Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

VERY interesting!!! I have been the recipient of numerous emails concerning the free cell phone program which call it "Obama's free phone's".....DID YOU KNOW;
The land-line "Life-Line" assistance program began in the 1980's, implemented by Ronald Reagan,(REPUBLICAN), and was expanded to cover CELL PHONES in 2005 by GEORGE W BUSH, also a REPUBLICAN, and then in 2008 expanded to cover PRE-PAID Cell Phones, also by GEORGE W BUSH,(still a REPUBLICAN)!!!!!
In JANUARY, 2012 PRESIDENT BARRY OBAMA,(DEMOCRAT) instructed the FCC to investigate the program to detect any fraud and or abuse taking place and to take proper action if detected!!!
Don't believe me??? Here is the link to the news investigation with the FACTS about the REPUBLICAN
program;

http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/nation/gov-celph...

AWESOME ain't it! And after all the STUPID propaganda sent around by STUPID people that don't like Barry just because he is only 67% white. AMAZING.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Bored In Lockport wrote:
VERY interesting!!! I have been the recipient of numerous emails concerning the free cell phone program which call it "Obama's free phone's".....DID YOU KNOW;
The land-line "Life-Line" assistance program began in the 1980's, implemented by Ronald Reagan,(REPUBLICAN), and was expanded to cover CELL PHONES in 2005 by GEORGE W BUSH, also a REPUBLICAN, and then in 2008 expanded to cover PRE-PAID Cell Phones, also by GEORGE W BUSH,(still a REPUBLICAN)!!!!!
In JANUARY, 2012 PRESIDENT BARRY OBAMA,(DEMOCRAT) instructed the FCC to investigate the program to detect any fraud and or abuse taking place and to take proper action if detected!!!
Don't believe me??? Here is the link to the news investigation with the FACTS about the REPUBLICAN
program;
http://www.wivb.com/dpp/news/nation/gov-celph...
AWESOME ain't it! And after all the STUPID propaganda sent around by STUPID people that don't like Barry just because he is only 67% white. AMAZING.
Apparently there is nothing the dum dums can say LOL! You can PROVE things to repubs, rednecks and hillbilly's but they just shut right up or say they just don't believe it or, worse, say that it say's in the bobble yada yada yada.
JUST 4 U

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

GrumpyOldPhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently there is nothing the dum dums can say LOL! You can PROVE things to repubs, rednecks and hillbilly's but they just shut right up or say they just don't believe it or, worse, say that it say's in the bobble yada yada yada.
Foolish people say and do foolish things and you did not disappoint.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

JUST 4 U wrote:
<quoted text>
Foolish people say and do foolish things and you did not disappoint.
Can't handle FACTUAL documented PROOF can ya! Moron.
just 4u

Cameron, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't handle FACTUAL documented PROOF can ya! Moron.
low information voters like you put the most liberal president in history back in office and you call me a moron fools do foolish things and now write them for all to see

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

just 4u wrote:
<quoted text>
low information voters like you put the most liberal president in history back in office and you call me a moron fools do foolish things and now write them for all to see
LMAO...well, just up your dose of prozac, rub some baby powder on your ballz & get back to bed. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
just 4u

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...well, just up your dose of prozac, rub some baby powder on your ballz & get back to bed. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.
great you have gone from low information to no class typical lib

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Huntersville Discussions

Search the Huntersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 min Red Square 55,738
Mothers that leaves their children Jul 21 Scott-L 15
Burn Boot Camp Jul 18 Bootcampett 50
nurse works at prison Jul 15 Scott-L 2
Little Otter Jul 13 Leanne 12
parking tickets Jul 13 Kayla 4
Swingers? Jul 13 New girl 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntersville Jobs

•••