Young people from Mount union.

Young people from Mount union.

Posted in the Huntingdon Forum

sloop

Tomball, TX

#1 Jan 8, 2012
mount Union get off your duff and help your young people find jobs and give them scholarships.You have good decent young people that need a chance to move forward. Hold your town meetings and let them know you care and can make a difference in their lives.
resident

Altoona, PA

#2 Jan 17, 2012
The high school offers plenty of scholorships.
Mezz

Lancaster, PA

#3 Jun 22, 2012
Most of the young people in Mount Union "The Zoo" are not good and decent alot of them are in with the wrong crowd.And what do you know when your in texas you F***tard.
MUResident

State College, PA

#4 Jun 26, 2012
I believe it's not most of the youth in Mount Union are "not good and decent". The bad ones tend to stick out. I believe that the majority of youth here are pretty good all in all. As the saying goes "A few bad apples ruin the bunch".
sloop

Houston, TX

#5 Jun 27, 2012
Mezz wrote:
Most of the young people in Mount Union "The Zoo" are not good and decent alot of them are in with the wrong crowd.And what do you know when your in texas you F***tard.
You are an IMBECILE. You need your mouth washed out with gasoline."JERK"!
Biscuit

Harrisburg, PA

#6 Jul 25, 2012
I think mount union parents need to start watching what there children are doin and where they are at night. Kids on the streets all hours wondering around. Where are the Parents? The theft rate is through the roof. Everyday someone in the area is getting there car broken into. People stealing copper and aluminum. Anything they can sell. No jobs leads to looting. We need a better police patrol. Not just on weekends. Wake up people.
Concerned citizen

Lewistown, PA

#7 Aug 17, 2012
All I ever seen in mount union is crooks and ho's . Mothers can't watch after their kids cause they are too busy sleepIng with other peoples husbands and boyfriends . Must be something in the water there . Some good Christian folks there but the worse sticks out
Do it yourself

Clearfield, PA

#8 Aug 27, 2012
How about the kids get of their duffs and make something of themselves? You know, like people used to do before the government turned people into a bunch of entitled, lazy asses. If someone can come here on a boat with $12 in their pocket and become a millionaire than anyone can. Of course that requires hard work and not relying on others to do it for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntingdon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime Mount Union Pastor Facing Sex Abuse Ch... (Jan '13) Mar '17 THATFREAKiNRiCAN 7
Randy Casner from Alexandria (Jul '13) Jan '17 Curious 2
Looking for old family photos (Apr '13) Jan '17 BrianneSeitz 3
News Juniata River Search Continues (Jan '12) Sep '16 Fresh 2
News United in grief (Aug '16) Aug '16 tell it like it is 4
News Abducted person case becomes double homicide (Jun '06) May '16 Brian 18
News Mount Union PA Snapshot of a Small Town (May '08) Apr '16 Jerry 67

Huntingdon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntingdon Mortgages