what you think about her

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

I don't understand that statement whut is the deal is she a man or a woman I heard she done had all the men around her so now she is with women
brad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

She a hoe that will GO
family member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

I was disappoint in her Act of being gay and not taking responsibility for her own actions when she was expecting she makes bad decisions
lito

Trezevant, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Ifyou are a family member you should be ashamed of yourself and i know all her family go to Clark St. YOU GOING TO HELL
family member

Pasadena, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

lito wrote:
Ifyou are a family member you should be ashamed of yourself and i know all her family go to Clark St. YOU GOING TO HELL
and isn't she??? She had an abortion , her own sister told me that !!!!? Who are you to judge who goes to hell or not , yes all her family goes to Clark st all of them do wrong all weak then repent ha
All the way on top

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

If you are a family member you should be ashamed. You don't talk about family on a public forum. I know her personally, she is doing positive things. She is defending our country while you ignorant people post bad things about her. Some family members can be snakes.
family member

Tomball, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

All the way on top wrote:
If you are a family member you should be ashamed. You don't talk about family on a public forum. I know her personally, she is doing positive things. She is defending our country while you ignorant people post bad things about her. Some family members can be snakes.
ha munching carpet and murdering children can be justified by serving this country we all pay taxes dumb @$$ doesn't mean we are doing positive
carroll county

Wylie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

The last time I checked she was committing any crimes!
family member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

carroll county wrote:
The last time I checked she was committing any crimes!
when she was a minor she was drinking popping pills smoking weed and had sex with anyone and everyone
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Who are any of you to judge her past? Everyone makes mistakes & even you. Atleast she's doing something with her life right now, like serving for our country instead of on Topix talking about someone.
tha truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Truth wrote:
Who are any of you to judge her past? Everyone makes mistakes & even you. Atleast she's doing something with her life right now, like serving for our country instead of on Topix talking about someone.
Amen!!!!
her ex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Prolly sure wherever she is she got her legs open she don discriminate trust me fa sho
old friend

Rayne, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Expecting she was really prego? I thought she was pulling my leg......what happened?????
tha truth

Rayne, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Abortion
IHateTrash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

family member wrote:
<quoted text>
ha munching carpet and murdering children can be justified by serving this country we all pay taxes dumb @$$ doesn't mean we are doing positive
Why would either being a lesbian or having an abortion be something that needs to be justified?
tha truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

IHateTrash wrote:
<quoted text>Why would either being a lesbian or having an abortion be something that needs to be justified?
ABORTION IS MURDER
IHateTrash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

tha truth wrote:
<quoted text>
ABORTION IS MURDER
No. Murder is an illegal killing of another person. Since abortion is legal and it is nothing but the surgical removal of an unwanted lump of cells, it can't be murder. Sorry if the actual definitions confuse you.
tha truth

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

IHateTrash wrote:
<quoted text>No. Murder is an illegal killing of another person. Since abortion is legal and it is nothing but the surgical removal of an unwanted lump of cells, it can't be murder. Sorry if the actual definitions confuse you.
sorry your confused as soon as sperm hits the egg THAT IS HUMAN LIFE THE PROCESS BEGINS abortion is awful it should be illegal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntingdon Discussions

Search the Huntingdon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min NTMD8OR 144,471
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 20 min WTH 9,248
Jennifer Turnbow (Aug '13) 33 min Wendy Revel Huddl... 5
Eppy 1 hr Guest 2
we landed on the moon!!!!!! 1 hr Guest 2
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) 4 hr womanworker 1,237
Homosexuality in Huntingdon 18 hr LMFAO 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntingdon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000