Jon & Kate Plus 8 Minus Jon

Jon & Kate Plus 8 Minus Jon

There are 86 comments on the www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Jon & Kate Plus 8 Minus Jon. In it, www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com reports that:

Jon Gosselin, the guy with eight kids the raging cunt wife on the TLC hit reality show, Jon & Kate Plus 8 , has been spending time with his mom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
kayyy

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2009
doesnt his family live in hawaii?? And i didnt think his mom was still around
Chrissy

Asheville, NC

#2 Mar 6, 2009
This is such crap! I dont believe this for a second!
kayyy

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2009
these are just RUMORS. Get over yourselves people stop acting like your in 5th grade.
DeeDee

Douglassville, PA

#4 Mar 9, 2009
I HOPE ITS JUST PEOPLE TALKING. LOVE THE SHOW BUT I NEVER SEEN OTHER THEN WHEN THEY WENT TO HAWII ANY FAMILY MEMBERS AROUND OR THAT OF KATES FAMILY BUT I ALSO THOUGHT HIS FAMILY WAS IN HAWII BUT IF THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT IT THEN HOW DO WE KNOW FOR SURE WERE THEIR FAMILYS ARE? ALSO MY HUBBY WANTED THIS TO BE KNOWN THAT HE HOPES NOT IMAGE ALL THE SUPPORT SHE WILL SOCK YOU FOR IF YOU DO SPLIT UP!
Ashli

Navarre, FL

#5 Mar 9, 2009
How absolutely gullable are you people who are saying these are just speculative rumors? Don't you realize that even rumors start with a solid foundation. Of course he is running wild... the man got his nuts back and broke free from the chain he's been tied to for the last 10 years with this control freak. she's a complete hag and I blame him NONE. RUN LIKE FORREST, JON.

~BTW: I believe he was involved with the young nanny that always went on trips with them, lighthouse, hawaii, yadda yadda!!!

GET OVER IT.... AND MAY THE SCALES FALL FROM YOUR EYES, EEGITS!
lin

Chaska, MN

#6 Mar 12, 2009
i think that he is with jenny the nanny to he was always staring at her
smd

Maple Shade, NJ

#7 Apr 10, 2009
I think jon & kate should be ashamed of themselves. It is the kids in this family that is making the money, that is why they live in a million dollar house on acres and acres of land. I also think jon has NO PROBLEM being Jon and kate plus 8, that is just a way to get people to watch their show. They even eat at Mr. chows in hollywood, that is a VERY EXPENSIVE place to eat.
They have all of this stuff because they have two sets of multiples......get a real job Jon & kate, and stop having your kids work for you. Hey Kate get over the fact that you are not Korean, do not be ASHAMED of your german heritage..........
matilda

Needmore, PA

#8 Apr 13, 2009
I hope this is all untrue. I am tired of people trying to find bad things to say about everyone. Everyone has some problems and especially when their lives are put out there for all the world to see. I love this show and hope that they can work it out.
Phil Anselmo

Loretto, PA

#9 Apr 27, 2009
I was waiting for one of the kids to be hit by a car. Turns out that gookie Jon outlasted them all!
MY OPINION

Johnson City, TN

#10 Apr 27, 2009
Phil Anselmo wrote:
I was waiting for one of the kids to be hit by a car. Turns out that gookie Jon outlasted them all!
Excuse me, "gookie" Jon? You can do better than that, I'm assuming you're an adult.
melissa

Downingtown, PA

#11 Apr 27, 2009
What is wrong with you phil anselmo? Why would you say you were waiting for the kids to be hit by a car? No matter what you think of jon and Kate you should never say such a thing about a child. Go back under the rock or the prison cell you crawled out of. Any normal human would never say that about a child!
MY OPINION

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 27, 2009
Cheers! I couldn't have said it better myself!

“I miss you lil bro”

Since: Apr 09

Vegas baby

#13 Apr 28, 2009
For the most part in public the kids are VERY behaved.
I have seen people with 1 spoiled brat who let them run wild in Wal-Mart/Target the kid screaming at the top of their lungs because they wanted a toy they were not getting.
Bsv

Louisville, KY

#14 Apr 29, 2009
I really feel bad for this family. TLC should get rid of the show because its tearing that family apart. Mady needs to see a doctor because I think she has mental health issues(no offense). I think Kate does as well. It was to much for Jon and Kate to take on that many children. Hopefully they will figure things out though.
melissa

Downingtown, PA

#15 Apr 30, 2009
Bsv wrote:
I really feel bad for this family. TLC should get rid of the show because its tearing that family apart. Mady needs to see a doctor because I think she has mental health issues(no offense). I think Kate does as well. It was to much for Jon and Kate to take on that many children. Hopefully they will figure things out though.
I don't think the show is ripping them apart. the media is ripping them apart. All of the sudden they are really interested in what jon does after filming is over. Who cares? So he goes to the bar or he hangs with some of his friends that are girls, so what! He is not hurting anyone and as long as he is not cheating on his wife, who cares? Its what the media does thereafter that is putting tension in their lives. He took an innocent picture with some fans, right away the media says he is cheating. He goes to the bar with one of his friends who is a girl, right away he is cheating. Shame on the media and shame on the people spreading such awful lies. You will all see in the end that their marriage is fine. If they can get thru this , they will get thru anything.
Uh---- Yea

North Las Vegas, NV

#16 May 14, 2009
Bsv wrote:
I really feel bad for this family. TLC should get rid of the show because its tearing that family apart. Mady needs to see a doctor because I think she has mental health issues(no offense). I think Kate does as well. It was to much for Jon and Kate to take on that many children. Hopefully they will figure things out though.

I agree the stress of the show is difficult. However, I don't think either of these two would want the show to end. These kids are their meal ticket. Show ends, all the freebies end with it.
Jon and Kate both end up working like normal everyday Americans. The big difference is they have 8 kids to raise, all of whom are still very young.
My guess is they'll still run the phoney baloney show fow a season or so.
I couldn't care less about the parents,they pretty much got what they asked for. However, my heart aches for these children who are used like puppets.
Leilani

Woodinville, WA

#17 May 14, 2009
People that have not watched the show should find something esle to do than blog about this family. Suddenly, everyone wants to take sides from tabloid information? Seriously, come on! Is your laundry done? Did you clean house? Well this is what the Gosselins are trying to do without our interference.
melissa

Downingtown, PA

#18 May 14, 2009
Leilani wrote:
People that have not watched the show should find something esle to do than blog about this family. Suddenly, everyone wants to take sides from tabloid information? Seriously, come on! Is your laundry done? Did you clean house? Well this is what the Gosselins are trying to do without our interference.
i agree 100% that is the most intellegent thing i have heard on this forum in a long time. they are taking this way to serious. i was trying to make them check themselves about believing tabloids. the fans understand the trash of the world will continue not to understand because they choose to believe everything they read in the tabloids. so sad! we will prove them all wrong on season 5.
ShapelyTex

Spring, TX

#19 May 28, 2009
Not all of it is tabloid. Some of it came straight out of Jon or Kate's mouths.
Are you affiliated with the show? If not, how would you know anyone is going to be proven wrong in Season 5? Much of what is discussed is what is seen on the show, in interviews, and other places Jon and Kate are seen.
Have you ever met them in person? Have you gone to one of her speaking engagements where she commands the big bucks?
cat lover

Saint Paul, MN

#20 May 28, 2009
ShapelyTex wrote:
Not all of it is tabloid. Some of it came straight out of Jon or Kate's mouths.
Are you affiliated with the show? If not, how would you know anyone is going to be proven wrong in Season 5? Much of what is discussed is what is seen on the show, in interviews, and other places Jon and Kate are seen.
Have you ever met them in person? Have you gone to one of her speaking engagements where she commands the big bucks?
this is the melissa who someone accused of being kate and she responded by saying she has a couple of brothers who are lawyers that are looking into suing them. think she is just a nut, please don't sue me melissa. lol. check out the thread "is kate gosselin really melissa the blogger" she has threatened to sue several other people on this forum also. so beware she may come after you if she doesn't like what you say. her brothers must be pretty desperate for business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Huntingdon, PA (Aug '10) Aug 2 sfl 71
News Elizabeth Judd to challenge David Arnold for Le... (Jan '13) May '15 anonamos 9
News Snow could hit area counties (Dec '14) Dec '14 yes 1
News Pa. Standardbred owner Tom Chadwick dies (Nov '14) Dec '14 moe 2
News Mother of Pennsylvania Inmate Requests Calls to... (May '08) Oct '14 Loretta 24
News News, Sports, Jobs, Central PA (Sep '14) Sep '14 CopFan1970 1
EBT connecting Railroad (Mar '14) Jul '14 Jimmy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntingdon Mortgages