do any of ya'll know Stella (Sissy) S...

do any of ya'll know Stella (Sissy) Siggers

Posted in the Huntingdon Forum

Since: Aug 11

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 3, 2011
wat kind of person sleeps with her sisters husband? wat type of person sleeps wih her aunt's husband and ex husband? Stella siggers is nothing but a homewrecker. she dont care abt any1 but her self. her own half sister was nice enough to give her a roof over her head and how does stella repay her? she sleeps th the brother in law.. Stella Siggers is a drug addict. it is all over huntingdon tennessee that 5 or more black guys ran a train on her just so she could get pills.. sorry but if this girl wanted to be messing with married men than she should have stayed married to her husband. she has been cheating on her husband for 11yrs now. she even had a good job working @ the bruceton nursing home in bruceton, tn until she hit a resident. sorry but this is not some1 I would want working for me. now she is working @ major market in Huntingdon, Tn. WTF. wat next she going to do pison ppls food when they go up there and want soething to eat.. so i advise every woman that lives in Huntingdon, Tn if ur love ur BF or husband than keep him away from her because his girl may have something ajax cant take off..
soul taker

Johnson City, TN

#2 Aug 3, 2011
this girl Stella is trouble. sorry but i would let her work for me. wat r these ppl stupid for letting her work for them? wat kind of girl sleeps with their sisters husband? is this girl stella stupid or just pain retarded? and u can tell if she has slept with 5 or more blacks that she is trash.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 4, 2011
@soul and @gate you can go to hell!

Jackson, TN

#4 Aug 4, 2011
@dixie101,

u can go to hell. wat soul taker and gate keeper has said abt my sister is true.. so broke dead. and since this is amanda flippin i dont want u or ur sorry ass boyfriend back @ my house ever again. and the next time u want to fight over a damn thing of tea dont come to my house for a hand out

Jackson, TN

#5 Aug 4, 2011
and by the wat dixiegrrl101. stella siggers is my sister so there for they can say wat they want abt her.. and for another my sister is nthing but a wh*re and a sl*t.. she is nthing but a dope head
Unknown

Jackson, TN

#7 Mar 13, 2013
well well well. the slut is at it again. she has been talking to her half sisters husband Garry Thomas again. she has been cheating on Jimmy Siggers since November 2012. She has been seeing Garry Thomas behind Jimmy Siggers and LeighAnne Edwards back. just wonder what all else this slut is hiding?
mysterious

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2013
All the Siggers is ho ho
Unknown

Jackson, TN

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Stella*Sissy* is/was married in2 the Siggers family. Jimmy is a good man. just wish he would open his eyes up and see that she has been cheating on him for 12 yrs.
mysterious

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Unknown wrote:
Stella*Sissy* is/was married in2 the Siggers family. Jimmy is a good man. just wish he would open his eyes up and see that she has been cheating on him for 12 yrs.
All jimmy daughters is ho ho ho's
daughter

Tyler, TX

#12 Mar 27, 2013
ha mysterious, get your facts straight, not ALL of the 3 are.
Guest from Mckenzie

Henderson, TN

#13 Mar 28, 2013
She is a wh**e! She is sleeping with Keith Dover and Garry Williams plus a few more
mysterious

United States

#14 Mar 31, 2013
daughter wrote:
ha mysterious, get your facts straight, not ALL of the 3 are.
Yes I know them all ho3
oneofthem

United States

#15 Apr 2, 2013
ok then put your name mysterious. im one of them and im pretty sure you know nothing. little bitch just hidin behind the computer like everyone else
wondering

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2013
Did she go to WC? Stella Edwards ?
mysterious

United States

#17 Apr 10, 2013
oneofthem wrote:
ok then put your name mysterious. im one of them and im pretty sure you know nothing. little bitch just hidin behind the computer like everyone else
Lol witch one is you Jamie ? Nichole? Meagan ??????? Lol
daughter

Dallas, TX

#18 May 26, 2013
Ha your ass didn't spell not one name right so tell me who you are mysterious cause I bet you don't have the balls. Like I said lil bitch hidin behind a computer
faithful

Huntingdon, TN

#19 Oct 29, 2015
Yes this post is abt Stella Edwards who went to west carroll.
wondering wrote:
Did she go to WC? Stella Edwards ?
Art Slinkslattern

Lexington, TN

#20 Oct 29, 2015
Welcome to another episode of "kids say the darndest things"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Damesworth 1 hr JeffandNatearedum... 17
Bailey Mae Eden 21 hr Stinkley McRippin... 8
Who farted in macks camo 21 hr Gassly McButtston 2
The mckenzie clinic (Oct '11) Fri Mr_Tito_aka_The_B... 164
Korner baker Thu Dr Pill 2
Day Care behind the clearner Thu Grammar Police 2
nissan plant stomper truck. Thu Down home Ted 2

Huntingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance