Local landlords find ita s not easy t...

Local landlords find ita s not easy to evict drug dealersupdated

There are 5 comments on the Leader Times story from Aug 20, 2010, titled Local landlords find ita s not easy to evict drug dealersupdated. In it, Leader Times reports that:

No landlord wants a drug user or dealer as a tenant, apartment owners said yesterday, but they do not have the tools needed to remove law breakers on their own without evidence or a conviction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Leader Times.

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 20, 2010
Why can't Nate just suspend cable TV, or cut off the Section 8? HOw about resident drug testing to keep your rent subsidies and food stamps?
An Observation

Vandergrift, PA

#2 Aug 21, 2010
Why, you numnutz? Because this is a nation of laws, and perhaps you've heard of the concept of "due process?"

Like most conservatives, you welcome the jackboot of the state if you feel threatened by people of color... which is, generally, ANY people of color.

You are a bigot.

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Aug 21, 2010
An Observation wrote:
Why, you numnutz? Because this is a nation of laws, and perhaps you've heard of the concept of "due process?"
Like most conservatives, you welcome the jackboot of the state if you feel threatened by people of color... which is, generally, ANY people of color.
You are a bigot.
Well now, the "card" again! The politics and tactics of the progressives. Sort of play bookish, don't you think? Have you no imagination of your own? Is this the hope or the change coming out? Perhaps something from the Koran? Just which type of "law" are you referring to?

Listen, if the chief of police can take away youth football then he can take away cable TV. Neither are mentioned in the "nation of laws" crap that you state. The entitlement crap is also a privilege, same as youth football, it can also be denied. Besides, what's wrong with drug testing before one can get these government handouts? I was drug tested on a regular basis in order to earn money to pay my taxes which paid for this crap. You probably have a problem with that as well.
An Observation

Vandergrift, PA

#4 Aug 21, 2010
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, if the chief of police can take away youth football then he can take away cable TV..
No, he cannot; why do you write make such an obviously incorrect statement? If you actually can't figure out why you're wrong, you're pretty darn stupid, old man.
An Observation

Vandergrift, PA

#5 Aug 21, 2010
Old Cynic wrote:
<quoted text> I was drug tested on a regular basis in order to earn money to pay my taxes which paid for this crap. You probably have a problem with that as well.
Actually, you're drug testing doesn't disturb me one iota, for if you performed work that required drug testing, one must assume impairment would compromise public safety, which is a valid reason for the intrusion.

In the case of public entitlements, you simply want to embarrass and harrass people seeking benefits lawfully available to them because you, quite simply a sad, bitter, little man... and a bigot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any rental properties in mt union? Aug 14 Whitney 1
1985 - 1986 fire????? help (Apr '06) Jun '17 Fjb 7
News Longtime Mount Union Pastor Facing Sex Abuse Ch... (Jan '13) Mar '17 THATFREAKiNRiCAN 7
Randy Casner from Alexandria (Jul '13) Jan '17 Curious 2
Looking for old family photos (Apr '13) Jan '17 BrianneSeitz 3
News Juniata River Search Continues (Jan '12) Sep '16 Fresh 2
News United in grief (Aug '16) Aug '16 tell it like it is 4

Huntingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntingdon Mortgages