IHateTrash

United States

#22 Sep 13, 2012
tha truth wrote:
<quoted text>sorry your confused as soon as sperm hits the egg THAT IS HUMAN LIFE THE PROCESS BEGINS abortion is awful it should be illegal
Oh, you're a religious moron. You could have saved us both some time by mentioning that fact to begin with. How bad does it upst you that neither you nor your imaginary god get to control other people's lives?
tha truth

United States

#23 Sep 13, 2012
IHateTrash wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, you're a religious moron. You could have saved us both some time by mentioning that fact to begin with. How bad does it upst you that neither you nor your imaginary god get to control other people's lives?
I can control lives I do it all the time of I find out who you are I will control yours
IHateTrash

United States

#24 Sep 13, 2012
tha truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can control lives I do it all the time of I find out who you are I will control yours
Oooh, tough guy.
tha truth

United States

#25 Sep 13, 2012
IHateTrash wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh, tough guy.
until I get proven different yes I am
ex boy toy

United States

#26 Sep 13, 2012
She had good snatch
JW

United States

#27 Sep 13, 2012
I made her go crazy with this 9"
bob the builder

United States

#28 Sep 13, 2012
She did what I didn't know she was pregnant I will pray for the lost life and to save her soul
justice

Orange, TX

#29 Sep 17, 2012
People need to live old school eye for a eye
ugh

Marble Falls, TX

#31 Sep 17, 2012
I heard she has sex with chase thorne in a cooler at ewjames ... yuck
?????

Lampasas, TX

#32 Sep 18, 2012
ugh wrote:
I heard she has sex with chase thorne in a cooler at ewjames ... yuck
would not surprise me she straight goin and selfish only cares about her self that's it
deidra

Odessa, TX

#33 Oct 4, 2012
For everyone who has somethin negative to say about me its funny how half of yaw prolly don't even but say you've had me? Bitch you couldn't get it on a bad day! But its cool thou since yaw got so much time to be posting this shut I'm out here defending yaw makin somethin better for myself... for the family member you better HOPE idont find out who you are its fucked up that you cud actually bring urself to post somethin like that and so personal about someone... anyone wat kind of family member does that even if we had had our differences I wud never stoop so slow and hurt someone like that! Im in a wonderful relationship and engaged to this woman and i love her and continue to love her And do rite by her forever and fucki always and why can't you show ur names huh? bunch of pussys is wat yaw are and I got a few names already, thout you were slick huh expect them paws to meet that face!
top shotta

Grapevine, TX

#35 Oct 14, 2012
Love my sister...
stupid

United States

#36 Oct 14, 2012
top shotta wrote:
Love my sister...
how you love someone like her
lala

United States

#38 Oct 25, 2012
She take it long ways sideways she on here talking bout bet couldn't have her on a bad day psht I had this ho on her worst day lol I can tell her all bout her body scars ext. tell her what positions she like (any of them) lol haha she take it in the mouth all that everything on this post is prolly TRUE so if you cross her path wear protection
sam

United States

#39 Oct 29, 2012
deidra wrote:
For everyone who has somethin negative to say about me its funny how half of yaw prolly don't even but say you've had me? Bitch you couldn't get it on a bad day! But its cool thou since yaw got so much time to be posting this shut I'm out here defending yaw makin somethin better for myself... for the family member you better HOPE idont find out who you are its fucked up that you cud actually bring urself to post somethin like that and so personal about someone... anyone wat kind of family member does that even if we had had our differences I wud never stoop so slow and hurt someone like that! Im in a wonderful relationship and engaged to this woman and i love her and continue to love her And do rite by her forever and fucki always and why can't you show ur names huh? bunch of pussys is wat yaw are and I got a few names already, thout you were slick huh expect them paws to meet that face!
Ur girl is a slut to and cheating on you
The computer guy

Dallas, TX

#40 Oct 31, 2012
Engaged?? Lol and waiting for it to be legal for you to eat dat hoe
Roy

Atlanta, GA

#41 Nov 12, 2012
haa... let me start out by saying to my cuz dee that i love you girl and very proud of you! you have chose to change ur life around by joining the military and following ur dreams! keep it up and continue to make great decisions and also congratulations to you and kellis engagement! continue to go for what makes YOU happy and don't listen to the haters, huntingdons full of them as you can tell but they just jealous that you doing so good makin that money and they still suck in huntingdon making minimum wage! continue doin you cuz and don't worry bout these petty pussys that cant even put they names on here!! lol
jw

United States

#43 Nov 13, 2012
Roy wrote:
haa... let me start out by saying to my cuz dee that i love you girl and very proud of you! you have chose to change ur life around by joining the military and following ur dreams! keep it up and continue to make great decisions and also congratulations to you and kellis engagement! continue to go for what makes YOU happy and don't listen to the haters, huntingdons full of them as you can tell but they just jealous that you doing so good makin that money and they still suck in huntingdon making minimum wage! continue doin you cuz and don't worry bout these petty pussys that cant even put they names on here!! lol
f you black boy
Roy

Lithonia, GA

#44 Nov 13, 2012
John Wheatley yaw say?? ok got cho ass c u round
jw

Dallas, TX

#45 Nov 15, 2012
Roy wrote:
John Wheatley yaw say?? ok got cho ass c u round
you ain't going to lay a finger on me I'll press charges you CAN'T AFFORD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney B, again 1 hr Really 11
The Zone 1 hr Concerned 2
Mallards 1 hr Crappington McFar... 3
Clare Phelps (Jul '15) 2 hr Grammar Police 10
Cody lange 6 hr Cody 2
Free Stacey Ramsey NOW (Apr '12) 10 hr Jim Chandler 33
Tara Nicole Smith aka " Gothem" (Jan '16) Sun Grasshopper 10

Huntingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance