First Prev
of 3
Next Last
barger

Kingsport, TN

#41 Mar 12, 2012
almost sure...after the last year...people only use religion and God to get what they want..to treat other people like trash..no..you cannot tell me he is real...because he would not let someone have everything ripped away when did nothing wrong...
Christians

Morristown, TN

#42 Mar 12, 2012
Isn't it just amazing how they cheat people, have affairs, abortions,gossip everything the bible says not to do, so they go to church and sit there lusting after one another and digging in their pocket for some cash so they can go on screwing everyone the rest of the week. If those people really believed there was a hell they need to be making reservations cause they get to go. No doubt about it.
Tiffany

Moscow, TN

#43 Mar 13, 2012
Christians wrote:
Isn't it just amazing how they cheat people, have affairs, abortions,gossip everything the bible says not to do, so they go to church and sit there lusting after one another and digging in their pocket for some cash so they can go on screwing everyone the rest of the week. If those people really believed there was a hell they need to be making reservations cause they get to go. No doubt about it.
People are terrible, but God is amazing. Please don't form an opinion of God because people are bad. God is sinless and perfect. I promise we aren't all terrible, but very far from perfect.
someone

Kingsport, TN

#44 May 5, 2012
Tiffany,,,you may be right...it could be true that not all are bad...but being burned by some makes it hard to trust anymore. Especally when it came from a group..an employeer who is supposed to be christian..supposed to be family...and they lied just because they wanted to get rid of someone..it did not matter that it almost killed the girl...they got what they wanted...when a group of people that are supposed to be christians treat people like that...it is not a good selling point for the rest

“Dilliz”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#45 May 22, 2012
the one wrote:
just thought yall should know
your opinion on God would be valid in a forum where no one gives a zhit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Heads (Dec '10) 21 hr Sheila 7
Bubba French Mon FacebookGrammys 1
Divorce awhile back Mon curious 2
1940 Phillco t,v. (Dec '14) Mon Better than you 14
Who's that little S.O.B. who runs the floor at ... Aug 21 Sanderson 1
Felica Rommell (Jan '13) Aug 20 HickmanGirl 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308

Huntingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntingdon Mortgages