rights for EVERYONE before you vote.

I am only sorry that for years I fought for blacks to have the same rights as me..only to be stabbed in the back by them once they got them.

never again...never again.
Vince

Cresskill, NJ

#2 Jul 10, 2009
Why is this news? Why don't we hear about the tens of thousand of rapes, robberies, and murders done by blacks against Whites? I'll tell you why, the NAACP and Al Sharptons need to create an illusion of racism to con and hustle the American people. The black gravy train is fueled by allegations of racism, be they real, exaggerated, or a comple lie.
Warning Idiots above

Kernersville, NC

#3 Jul 10, 2009
You guys are complete fucktards. It is easy to be an e-racist, may God have mercy on your souls. My bad you probably don't know who that is.
Vince

Cresskill, NJ

#4 Jul 10, 2009
Warning Idiots above wrote:
You guys are complete fucktards. It is easy to be an e-racist, may God have mercy on your souls. My bad you probably don't know who that is.
Speak about black on white crime or criticize the racism witchunts and you are called a racist. Doesn't surprise me.
Pig Alley Musketeer

Bristol, CT

#5 Jul 10, 2009
Ohio.com - Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family Jul 10, 2009 ... Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation....''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family. The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked ...''We don't know if it's a known gang, or just a group of kids,''...

Where's the MSM on this?
Jackson

Carthage, NC

#7 Jul 11, 2009
where is life coach? He ALWAYS knows everything about anything that is posted here. At least he thinks he does anyways.
Dawn

Irving, TX

#8 Jul 11, 2009
Wow! Some of you guys really sound racist. Maybe because you were the ones at the pool making those comments to the kids! Very ignorant! Racism is alive and well in PA.
Person

Mahwah, NJ

#9 Jul 11, 2009
Vince wrote:
Why is this news? Why don't we hear about the tens of thousand of rapes, robberies, and murders done by blacks against Whites? I'll tell you why, the NAACP and Al Sharptons need to create an illusion of racism to con and hustle the American people. The black gravy train is fueled by allegations of racism, be they real, exaggerated, or a comple lie.
I doubt they are PURPOSELY done because they are white.
While these young children were turned away by ADULTS(who should know better) because they are black.

“Did U plug the damn hole yet?”

Since: Jan 08

Richardson, TX

#10 Jul 11, 2009
Pig Alley Musketeer wrote:
Ohio.com - Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family Jul 10, 2009 ... Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation....''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family. The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked ...''We don't know if it's a known gang, or just a group of kids,''...
Where's the MSM on this?
In the new Obama Nation attacks by blacks against whites are not important and certainly never, ever a hate crime.
Vince

Cresskill, NJ

#11 Jul 11, 2009
Person wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt they are PURPOSELY done because they are white.
While these young children were turned away by ADULTS(who should know better) because they are black.
How would you know? You can't possibly know the motives of all those black criminals who attack white people. However, something tells me that if thousands of blacks were getting robbed. raped, and murdered by whites you would be screaming racism.

Sonora, CA

#12 Jul 11, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know? You can't possibly know the motives of all those black criminals who attack white people. However, something tells me that if thousands of blacks were getting robbed. raped, and murdered by whites you would be screaming racism.
poor little black people.tried to vote away gay rights, and are now whining that the same thing was done to them...boo-hoo.

BREAKING NEWS:
California has passed a bill recognizing ALL gay marriages performed in any other state where gay marriage was legal!!!

lol..well WE are still getting married while YOU have to sit on the hot asphalt and WATCH us swim!!

lol
PWNED...maybe next time you will THINK about what you are voting on...
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#13 Jul 11, 2009
If it was a private swimming pool,then they should be able to disallow anyone they want.
Jackson

Moncure, NC

#14 Jul 21, 2009
he Creative Steps camp in northeast Philadelphia had contracted for the 65 children at the day camp to go each Monday afternoon to The Valley Club in Huntingdon Valley, camp director Alethea Wright said Thursday. But shortly after they arrived June 29, she said, some black and Hispanic children reported hearing racial comments.

did they give them the money they paid back for the contact to be allowed to swim .
racist idiots up north hum.

Sonora, CA

#15 Jul 21, 2009
Jackson wrote:
he Creative Steps camp in northeast Philadelphia had contracted for the 65 children at the day camp to go each Monday afternoon to The Valley Club in Huntingdon Valley, camp director Alethea Wright said Thursday. But shortly after they arrived June 29, she said, some black and Hispanic children reported hearing racial comments.
did they give them the money they paid back for the contact to be allowed to swim .
racist idiots up north hum.
Great news! The senate has Passed the Matthew Shepard Hate crimes bill!

The bill will soon be on its way to President Obama's desk, where he'll get a chance to make good on his promise to sign it.

This vote came on the heels of tremendous pressure from radical right-wing groups that used every trick in the book.

They called the bill the "Pedophile Protection Act," among other outrageous claims. They dismissed the barbaric hate crime that took Matthew Shepard's life as a "hoax." They flooded the Senate with hundreds of thousands of letters and calls.

But your calls, emails, and financial support for our work helped make sure the truth prevailed in the end. Without you, this victory for equal rights would not have been possible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Power outage lower Southampton now Oct 20 Earl of Pearl 4
Robbers don Halloween masks to rob banks Oct 9 Roo 1
Abington launches red-light camera program Aug '14 hattrickmom 1
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul '14 willowgrovePAromp... 1
Weis Markets Huntingdon Valley is a RIPOFF (Dec '13) Jun '14 irish1 4
Review: Old World Sausage Factory Jun '14 Erin 1
Pa. Democrats Aim For Spot To Challenge GOP Gov... May '14 Lawrence Wolf 14

Huntingdon Valley News Video

Huntingdon Valley Jobs

Huntingdon Valley People Search