Jasmine Hines Found Dead on Huntersville Road: Police identify ...

Full story: Charlotte.com 25
Police on Wednesday identified one of the victims in Mecklenburg's latest killing, a triple homicide with two crime scenes -- one on a Huntersville road and the other at a northern Charlotte house destroyed by ... Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
klc

Salisbury, NC

#1 Feb 8, 2008
verry sad...too sad.
kim

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 10, 2008
This is very sad to hear...I first met her when she was 13. Very smart girl!
shawnteia

Charlotte, NC

#3 Feb 19, 2008
she was a quiet girl she was in my class this semester at cpcc
classmate

Lexington, SC

#6 Mar 8, 2008
I only knew Jasmine for a few weeks. she was in my class at CPCC. she was very quiet. she had a lot of style, she was pretty cool.
Brittney

Bristol, CT

#7 Mar 11, 2008
That was 1 of the most brightest gurl u will ever meet in the lifetime!!!!..R.I.P. gurl Love ya
carmen hart

Aurora, CO

#8 Mar 13, 2008
I remember when we was just little kids growning up playing driving our moms crazy!Word cant even explain how i felt when i heard about what happened.Jazzy was one child that was full of life and cared for everyone around her.Now that last memory i had of her was the graduation party she had last year.I will miss u very much.I love you with all my heart. R.I.P Jazzy Poo.
Jazz -Thomas

AOL

#9 Mar 25, 2008
I knew Jasmine since the 6th grade she was a very bright girl and the sweetest friend I ever met. we used to hang out alot in High school I remember how we used to sit in the cafeteria on our lunch break and just talk about everything about grdaduating from high school, college and life. When I first found out that I was going 2 be a father she just told me that I would be ok just be there for my baby and take care of her and if there is anything i need she was just one phone call away. I just want to say, Jasmine I will miss u dearly and thanx for all the fun we had in the past and being there for me when I needed to talk to. I LOVE U WITH ALL MY HERAT and may U REST IN PEACE
Kaesean Williams

Denver, CO

#10 Apr 15, 2008
R.I.P. Jasmine you lived a great and honorable life. You will be missed by many and Loved by All God Bless. I Love You!
Remeeka McQueen

Denver, CO

#11 May 20, 2008
I had physics with Jasmine and a couple of other classes through out the 3 years that I was at Overland High School. I had heard about this but we had so many Jasmines that went to our school I didn't match the face with the name. I found out a couple of days ago that it was my girl Jazz. I am so sad this breaks my lil heart. RIP Jaz. You are forever missed! Love you gilr.!
jasmine davis

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#12 Jun 2, 2008
he was the ugliest person ever
Evette

Littleton, CO

#13 Jun 3, 2008
shawnteia wrote:
she was a quiet girl she was in my class this semester at cpcc
^^Was Jasmine short, with a bob and glasses?

If so, I attended high school with her.

May she always rest in peace.
Kahrheena Merriweather

Yuma, AZ

#14 Jun 16, 2008
Oh my gosh. I can't believe I'm just finding this out. It hits me hard. I was good friends with Jasmine. Like stated above... at first I couldn't put the face with the name but now I know. This is heartbreaking. We rode the same bus to school for 3 years during high school. She was a sweet, strong person. I'm sad she's gone. Rest in peace Jasmine. Know that you are loved.
Tania

Aurora, CO

#15 Sep 1, 2008
Words cant explain how much I miss you everyday all day. I think about what happen all the time. Yr God daughters asks about you all the time. I know yr in a better place and hopefully yr thinking about us down here on earth. I love you Jasmine and I know you already knew that but just in case you dont know Im just reminding you. You REST IN PEACE girl and Im doing it big just for you!!!!!!!!!! Yr best Friend Tania
Michaela

Greeley, CO

#16 Sep 1, 2008
Jazzy Boo I have a little tribute to your on my desk in my dorm. It still isn't real that you're not here. I miss you girlie and our funny inside jokes. I'm sure heaven is bomb and you laugh with me everytime i think of our little inside jokes. I miss you so much my love. Keep watching over us.
Love you!
lisa

Charlotte, NC

#18 Feb 14, 2009
Latest Info on this case. Justin Hurd a guy from Ohio, has been captured and was arrested for connection of all three murders. They are saying his physical evidence connected him to the murders.http://www.msnbc.msn.c om/id/29184563/
Jennifer Hines

Grapevine, TX

#19 Aug 19, 2009
I am Jazzy poo's first cousin and I would like to thank all of you for you kind words. I miss my cousin so so very very much. She will always be in my thoughts and Prayers... I love You Jasmine
Jazzy Snoot

Saint Cloud, FL

#20 Aug 20, 2009
What the hell happened to Jasmine? Guess they did not like her name.....Jasmine, damn!
Everybody is a cousin. My cousin this my cousin that!
Say What...please do not use Say What, you show yourself!!!!!
Cali Hix

Aurora, CO

#21 Jun 23, 2011
Jaz! I always remember sitting next to you in every class we had together because our last names on attendance were right next to eachother. I especially remember Physics class with you! I will miss you so much! Rest in peace baby girl. I will never forget you!
Tania

United States

#22 Feb 4, 2012
Damn! I miss you so much jasmine. Your God daughter askes about you an we look at yr pics all the time. I cant believe its been 4years since we last spoke. I miss our talks and you the only real friend I had and still have til this day. I Love you girl. R.I.P
Va Friend

Madison, AL

#24 Sep 25, 2012
Every Summer jasmine would come to Va and would chill almost everyday...i miss u jazzy and i think about u alot...i remember us chilling together just days before you got killed...r.i.p. Bae...miss you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Denver a boring dull place? (Jan '09) Dec 24 Big News Denver 28
Little Otter (May '14) Dec 19 Todd 18
melvina Dec 16 Patience 1
Rick LaRock (Dec '12) Dec 6 CDC 2
Commissioner Julian Dec 5 Concerned resident 1
Stanley Police (Aug '13) Nov '14 HMMMM 5
massage shop Nov '14 Tigermk6 5
Huntersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web