Single leabians in Huntingdon

Posted in the Huntingdon Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HotNReady

Dallas, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Is there any good and single lesbians in Huntingdon?
Duh

Maryville, TN

#2 Nov 19, 2012
yea there is I know this fine girl that works at hucks she single
yum

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
That lesbian girl at hucks with the short hair needs to let me give her some d!ck
the short haird lesbian

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Umm sorry wrong parts thank you
yum

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Lol, don't knock it till I knock it.
the short haird lesbian

Maryville, TN

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Haha funny u will never get close ta me grow up And get a life.
HeadCase

Tyler, TX

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Got all kindz of lezz n hucks blonde tall ones skinny short haired ones and fat chubby ones!
therealslimshady

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2013
I certainly hope your joking... That chick is nasty looking.. And the beast I always see her with is worse and neither have a lick of self respect (no pun intended) tryin to be all over each other in public gropin and shizz... Just nasty. Get a room
Mars Fang

Paris, TN

#9 Mar 19, 2014
Well I dont know about all that but I prefer the more tomboy-ish or butch lesbians myself and I can't find any here in town. Which sucks.
YMCA

Paris, TN

#10 Mar 28, 2014
Mars Fang wrote:
Well I dont know about all that but I prefer the more tomboy-ish or butch lesbians myself and I can't find any here in town. Which sucks.
If you find one, she's an alcoholic, druggie, or crazy. Or all three. Need some decent butches around here.
crushing on amber

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jun 12, 2014
amber kendall is by far the sexiest lesbian n huntingdon. mmmmm the things i would do 2 her ;)
amber kendall

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2014
crushing on amber wrote:
amber kendall is by far the sexiest lesbian n huntingdon. mmmmm the things i would do 2 her ;)
who might this be ;)
InLove

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2014
Being all over each other each other in public?YYou mean a passionate embrace and kiss? I'm glad we can enjoy our relationship more than most people. We are not on drugs, we don't go out and party. We just work and try to make a life for ourselves.
InLove

United States

#14 Jun 22, 2014
So what if I look like a "Beast"

I don't care how I look. If you wanna step up and say your name, then you can talk.
amber kendall

United States

#15 Jul 4, 2014
InLove wrote:
Being all over each other each other in public?YYou mean a passionate embrace and kiss? I'm glad we can enjoy our relationship more than most people. We are not on drugs, we don't go out and party. We just work and try to make a life for ourselves.
AMEN girl!!!!!!
Baker

United States

#16 Jul 4, 2014
Sarah M
Tn Proowd

Erin, TN

#17 Jul 5, 2014
wat r "leabians"?
Abu Dhabi

Cabot, AR

#18 Jul 12, 2014
Dang. I don't live in Huntington, I just work there. Go to hucks alot and never suspected any of the workers to be gay. Btw, I hate that label "lesbians". Why does everyone have to put a title on it. I'm gay myself, but this drama I hear of is out of my league. Why does it matter what someone does or who they do it with if their not physically harming you in the process? Also, please don't assume everyone is the same; druggie, alcoholic or what have you; again with the labeling thing, I just don't get it. To each his own. Have a good day:)
crushing on amber

Kingsport, TN

#19 Jul 12, 2014
amber kendall wrote:
<quoted text> who might this be ;)
sorry baby can't hav people knowing my business ;)
lakelivinggirl

United States

#20 Jul 15, 2014
Poor lesbians. Want a butch woman with a strap on. Geez, did a man really screw you up that bad. Nothing like the real thing. You must not know how to find a good man. Mine is amazing. No need for a strap on or lesbian here. I like the real butchy man thing! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot guys in McKenzie 3 hr Smdh 20
McKenzie Sports Wed Total truth 5
Yates in smyrna (Mar '11) Wed ThaJoker 1,602
Bethel new coach Wed Urfullofshat 11
Bobby Gee's Diner (May '13) Tue TrueTalk 32
revoke of women's rights Tue please 3
Manipulator and liers Tue Devonte 11

Huntingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance