"ted" reinhart arrested by fbi
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Julie78

Hastings, PA

#244 Jul 19, 2011
What is wrong with you people? Yes, the man committed a crime and is paying his debt to society and to that poor girl whom he violated, but how can anyone in his right mind assume that everyone else associated with him would be quilty of such behavior? I'm sure those who work for the telethon were just as shocked as everyone else. When his own family wasn't aware of his behavior until the evidence surfaced, how could you believe that anyone else knew what he was doing? Grow up and act like an adult and put the blame where it lies, with the perpetrator!
Julie78

Hastings, PA

#245 Jul 19, 2011
BearcatFball Rulz wrote:
Wow, I dint see that coming. Since I dint, now I was wondering about all the other people on that telethon. Could some of them folks be sleezee like this and what not? Makes you wunder. I'm just saying is all.
.

What a juvenile way of thinking! And the word is "didn't" not "dint."

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#246 Aug 1, 2011
Julie78 wrote:
<quoted text>.
What a juvenile way of thinking! And the word is "didn't" not "dint."
Many of the Serial killers and child molesters parade as peers to a comunity.They work in civic groups through out the nation.So what she made a typo error.
jdog72

Northern Cambria, PA

#247 Aug 5, 2011
You moron!! Serial killers and child molesters do not work in civic groups! Talk about sounding stupid!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#248 Aug 6, 2011
Get your head out of you ass and your ass out of the trees.F.B.I profiles show child molesters and killers place themselves in contact with children.They love moronic idiots like you! Read just a few that is known.
John Gerard Shafacter
Policeman that tortured and killed girls.
John Wayne Gacy
Did block partys as Pogo the clown and worked on the local Democractic Committee.Tortured and killed boys.
Dennis L.Rader
Cub Scout leader and active in Lutheran Church
Serial killer called B.T.K..Killed woman.
Yona Weinburg
Jewish social worker,just convicted of molesting boys.
Willim L.Suff
Goverment clerk and did volunteer work killed 12+
girls.
Warren Jeff
Polygamist Churh leader that raped girls and boys.
Dont forget about the catolic priests that have molested boys around the world.
They catch them every day ,read facts and watch the people near chilren closly.Its the coaches,minnisters,scout leaders ,teachers,policemen and other civic people
often caught,often not.
jdog72

Northern Cambria, PA

#249 Aug 6, 2011
You moron! These killers and molesters are in EVERYDAY jobs and sometimes even unemployed! For everyone of those you mentioned there are hundreds who lead everyday lives in ALL KINDS of jobs!! You're the one with your head up your ass!! I know of five who were truck drivers, 3 I know of were everyday housewives, etc., etc. They come from all walks of life. You do too much science fiction reading!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#250 Aug 6, 2011
jdog72 wrote:
You moron!! Serial killers and child molesters do not work in civic groups! Talk about sounding stupid!!
I listed names of people convicted of rape and murder that used a
civic position to enable them to commit their crime and that is fact.
The F.B.I.uses a profile method to catch them and thats fact and public record.Look it up if you know how to get to another web page.
Yes you are correct plenty come from low life walks of life,but many work themselves into Civic positions.Perhaps you do.
It comes to me as no surprize you know a few child molesters,Birds of a feather flock togather. No wonder you are so hostile when you insist they dont work in CIVIC groups to enable contact with children.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#252 Aug 7, 2011
jdog72 wrote:
You moron!! Serial killers and child molesters do not work in civic groups! Talk about sounding stupid!!
You said they was not in CIVIC GROUPS and I gave you a list of both famous and small time crimminals.There are plenty of others that work in the labor industry to.But you know a few,did you ever try reporting them like a decent human would,I bet not.I show you what you denie and your answer is hostile because you are wrong.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#254 Aug 8, 2011
Abra Cadaver wrote:
The singing cowboy/pedophile deserves all the public scorn and ridicule that is tossed his way. Anyone that spent much time in Huntingdon aka the Land Before Time knows that the two big things in that town are the "bigger and better Hutingdon County Fair" and "The Telethon." He and his wife were icons. When someone of that stature falls, they fall hard. Couple that with the fact that we live in the United States and people love to see the higher ups take a hit. He took a hit and now comes the fallout.
J DOG 72 my posts have been about this former civic leader or local icons.Many use their position to impress then molist.I showed
a few known and unknown to rebuke you first comment to me,now you are completly off topic,with your anger and calling me a TOOL is strange.
It is often checked here when someone claims to be law enforcement.
Im not the topic,Its about Reinhart and misuse of a public position.Like Abra Cadaver said,They was icons and when they fall they fall hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any rental properties in mt union? Aug '17 Whitney 1
1985 - 1986 fire????? help (Apr '06) Jun '17 Fjb 7
News Longtime Mount Union Pastor Facing Sex Abuse Ch... (Jan '13) Mar '17 THATFREAKiNRiCAN 7
Randy Casner from Alexandria (Jul '13) Jan '17 Curious 2
Looking for old family photos (Apr '13) Jan '17 BrianneSeitz 3
News Juniata River Search Continues (Jan '12) Sep '16 Fresh 2
News United in grief (Aug '16) Aug '16 tell it like it is 4

Huntingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntingdon Mortgages