Pa nolonger

Aiken, SC

#1 May 15, 2010
Seems that Pa.has a serious problem with adultry!And realy in Huntingdon and Mifflin counties and it leads to beating and murder. alot of unsolved cases in your area seem to trail right back to that.Don't Pa. have a law in the books for people that commit adultry, so why don't they inforce it.
Been there

Huntingdon, PA

#2 May 17, 2010
I have to agree if they did inforce the law the guilty would pay the price. Also they should be intitled to nothing gained in the marriage the only one that seems to pay is the innocent one in the relationship.
Solved

Huntingdon, PA

#3 Jun 13, 2010
One way to solve the problem would be to put both of them in jail and give the innocent spouse everthing.ALSO IF YOU WERE SINGLE AND HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED PERSON DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF JAIL TIME. It would solve a lot of problems don't you think ? PROBLEM SOLVED
Myturn

Aiken, SC

#4 Jun 15, 2010
Solved wrote:
One way to solve the problem would be to put both of them in jail and give the innocent spouse everthing.ALSO IF YOU WERE SINGLE AND HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED PERSON DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF JAIL TIME. It would solve a lot of problems don't you think ? PROBLEM SOLVED
Good idea but the people who could have this happen are afraid to because they are some of the worst people for commiting adultry.So lets just keep letting the good honest people suffer for being faithfull and loyal.To manyy innocent people getting hurt by no fault of their own.No wonder so many people flip out and go wacko and then they pay the price just aint right no matter how you look at it. Put their names out there stating that they have comitted adultry and let them loose what respect they had and see how they like that.There is no good reason for doing this if you dont like it get out.
Darkhollow

Huntingdon, PA

#5 Jun 16, 2010
I know a woman that has been married for over 20 years that has been doing this to her husband most of the marriage I asked her why she just dont leave him she told me that it was more fun this way and besides she likes the extra money from his income what he dont know wont hurt him.I hope he catches her.
no all about it

Hollidaysburg, PA

#6 Jun 17, 2010
I know what you mean like the one that just got married a few years ago that works at MiMi's. She likes to cheat on her new husbasnd. Why bother getting married if you cant even be faithful for a month after the wedding?
Shameonyou

Aiken, SC

#7 Jun 18, 2010
I know when I lived in this area at a local dinner they had three waitresses that were comitting adultry I know beacause I worked there.Must be a thing with waitresses and bartenders cause most of them I have worked with are cheaters.
Huntingdonhogs

Huntingdon, PA

#8 Jun 26, 2010
For those who think that men are the ones who are doing all the cheating look around its mostly the woman. they know no matter what they will come out ahead.Drugs and young boys is what they want.Maybe they should spend more time with their husbands than the boy toy.
youngstud

Huntingdon, PA

#9 Jul 9, 2010
I for one like a married woman all I have to do is find one older than me treat her good for a little while she will do anything I want then I send her back home THINKIN SHE IS SOMTHING SPECIAL!Joke is on her I got all I wanted and sent the dumb b**** home so her hubby can put up with her.
foundout

Huntingdon, PA

#10 Jul 16, 2010
well one of my best friends finally found out his wife has been playing the cheating game. Hate to see this happen but he should have known better she was already married twice before and she said it was always the ex's fault! yea right! now she wants to take everything how is that right.Com e on PA. help a brother out I agree they need to start inforcing the laws we have in place. The way you leave all this go seems to make the good people do stupid stuff!!! I hope he don't she ain't worth it. Now I wish I had told him about this 6 years ago when I found out she was cheating,but I hoped for his sake she would grow up WRONG!!!
Haunted by PA

AOL

#11 Feb 10, 2011
I found out that my husband was having an affair with someone who works for Huntingdon. She knew I didn't like her friendship with him because I e-mailed her. She continued for twenty two months. I finally caught on. We live out of state. He took trips there to visit family. Never once thought he would do this to me. Going through a lot with family members.Too busy I guess to think that your husband could do something like this. He says she is just a friend. A friend who got an expensive necklace. Cards on special occassions. Loads of phone calls and special visits when I was unable to go along with him. I am not just blaming her; but couldn't she see what she was doing?
Mistress

Newville, PA

#12 Mar 6, 2011
There has to be a reason why some men run around on their wives. Ive been told by my guy that she is going threw menopause and wont give him any. Makes sense to me. If u dont like it, ignore it and keep your nose where it belongs-out of other ppl's affairs/lives.
Mistress

Newville, PA

#13 Mar 6, 2011
youngstud wrote:
I for one like a married woman all I have to do is find one older than me treat her good for a little while she will do anything I want then I send her back home THINKIN SHE IS SOMTHING SPECIAL!Joke is on her I got all I wanted and sent the dumb b**** home so her hubby can put up with her.
now, now...dont do that, just be upfront and honest with her. she already has a miserable life, or she woulndt be cheating. there is no greater pain than a man who laughs behind ur back and thinks he is God's gift to women. take care young fellow.
Long gone

Huntingdon, PA

#14 Apr 6, 2011
Haunted by PA wrote:
I found out that my husband was having an affair with someone who works for Huntingdon. She knew I didn't like her friendship with him because I e-mailed her. She continued for twenty two months. I finally caught on. We live out of state. He took trips there to visit family. Never once thought he would do this to me. Going through a lot with family members.Too busy I guess to think that your husband could do something like this. He says she is just a friend. A friend who got an expensive necklace. Cards on special occassions. Loads of phone calls and special visits when I was unable to go along with him. I am not just blaming her; but couldn't she see what she was doing?
I lived in that area at one time also,it has to be one of the worst areas for adultry this is thier main passtime that is one reason i no longer live in that area.A big drug problem in that area not a place to raise a family.
Haunted By PA

Woburn, MA

#15 Apr 30, 2011
I cannot believe the county offices allow their employees to use the phone that the tax payers pay for and also allow their employees to receive phone calls on their cell phones. taxpayers are also paying for their wages. I am talking about a lot of hours of conversation while she should of been working not entertaining my husband. Making plans to see each other and just to talk. Good thing we live in MA and not right their. I can only imagine what a waste of money she could of racked up then. The borough employees in the office must not be very busy.
Long Gone

Huntingdon, PA

#16 May 3, 2011
Maybe you need to go there and meet someone yourself and just see how they like it.
Haunted By PA

Woburn, MA

#17 May 3, 2011
Long Gone wrote:
Maybe you need to go there and meet someone yourself and just see how they like it.
I don't think that would be the best thing to do at this point. I would like to get even with her though. She knew how I felt about her so called friendship with my husband and continued anyway. He bought her a $212 openheart necklace. I think it was more than friendship. A lot of the communication was done while she was working. That to me is wasting taxpayers money because she works for the borough.
Bambi

Carlisle, PA

#18 Dec 18, 2012
There are numerous Borough Police Officers that cheat on their wives too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy Casner from Alexandria (Jul '13) Jan '17 Curious 2
Looking for old family photos (Apr '13) Jan '17 BrianneSeitz 3
News Juniata River Search Continues (Jan '12) Sep '16 Fresh 2
News United in grief (Aug '16) Aug '16 tell it like it is 4
News Abducted person case becomes double homicide (Jun '06) May '16 Brian 18
News Mount Union PA Snapshot of a Small Town (May '08) Apr '16 Jerry 67
News Thousands attend Erie's Wine on the Lake (Apr '16) Apr '16 Sopper Kobinski 7

Huntingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntingdon Mortgages