Warfordsburg couple charged with thef...

Warfordsburg couple charged with theft from 2 relatives

There are 15 comments on the Public Opinion story from Mar 30, 2011, titled Warfordsburg couple charged with theft from 2 relatives. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

A Warfordsburg couple faces felony charges for allegedly stealing more than $228,000 from the husband's elderly mother and disabled brother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

Grumpy Old Man

Mercersburg, PA

#1 Mar 31, 2011
LOW!!!!! This is what you call true "SCUM OF THE EARTH"!!!
Get Some

Waynesboro, PA

#2 Mar 31, 2011
His own mother... Both of them need LOSER tattoed on their foreheads.
Sawitcoming

Mays Landing, NJ

#3 Mar 31, 2011
These two are lower than whale shit!
Curt Phillips

Greencastle, PA

#5 Mar 31, 2011
what is wrong with these people. this would never happen in a highline neighborhood
Sucrose

Gettysburg, PA

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Let them BURN!
Trojan Fan

San Francisco, CA

#7 Mar 31, 2011
C'mon Hallmark, let's see you come up with a card for this touching mother/son moment.
Peck McCbg Pa

Mcsherrystown, PA

#8 Mar 31, 2011
UNREAL!!!! That is getting about as low as it gets, Not only his Mother, but a disabled brother. Gotta wonder what all the Mother & brother went without that they needed & also how they may have been treated???? UNREAL!!!

BTW...Curt, just what is a "highline" neighborhood & what would the neighborhood have to do with them stealing from realtives??????
cletus slack jawed yocal

United States

#9 Mar 31, 2011
Nothing like stealing from lil old mom and her diabled son! Hope these two get plent of state food for the next ten years or more!
otis

Chambersburg, PA

#10 Mar 31, 2011
of course these 2 window-lickers are going to play it up like they didnt know what was going on.
bubba gump

Waynesboro, PA

#11 Mar 31, 2011
This sounds like these two went to school in the congressional halls of the US Govt.
disagree

Greencastle, PA

#12 Mar 31, 2011
Doesn't sound as though they'll be able to plead ignorance. Seems as though they knew exactly what they were doing. Lock 'em up and throw away the key.
Hayseed

Geigertown, PA

#13 Mar 31, 2011
Get Some wrote:
His own mother... Both of them need LOSER tattoed on their foreheads.
Maybe he has "Mom" tattooed on his arsse.
Eileen

Chambersburg, PA

#15 Mar 31, 2011
Did the above 2 villans have a real job besides the job of stealing from Momma? Probably not.
Hayseed

Geigertown, PA

#16 Mar 31, 2011
I bet you part of the money went to Harley Davidson and NASCAR. Am I right?
mhause166

Waynesboro, PA

#17 Mar 31, 2011
This is so absolutely disgusting, I can't even think of a fitting name to call someone who steals from the person who gave him life, loved and nurtured him through thick and thin, most likely making sacrifices so that he could have what he wanted. And to steal from his disabled brother? This is low life, but unfortunately it happens in ALL kinds of neighborhoods!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime Mount Union Pastor Facing Sex Abuse Ch... (Jan '13) Mar '17 THATFREAKiNRiCAN 7
Randy Casner from Alexandria (Jul '13) Jan '17 Curious 2
Looking for old family photos (Apr '13) Jan '17 BrianneSeitz 3
News Juniata River Search Continues (Jan '12) Sep '16 Fresh 2
News United in grief (Aug '16) Aug '16 tell it like it is 4
News Abducted person case becomes double homicide (Jun '06) May '16 Brian 18
News Mount Union PA Snapshot of a Small Town (May '08) Apr '16 Jerry 67

Huntingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntingdon Mortgages